GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1819 of 1946: Viewing entries 18181 to 18190)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1814  1815  1816  1817  1818  1819  1820  1821  1822  1823  1824  [Last 10 entry]  
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 2:22pm PST 
didn't go to the gym - that is a first since February when I started back. Still coughing and just tired out and nose is a mess -- ears plugged. Empty Leash is tomorrow - Sunday at 1 - 3 and Tom made up the bean salad. I took Sarge out for a walk, his ear looks so painful, I hope he doesn't need the surgery like Rocky had, he had a cone for 2 weeks and ear infections after that - it was awful and painful for the poor guy.

Hoping that all are feeling good. Going to try to watch a movie on TV tonight, starting early.

What did you all do today ? - hoping good thoughts for your son, Anniemom. Maybe the football games all be exciting this weekend. son Tom started on making his table - the wood was shipped from Oregon or somewhere West, it's going to be something, I've seen pictures.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 3:27pm PST 
AbbySargeMum.. just get well.. not going to the Gym is certainly the right thng. Get WELL.

Hopefully Sarge's ear will start to heal now and not need surgery... HUGSSSSSS

Was Errands day..

Tom's carpentry is beautiful.. I would love to see photos when the table is finally finished.

Hugssssssss for all..........
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 4:55pm PST 
A few snow flakes...wind, colder but, not bad. Rain furr the next 2 days so, we shall rest...Dad takes me for long walks with his ......silenced mhe Philipinesetal hips.
Well, thats all for tonite. Take it easy, poor people in the Philippines.
Hugggggssssss

meditate
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 7:49pm PST 
Stay warm and safe Maiyah and PapaC..

Yes.. the Philipines... just devastating.. strongest winds ever to make landfall from a Hurricane.. a Cat 5 PLUS.

Poor souls were just getting over the 7.3 earthquake a few weeks back and a Typhoon before that..

hughughughughughughug
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Nov 10, '13 7:22am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, probably best that you didn't go to the gym and let yourself get well. Poor Sarge, hope he doesn't need surgery, too. Went to Walmart yesterday. It's chilly and cloudy this morning. I think we are going out to eat with son later.

FlickaMom, your sunset pic was gorgeous and loved your reflection sphere. Yes, the typhoon in the Philippines was awful and heartbreaking. I have a dogster friend, Rani and her mom, Bernadette, that live there and haven't heard from them. Don't know if you know them. Just pray they are safe.

Maiyah, do you like the snow?

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Nov 10, '13 5:09pm PST 
Evening all.....

Been leave raking and mulching...and would like to know in all that when and who someone smashed my spine with a cricket bat.

Been a gorgeous day though... and we are set for lows of 24F on Tues night...

HannaMum... I dont know them.. but hoping they are ok. It was one island that got the worst.. it depends where they live. Its heartbreaking...

Hoping AbbySargeMum is feelong better...

Hugssss for all ,,,,,,,,,,,
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Nov 11, '13 3:15am PST 
Praying for the Philippines, what a terribe tragedy. The pictures are so sad.

I went to the early Christmas Empty Leash party and it was nice, low key and good to get out for a while . Took the left overs and a few Wraps to Rob, his house is near where the party was. I had already left some bean salad for Tom.

Hoping to get to the Implant DDS today - with the Veterans Day, I don't know - if it wasen't a front tooth, it wouldn't matter.

Take care Flickamom with the raking. Anniemom, always good thought for your son and family.

Hi to Maiyah, pretty girl.
[notify]
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Nov 11, '13 7:32am PST 
Mornin'all,

Honoring all the veterans on Veteran's Day!

FlickaMom, 24 is pretty cold. We will get down to 36 Thursday morning. I have the heat on this morning, too. Get rid of that cricket bat!

SargeMom, are you having a problem with your front tooth? I had some shooting pain in my front teeth last week but remembered the dentist told me how close the nerve endings of the upper front teeth are to the sinuses. I took some sinus med and it went away. Hope you get some relief. I'm sure Rob enjoyed those leftovers. Glad you had fun at the Christmas Empty Leash. How is Sarge doing?

Went to Gringo's Mexican yesterday with son. It was a gorgeous day for a drive (it's about 20 minutes away) and really enjoyed it. It was very crowded and had to wait 30 minutes to get a seat. Brought home some white boxes for lunch today.

A little excitement last night....about as exciting as it gets around here anyway. Had let Hanna out (it was dark) and heard her barking like crazy, a mean bark....put all the flood lights on and there was a possum running the fence line. She was about to have a fit jumping and barking. We all ran outside and the possum ran off. It took her a long time to settle after that.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Nov 11, '13 5:26pm PST 
Evening All....

I did observe the 2 Mu=inute Silence... I was brought up that you did.

I have been outside all day cutting back and pruning and was even able to have a fire . Beautiful day. Our high was 70F and tomorrow the high is 43F and tomorrow night 24F !!

Exhausted,,, but got 3 Crepe Mytles and a Rose of Sharon all pruned and the cuttings cleared and burned.

AbbySargeMum.. so glad you enjoyed your evening. Makes a difference for a change of scene too.

Hope Sarge is doing better.

Hope you got your implant.

HannaMum... I wish I could find who is using the bat !!

Glad you enjoyed your Mexy !

Laughed about the Possum... ours here literally "play dead" . I had never seen that cept on the TV.. but for real its WEIRD !!!

Hugsss for all...........
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Nov 12, '13 4:49am PST 
Morning, lucky to get to the dentist and the implant dr. who is only there Mondays, started the implant. It is the one where it grows in - fills in - not the mini one. So I got meds and threw up with them - hydrocodone and the antibiodic, couldn't eat and stayed in bed. Was thankful to get in and this started though.

Thought of our veterans yesterday and all that they and current serving have done to keep us safe. They are putting themselves in danger so our country will be protected. A sacrifice.

That's funny about the possom, and could watchdog - Hanna! Flickamom, you take it easy with the gardening. We will have lots to do in Spring - Tom cut our things back, leaves raked - lots of trees around us - this weekend.

Hugs to all - Sarge will have this hematoma about 2 months before reabsorbed. Poor doggy, he never seems to complain on things and is leaving it alone.

Today is Rhon's birthday

partypartywishes Happy Birthday ErnieBurtMom wisheshamster dancepartyflowerscheer

Have a wonderful and Happy Birthday!
[notify]
  (Page 1819 of 1946: Viewing entries 18181 to 18190)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1814  1815  1816  1817  1818  1819  1820  1821  1822  1823  1824  [Last 10 entry]