GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1659 of 1955: Viewing entries 16581 to 16590)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1654  1655  1656  1657  1658  1659  1660  1661  1662  1663  1664  [Last 10 entry]  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 10:34am PST 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARGE !!!!

balloonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoons

hughughughughughughughughug|: |

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Have a super day !

Hope dental app goes well...

Pictures not loading.. been happening to everyone for TWO weeks now..been lots about it (several forums... the HQ group and many in diaries and groups have been on it)... the techs are on it.. please read

Copying this from Watch Dog into here.

PHOTO UPLOAD PROBLEM UPDATE:

For those of you who have written to Dogster Support, this will be old news, but for everyone else....

Photos can't be added to pet pages or groups, including logos.

Initially we gathered info on operating systems, browsers, screenshots, etc. (BTW, big WOOFS to those who sent technical info, screenshots, etc.) and the engineers began poking around.

The initial team eliminated it being a feature-related issue (in other words, the photo uploader appears to be actually working) and turned the problem over to the OPS Team (operations) to see if the problem is platform related. The platform is the umbrella code that everything sits on. Think car frame. The engine, doors, etc. might all be working, but if the frame is broken, the car isn't going anywhere.

One of the engineers taking a leading role has been with Dogster since the early days, so he's key to understanding the original code for the feature and he's continuing to work with the OPS team.

At this point, we don't know if recently added photos are sitting on the photo servers and just can't be pulled for viewing, or if photos which members attempted to upload over the last few days will have to be re-added once the problem is solved.

We totally get that this is a big deal to everyone. Adding photos to a pet page was the crux of Top Dog's original idea and we're pulling out all the stops to get this figured out as soon as pawsible.

The work ticket is marked critical and several engineers are working on it.

That's all I have right now. And yeah, that's not much more than I had yesterday, but I've promising those of you that wrote in that we would pass along info via this group even if it's only a tidbit at this point.

Woofs & Tail Wags!

-watch dog-

Not "possibly" King Richard... IS King Richard....Its a chance to right severe wrongs.. and he will be interred at Leicester Cathedral early next year... and finally the Tudor lies can be corrected.

River and Trickle.... sounds a good wayb to go !. She will calm with experience !

S&S.... its a normal dog behaviour.. some do it.. some dont.. some start it later.. Lucas did. Its just "making the nest" usually before laying down.

AnnieMum.... Hope Jim's appointmant goes well.....

Hugsssssssss for all...........Take care...
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 2:27pm PST 
AbbySargeMum... I forgot to say.. somewhere I have seen (has to be a post in here cos it isnt in his diary) that Burts check up is on Thursday 7th ??

That date sticks in my mind anyway...
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 3:05pm PST 
snoopyway to gocheer Thank you Thank you cheersnoopyhamster danceblue dog for my Birthday wishes! I posted to my page - the photo is working now. Also, S&S Mom, on my email, was a click link to go to the Birthday Stroll. Thank you for your kind directions and they worked too, but I guess I didn't read the first time around.

Hoping that Annie's daddy has good testing for his bloodwork and your vet visit was a good one - let us know.

Love my squirrel picture, Lucas and Flicka! We feed the squirrels here so that reminded us to add seed and peanuts to the feeder today, it is so cold, haven't seen many birds out.

Trickle, good that you are so friendly! You are a sweet puppy.

Went to the Paw Park for a little just to run and celebrate this afternoon and home to a warm house.

Have to remember Burt's vet visit - and glad that it is a room visit for him big hug

Edited by author Mon Feb 4, '13 3:07pm PST

[notify]

Burt- BlackPearl

Shelter Dogs- Deserve a 2nd- Chance

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 3:28pm PST 
Just a quick pop-in...

The vet visit is Friday, Feb 8th at 11am cst. But only if the weather is good. The major drawback to traveling to Schererville, IN to see Dr. M is the real danger of lake effect snow coming off of Lake Michigan into northwestern Indiana. If the weather is bad we will have to cancel.

blue dogblue dogblue dog Happy Barkday, Sarge blue dogblue dogblue dog

aarrrroooooarrrrroooooarrrrooooooaaaarrrrrrroooooo

( I talk now...) way to go
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 5:15pm PST 
Sarge Mom, glad you found the Birthday stroll & got your pictures of dear Sarge posted!

Hoping Annie's vet appointment turned out all well and wish Annie Mom good luck for the dental implant and hope Jim's bloodwork is all good. Hoping so that things in LV get straightened out soon and take some of the worry away, Annie Mom.

aarrrroooooarrrrroooooarrrrooooooaaaarrrrrrroooooo Burt! You've found you voice, sweetheart! Hope the weather holds and you can make the vet visit on Friday & all will be a good report!

Update from Dorothy on Ray: Unfortunately, the situation is worse than originally thought (they found this out after transferring him to Fairfax Innova...the best heart facility around here). Dorothy just called and said that Ray has to have a quadruple bypass (maybe tomorrow). He's in the best of possible hands here and we're all concerned & praying for him and the family.
Poor Cindy has so much on her already (talked to her yesterday and she sounded so exhausted). Dorothy said Cindy's hanging on ok now, but we all know she's going to crash (adrenaline keeping her going now). She just has entirely too much responsibility already...being the only one working full time to support the family, her paralyzed daughter whom she had to go help do just about everything every morning and evening and her Mom & Dad (both in their 80's) are in Baltimore (her Dad has dementia) and she goes all the way down there several times a week to help them...plus always doing kind things for neighbors. Dorothy is going to cook some food for them & I asked her to please let us know if there's anything at all we can do to help. Everyone is so concerned about her with all this stress. But, she's such a sweet angel and never complains...just hope her health holds out. Their other two children are far away (son in Nebraska and other daughter in Alaska), plus Cindy's got 5 dogs to care for. Will update as I get more information. Any prayers for them would be appreciated...they're such good people.

Love to you all and healing wishes for all in need...don't know what we'd do without our dear little family of Buhens here...always so supportive and such dear pups and peeps. Thank all of you for being here always, even if just to listen!

We got a bit of snow today...maybe more overnight, but not a problem yet.

Edited by author Mon Feb 4, '13 5:17pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 5:26pm PST 
Burt,,, I was close.. only a day out !!! Hugsssssssss

Take great care if you go....

We have 698F today.. stupid heat for winter. The rain they said never made it.. dust dry.

Glad all went well AbbySarge Mum. yes.. watch Dog posted the photo uploaderis now fixed.. that one led them a merry dance for 2 weeks !

The squirrel is one from the summer in the garden !

S&S.. that is bad news about Ray.. but as you say he is in the best place. I would be more concerned for Cindy.. that is simply tooo much . Thinking of her...

Hugsssssssss for all............
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:21pm PST 
Happy Birthday Sarge
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 6:22pm PST 
partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyhamster dancehamster danceflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowerssnoopy
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 3:50am PST 
Thank you, sweet Maiyah! my link wasen't working, but mom is not technical, so something she is doing. Had a great day and now Daddy took the plane, mom took him at 4:00 AM. Cold here and more to come.

wishespartypartysnoopy Happy Birthday, River! wishespartypartycheerhamster dance Have a fun and wonderful birthday with your little Trickle!

Burt, hoping that the weather is good and you can go to your appointment. So glad you are talking again, we send alot of prayers and positive thoughts to you, sweet boy.

Going to meet sil for lunch today - Fran starts Chemo and it is a long one first time.

S&S Mom - so sorry to hear of Ray and Cindy, it is so exhausting taking care of a loved one and not knowing what to expect, early on. Hoping things will be calmer when they get him settled and Cindy can know what is happening. So kind of the neighbor to make some food, always welcome. I found a good, easy recipe for goulash, am going to keep it handy for our neighbor when he goes for his surgery. Sometimes the simple ones are the best.

Anniemom, how was the dental appt. - are you going for your implant? I had a cleaning yesterday and a gum check - I think she used a razor blade as I couldn't bite down last night and took 3 motrin before it was ok. My regular hygienist was sick. Next time, I will wait for her. I need another mini implant and will talk to the implant doctor when my appt. comes up. Don't want any teeth to shift and am missing 2 next to each other on the bottom.

Sending love to our DarlaMae hughughug always in our hearts and thoughtscloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 4:58am PST 
Tom Bauerle
Still amazed that the remains of Richard III have been found!

Thousands of years from now, scientists will unearth humanoid remains lacking a spine.

Those will be identified as Republican leaders of our era.

this is a local radio show host - he found this interesting!way to go
[notify]
  (Page 1659 of 1955: Viewing entries 16581 to 16590)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1654  1655  1656  1657  1658  1659  1660  1661  1662  1663  1664  [Last 10 entry]