GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1652 of 1934: Viewing entries 16511 to 16520)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1647  1648  1649  1650  1651  1652  1653  1654  1655  1656  1657  [Last 10 entry]  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 7:07am PST 
Morning All........

Quick dash in before off to do errands.

Will eat out as its our Anniversary.. thats the bonus !Thankyou S&S Mum.

There is an ugly rumour we may have a rain shower today... maybe...

Back later... stay warm and safe all...
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 8:00am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, Happy Anniversary! partypartypartyparty Hope you enjoy eating out.....steak I believe it is! Gas at $14 a gallon! shock Glad you heard from Jeanie...sending love to her! Oh, wow, looks like you might have some flowers soon!

Maiyah, hi sweet girl! You bring so much joy to all of us! big hug

SargeMom, how is Tom doing today? I will put some of our warmer weather in an envelope and send it off to you! We have had a mild winter so far but it's not over yet. We've never had antlers here so not quite sure what they are? Hope you got your roots fixed at the hair salon.

S&SMom, hope all is well at your house!

Not much going on here today.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 2:13pm PST 
wishespartypartysnoopy Happy Anniversary to You! partywishespartysnoopy hope you have a wonderful day and nice dinner - steak?

Well, we actually went to the mall and walked around - there was a health expo and got some information on things, keychains, pens, an ornament from Avon odds and ends samples - so that was about an hour and came home. Tom was tired out, he has cold sores and the Zovirex is hard on your stomach. No cough, sniffles, conjestion, nothing at all. Very cold here, will gladly take the warm weather in an envelope.

Good to see our baby Maiyah and Scooter - always a nice day when our Buhens are here.

Going to maybe watch a movie tonight, have a few taped. We watch the "Must love Dogs" DVD that Rob gave me the other night, it was an old one but cute. Entertaining.

Have a good night all. Glad to hear about Jeannie, always in our hearts and prayers with so much love.
[notify]

Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 5:08pm PST 
Today,my Mommie spent time making orange (Seville)marmalade.It is time consuming, old Scot recipe...Smells real good in the house.Dad is lucky since he is about the only one that enjoys the sticky stuff.Mom prefers the Lemon/Lime one, from England....Yes Auntie, it is splendid
Not as cold today but still not balmy...Went out for a longer walk, felt good. Tomorro the dog park, I hope. I need my exercise
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 5:09pm PST 
For all to enjoy
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 5:30pm PST 
Evening All....

We had a nice meal.... took Betty as well as it was her birthday mid week and she was supposed to be eating out with us for Jay's Bd last weekend.. but she wasnt feeling good. SO.. she came with us today

No rain..... the front has come through with damp bone chill air. Nothing as bad as some of you.. but the difference of dry cold and damp cold !

AnnieMum ...UK has been paying that price for years... It will be a while before flowers.. but was heartening to see some life !

Thanks for the good wishes !

AbbySarge Mum.. Thankyou too ! and yes.. steak. The place is just a roadhouse.. but the food is always fresh and nicely served and the service is smiling and friendly. Price is excellent too.

Try and stay warm. Cold sores are so painful... my Dad used to get them occasionally. I think he used to use a light local anaethetic cream .. but it was years ago.

Glad you had a good day... enjoy your films.

Maiyah.. you KNOW I love the Marmalades ! Ohhhhhhhhhh I can smell them from here. Its getting Seville Orange time in the shops... maybe this year........and have to do a Lime one too. Been hankering after my homemade Lemon Curd lately too.... This is the time of year.. before the 100+F comes !
[notify]
Burt- BlackPearl

Shelter Dogs- Deserve a 2nd- Chance

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 5:35pm PST 
Happiest Anniversary, Flicka Mom! flowers

Burt is becoming quite finicky with his eating. He's been getting lots of goodies over the past months, and looks like Damon from behind... laugh out loud

So, trying to just feed him his dog food, but he's pushing it. Lays next to the bowl, not eating, looking all hang-dog.

Our mailperson must have gotten a dog over the holidays. Burt sniffs and sniffs and sniffs the mail now. He's never done that before. I'll try and get a video of it--he's quite cute!

Love and hugs to all...

hug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 7:41pm PST 
Thankyou Burt Beep !

Got to do the tough love with him to get his weight down.. life is so unfair !

Its funny how they truely do noticve so much !

S&S Mum phoned.. their monitor has finally died but she is hopefully working on a plan. may not be in for a few days...
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 8:57am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, glad you enjoyed your anniversary meal and so nice that Betty was able to come along. I think I prefer the dry cold! We have another day with 76 in afternoon. How is your finger doing?

SargeMom, saw "Must Love Dogs" a long time ago. It's a cute movie! Glad you enjoyed the mall and hope Tom is doing OK.

Maiyah, the orange marmalade looks wonderful. It's daddy's favorite!

BurtMom, how cute he sniffs the mail. If you are concerned about him not eating, maybe mix in a little plain non-fat yogurt or a few sprinkles of low fat shredded cheese.

S&S, hope you get that computer fixed soon.

We went to see the musical "Footloose" at the high school last night. Those kids did an excellent job and the place was packed. We really enjoyed it.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one. kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 9:54am PST 
Morning All.......

Damp air ... mist in the trees.. no rain as such. Still.... its damp.

AnnieMum.. yes,.. the damp cold is harder.. thats England.. but the dry cold is drought as lethal as heat. Around 75F ish is my perfect temperature !

Finger is nearly healed thanks !

The school productions always have so much enthusiasm ! They are wonderful to watch. Glad you had a super time !

The point is with Burt.. they arent concerned.. as he has eaten too much of late. He is just striking as it isnt carrying on !! He will eat.. and hopefully lose some weight too ! Its doggie blackmail right now !

Hugssss for all.........................stay safe and warm.
[notify]
  (Page 1652 of 1934: Viewing entries 16511 to 16520)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1647  1648  1649  1650  1651  1652  1653  1654  1655  1656  1657  [Last 10 entry]