GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1650 of 1938: Viewing entries 16491 to 16500)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1645  1646  1647  1648  1649  1650  1651  1652  1653  1654  1655  [Last 10 entry]  
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 8:02am PST 
Mornin'all,

S&SMom, so sorry to hear of sweet Sully's tummy problems. I have also heard about a flu going around for dogs. As Flicka said, I don't think he needs any food now but water definitely. Hoping the stool sample will give a better idea of what's going on and how to treat it. Please keep us posted and we are here for you surrounding you in hugs! hug

FlickaMom, so sorry to hear about Mike. I felt the end was near. Hope the family will find some peace. Stay warm. We are getting up to the 70's in the afternoon.

Maiyah, stay warm sweetie! How precious that you are sleeping on Jenna's pillow. cloud 9

SargeMom, how is Tom doing this morning? Saw on the news about the cold weather in your parts. A man had ice in his beard...no wonder the car batteries get cold.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one. kissing
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 8:17am PST 
Just got back from the vet. She said the stool sample showed nothing. She examined him & said his heart & lungs felt fine...did express his anal glands & took urine sample. She drew blood to do a CBC and we have another appointment on Friday at 1pm. Once she has results of CBC she will determine if xray is needed. Told us not to give him his Heartguard (which is due today) nor put Frontline on him until after Friday's appointment. She said to feed him small amount of chicken & rice 4 times a day until Friday (no treats). She was suspicious of the elk antler since his problems started about the time he got it (but he's had antlers before with no problems). She said he looks good, bright eyes, gums ok & wagging tail. Total for today ($360)...haven't told Clark yet...eek! That was the money we had to fix the car. So far, so good and hoping blood work comes back ok & no xray needed. Won't know any more till Friday afternoon. She's a wonderful, kind vet & we have full faith in her. It was hard to go back to the place where we sent Socks on her journey November 12th. Thank you all SO much for all the good wishes & caring! hughughug

Flicka Mom, very sorry about Mike, but he's free now and seems Nancy was prepared, but we send her our deepest sympathy. So hard under any circumstances.

hughughugMuch love & gratitude to you all! Will keep praying hard!hughughug
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 8:40am PST 
Just checking to see any news of Socks, and sounds like a thorough workup. So glad you aren't putting any heartworm or flea meds for now. And wondering about the antler now that it was mentioned. Had to be hard to go to the vet after Socks. Let us know how he does after eating the chicken and rice. Lots of hugs to Socks. -

Freezing here - son took our other car this morning, - that might drain the battery in the cold today so Tom gave him the battery jumpers to take to work too.

We have an appt. tomorrow morning for a new battery for that car. Cars are a pain - son's is 13 years old, I think but getting ready to make a decision to keep and put $$ in it or get another car.

Making spaghetti and meatballs today, garlic toast. Just felt like a good day to do it. Tom will try just the meatballs, as sauce can be acid sometimes. Hoping he hears from the doctor soon on his lab work.

Wanted to watch the Hallmark show last night but with the confusion with the car, I didn't but read a little.

Our thoughts are with Minster's sweet dear family. There just are no words, a young man. hughug

Edited by author Wed Jan 23, '13 8:43am PST

[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 9:10am PST 
Very quick pass... before we go.

AnnieMum... its surprising he actually lasted this long. All is well for him now.

S&S.... glad nothing showed.. and highly unlikely it is anything at all to do with the antler.. they are inert and he didnt bite any off and swallow so no blockage from it.

Heartworm and Frontline wont hurt for being a few days late... they have an overlap.

Glad they did the bloods though.. may as well cover all things.

AbbySargeMum.. yes.. Mike was in his early 60's.. his birthday would have been next month.

Take care all.......... HUGSSSSSSSSSSS
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '13 2:42am PST 
coldest day so far - and snowing. The car is going to shop for new battery/starter. Figures all this shows up now, but probably should have replaced in the fall.

Hoping that little Sully is feeling better today. I was thinking of the antler again, is it possible he bit a small piece and it is causing him to feel sick? Not blockage, but maybe not digesting? Abby was sick 2 weeks ago-all week, not as bad as Sully, so could be the flu. Keep him warm, fluids and hopefully he's keeping the chicken and rice down. Even rice with chicken broth. Tomorrow is your appointment - how was his temperature?

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel Little Levi, Angel's Birthday was yesterday little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel

I found a beautiful angel dog picture and posted on a few FB pages as it came from there but the messages was so wonderful and comforting. |:

A house went for sale the other day, pool just put in, people get transferred and jobs are scarce in alot of fields here. Medical is a good job and service industry. Trade is always good, too.

Back later - hugs to all cloud 9
[notify]

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '13 6:17am PST 
wisheslittle angelrainbowOMD, so sorry to have missed Levi's Birthday! Sweet thought of you, our dear friend, and comfort for your dear family.wisheslittle angelrainbow

So far Sully is holding down the chicken & rice, but doesn't understand why we can't give him any treats and seems sad again...it's so hard on us because we know he doesn't understand, but only till Friday (we hope). We had a big hugging & petting session with him on the bed last night. We know he hasn't bitten off any of the antler (it's HUGE) and we did let him gnaw on it a bit. Will be so glad when Friday comes and praying that nothing shows up. Thank you all for the good wishes.

Sarge Mom, how is Tom today? You had said your doctor told you to cancel the gastro appointment until results of tests came back. Hope you hear something today and praying all is ok with Tom. hughughug

Will try to check back later, but am busy trying to figure out what bills to pay today and have to re-order my pills from Canada.

Much love to all of you!kissing
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '13 7:39am PST 
Mornin'all,

S&SMom, glad sweet Sully is getting thoroughly checked out and hope everything comes back OK and it was just the dog flu. Have you asked the vet if you could be on a payment plan? Maybe that would help. I know it must be terribly hard to go back to the place where precious Angel Socks made her journey but so glad you trust the vet. Good sign that Sully held down the chicken & rice and praying for good results tomorrow. Give him a big hug from us! hug

FlickaMom, are you still chilly over there? It's cloudy but fairly warm here today. I think the sun will come out later. Thank you for sending flowers to Nancy & family. Hopefully they are all at peace now.

Belated Happy Birthday Levi Angel! little angelpartyparty

SargeMom, always such a hard decision about whether to buy another car or have old one repaired. How is Tom feeling? So frustrating waiting for test results. Seems to take forever. Please keep us posted.

Not much going on here today, doing laundry. Where do all these dirty clothes come from? Well, a lot of them are towels and I use a lot of hand towels in the kitchen.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing

Edited by author Thu Jan 24, '13 7:47am PST

[notify]

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '13 8:23am PST 
OMD, the POTP worked, bless you all for that!

Dr. Nolan just called and said Sully's blood work all came out wonderfully...absolutely NO problems at all...she said he was in GREAT shape!
She did say that the tummy upset could have been caused by either something unknown that he ingested OR that his grief over Socks could actually have made him unsettled as its gone on so long. Still feed him nothing but chicken & rice today & tomorrow start mixing in a little of his normal food at a time. She said not to start him back on his Heartguard till the weekend and Frontline next week. We cancelled the appointment for Friday as she gave us all this information now (saving us the cost of another visit...Annie Mom, no payment plan available, have to cough it all up at visit) and no xrays needed. I'm over the moon with joy (Clark is sleeping, not feeling well last day or two...maybe stress over Sully) so he doesn't know yet. Happy, happy, Joy, joy!!
I know that prayer works and all the POTP from our wonderful pals. We love you all and can't thank you enough for all the good wishes!
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Edited by author Thu Jan 24, '13 8:25am PST

[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '13 9:50am PST 
hugbig hughug 's Fur All hugbig hughug

So saddened to hear of Mike's passing....frown A relief I am sure, but heartbreaking just the same.

It is grooming day here! We found a mobile groomer! YAY! It certainly is better than loading up two pups and going 30 minutes to the groomer! only to have to leave them there for hours....

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Trickle had a bit of a "bout"....she seems to have them about once a month.....sensitive tummy I guess....but pumpkin works like the dickens cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Hmmph....still working on potty issues! But getting better every day!

Hope all are as well as we all can be...

hughughughug
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '13 10:53am PST 
snoopyhamster danceblue dogdog walk Great News for Sully! happy dancecheerwave So glad that all is well and you have thoroughly checked him over - and he doesn't have the appt. tomorrow - woohoo! So glad to hear that good news and you don't have to worry now if something is wrong! An expense but peace of mind, it is a good thing.

We are going to get the car-just called - so will be back soon - wave Hi to River and glad to see you wave
[notify]
  (Page 1650 of 1938: Viewing entries 16491 to 16500)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1645  1646  1647  1648  1649  1650  1651  1652  1653  1654  1655  [Last 10 entry]