GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1649 of 1963: Viewing entries 16481 to 16490)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1644  1645  1646  1647  1648  1649  1650  1651  1652  1653  1654  [Last 10 entry]  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 11:54am PST 
hughughughug Sounds a good deal.

They will run the tests on the sample and it should show up bugs and the like !

Meantime... just make sure he drinks.. and starving wont hurt him.

hughughughughug

Edited by author Tue Jan 22, '13 11:55am PST

[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 2:45pm PST 
Oh poor Sully - you can give him a Pepcid AC or antacid tablet - I give Abby a 20 mg. 1 every 12 hours and settles her stomach. If she is loosing fluids, it is important to drink as Flickamom said, as the food seems to be not settling well. So glad you have an appt. and also that Clark took the sample to them to test. Poor baby, I am so sorry and didn't realize he had been sick. Keep him warm and hydrated, maybe a few kibble, but I don't know if it's necessary really. Please write after he sees the doctor tomorrow and glad you got an early appt. for him. hughug Sully hughug

Been out all day in the 7 degree weather - Tommy wanted to borrow our car as his heat is gone and our's barely started so Tom is jumping the battery with the bigger car tonight and Tommy will pick up at 7 AM tomorrow on the way to work. Always something and I think we need a new battery for the car, 3 years is about max up here a/c to the car lady we listen too. She seems to know her stuff.

Took Sarge on a short outing, he was glad to get out and glad to get home. Just the park and 10 minutes.

Was a wonderful ceremony yesterday and I loved the red dress last night, very stunning.

Anniemom, glad that Jim is tutoring and keeping busy. It is just so hard to believe that tragedy strikes without a notice. We keep the family in our thoughts and prayers.

Hugs to all, fingers are freezing, so this is short. Sending love to sweet Burt, Sully and all, and prayers for dear DarlaMae and family. cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 3:50pm PST 
AbbySargeMum... that is nasty cold COLD !!!

Stay safe and warm best you can. I know the dogs have to go out... but they will keep it short too !

Car batteries really take a pounding in cold climates. Three years is about it in UK too.. Glad Tom was able to rescue the situation.

Rehydrate definately.. food no. Food just feeds the possible germs. Doctors and Vets mean what they say with the 24 hour starve. It doesnt hurt human or animal.. and breaks the cycle of infection hopefully. The antacid is a good idea .. and wash it down with water.

Please stay safe and warm....
[notify]

Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 4:31pm PST 
Thanks for the good thoughts, dear ones. I gave Sully a Pepto Bismol pill last night and he threw it up. He's drinking ok, thankfully. Will write after we see the vet tomorrow morning. Sarge Mom, thank you for the paw on his page, so sweet. Love to all of you!
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 5:47pm PST 
Don't want to brag but tonite, we are going down to -34.6 with the windchill. Real reading should be around -25f...
Time to make pop-sickles and get the pool ready...
Dont have to worry about Maiyah, she does her business and pulls back home. Smart cookie. We will make up for this as soon as the temp gets a bit better.
Upset stomach, drink for sure and food will come back when you are ready...Check for worms, at the time of vet exam of stools???Ok, quiet Dad.
Best of luck, stay warm and be on the road to recov,
hughughugflowers
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 5:58pm PST 
Cute,
It took a while but Maiyah is sleeping on Jenna's pillow.That, makes us feel good. Like Maiyah is truly part of all and all in the house and family...Weird maybe but thats Dad, weird...LOL BOL
cheer
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 6:10pm PST 
Ok, its not Maiyah but...
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 7:06pm PST 
S&S.... he;s drinking.. that is good.. realy does sound like the nasty bug that is around... hoping for that as it WILL go if it is.. some are having antibs some arent

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Maiyah... Sully has his wormer tab monthly... isnt that.

Maiyah will be doing that too .... the wormer tab monthly.The heartwo=rm tab covers the other worms.

Be thankful you arent up in the oil shales of canada. Have a dogster pal up there.. -55F with windchill and their furnace simply cant keep up.. cant get the house above 61F !

Stay warm and be careful outside !

Edited by author Tue Jan 22, '13 7:08pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 7:11pm PST 
Just so you know...

Nancy's husband passed at 7pm EST tonight. Spoke to her for some time. She is simply relieved it is all over. No more pain and fear.

AnnieMum... I have posted in Pets... you will see it...
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 6:57am PST 
Morning All......

Clear cold hard frost...

Much colder for some of you... STAY SAFE.

Its grocery day... wsill try and pop back before we leave to see if S&S have posted.

Hugssssssssssssss for all.........
[notify]
  (Page 1649 of 1963: Viewing entries 16481 to 16490)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1644  1645  1646  1647  1648  1649  1650  1651  1652  1653  1654  [Last 10 entry]