GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1648 of 1938: Viewing entries 16471 to 16480)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1643  1644  1645  1646  1647  1648  1649  1650  1651  1652  1653  [Last 10 entry]  
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 11:23am PST 
Checking in on news of DadT....

Have SO enjoyed watching the Inauguration all day (President Obama's speech was brilliant!). Michelle had on a stunningly beautiful suit and both girls looked lovely. Also, remembering and honoring Dr. Martin Luther King today.

Back later to check in!

Love to all!!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 12:25pm PST 
Isnt it SO nice to have someone who knows how to do the job PROPERLY !! It went well !

Will come back later also.....
[notify]

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 2:42pm PST 
No news on DadT yet?

Back later...
[notify]

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 2:44pm PST 
Hi all, lots of snow and icy out there - we are getting some 'lake effect snow' I guess

So so about Minster's daddy, my heart breaks, too young. I am glad that the little guy went to see his daddy, bless their hearts.

The Presidental Inauguration was quite something to see, and I loved the little girls in their bright coats and even Michelle's new hairdo - wonder what gown she will wear - designer gets so much publicity from her wearing it. I really loved the choir - it was amazing, the soloist.

Tom's appt. was a long one - the doctor did testing and also sent him for Lab work and also a kit to bring home and return to the Lab. He put him on Flagl - 2 pills a day - 3 times a day. Doesn't think it is a flu. He said to cancel the GI appt. on Thursday and see what these tests show first. So we'll see what transpires with the results. Thanks so much for all your kind comments and thoughts, it is scary when you are sick and support means alot.

See all in the morning - and hugs to Burt, Sully and our dearest DarlaMae

hug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 3:14pm PST 
Hang in there Tom !

Good that the Doc wants to wait as well.. for the test results... better to not over do the meds till they know what this is.

Thinking of you.. and hoping that Tom is at least feeling somewhat better....

Yes.... that was inspiring.... and the Poem was amazing... I have just got the full text of it and saved it.

THAT in my opinion is what schools and churches and Faiths should be teaching.

*Gets off soapbox*
[notify]

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 3:32pm PST 
Glad to see you report in Sarge Mom...we've all been thinking of Tom and you all day. Glad to hear doc doesn't think it is the flu & hope the meds will clear it up soon and he'll be back to normal soon...phew, relief!!

Have thoroughly enjoyed watching all day and certainly agree that it was done beautifully throughout! Loved the poem as well. The girls and Michelle all looked lovely and all seemed to be happy and enjoy all the goings on (a VERY long day for the family considering they started in church early a.m. and then all that followed and the balls tonight)! Anxious to see what Michelle wears...LOVED her outfit today! I admire her because she tries to give less well know and less expensive designers a chance to advance their careers by dressing her...and she always looks so lovely and REAL!

Ok, can breathe now having gotten Sarge Mom's report!

Nighty nite sweeet friends! kissing
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 8:23am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, hope Tom is feeling better today. Glad he got some testing done and now hopefully can find out what is ailing him. Please keep us posted and tell him he is in our thoughts and prayers. I love Michelle Obama's new hairdo and she looked very elegant in her outfits. The girls are lovely. Stay warm!

FlickaMom, thinking of Mike and hope he finds some peace. Such a sad situation. Glad you had a beautiful day yesterday. Our weather has been gorgeous, such a treat!

S&S, yes it was a long day for the Obamas. It was a beautiful Inauguration ceremony. Hope your headaches have eased and Sully is still improving. Give him a hug from us.

Jim is tutoring the twins this evening and I am doing laundry. Not much else going on here. I will have to get outside and enjoy some of this nice weather, too.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one! kissing
[notify]

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 9:49am PST 
Well, there's something wrong with Sully now, other than the grieving. He has thrown up every day for about 4 days now. Started as just a little bit and we weren't concerned at first as dogs do throw up occasionally. But, yesterday he threw up all his food (last night) and just had a huge two pile incident right after eating this morning. Called the vet and they have no appointments but said to bring him in and drop him off. I said absolutely not, that I wouldn't leave him. So now we're waiting for the vet to call me back and arrange something. Of course my mind has gone to the worse possible scenario despite trying to remain calm and Clark is upset, but stoic as usual. Will let you all know when I know anything, but would appreciate any prayers. Two months after losing Socks I'm frantic here. We'd given him chicken & rice last night and some kibble this morning which is what all came out just awhile ago.

Hoping DadT is feeling much better today and keeping him in our thoughts & prayers.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 10:03am PST 
Morning All.......

AnnieMum.. down to 18F last night and another pretty but cold morning !

S&S... there is stomach bug going around dogs both here and in the UK (Seems the same bug.. and many have got it) It sounds very like what is happening to Sully.

Basically some are medicating it.. some are not.

Like most of that type bug its a starve ..... and then introduce bland food slowly. If you continue feeding.. you are just feeding the bug. Just make sure he is drinking.... that is far more important then food. Also.. that its happening both ends is a good thing.. it means its highly unlikely there is a blockage.

Good to get it checked out.. but know that from what you said.... its a known bug...

Will be thinking of you... three I have known of with it have taken just over a week to 8-9 days to get through it.

Stay warm and safe all............will check back later on Sully...

Edited by author Tue Jan 22, '13 10:07am PST

[notify]

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '13 11:04am PST 
Flicka Mom, thank you so much for that information...it eases my mind somewhat. I called the vet back as they hadn't called and told her we'd just gotten a stool sample about 1/2 hr ago (small, yellow). She said to bring it in this afternoon and they would test it and then bring Sully in at 9:30am tomorrow morning. So, Clark is on his way down there with the sample now & we'll be at the vets in the early a.m.

Hoping beyond hope that the bug is all it is and thank you again for your reassurance. hughughug
[notify]
  (Page 1648 of 1938: Viewing entries 16471 to 16480)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1643  1644  1645  1646  1647  1648  1649  1650  1651  1652  1653  [Last 10 entry]