GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1644 of 1957: Viewing entries 16431 to 16440)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1639  1640  1641  1642  1643  1644  1645  1646  1647  1648  1649  [Last 10 entry]  
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 5:48pm PST 
Finaly broke the ice....
Went to the dog park and had Maiyah in the smaller pen (?). Next door, 2 big, I mean big dogs (Leonberger and a Newfoundland) plus a chocolate Lab playing...After realizing that I knew the people and the dogs we crossed over...Maiyah had a blast of a time. No fighting, no trying to dominate, just runnin and playing Was such a sight to watch "my Girl" having fun.
Tonite, we are refining her taste buds....Pomegranate.Dad loves it and Mom...well, Mom tolerates the fruit.She likes this with blueberries in Greek style yogurt, heavenly (furr the hoomans),
Love to all,warm days, fresh air,
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 5:49pm PST 
Anyone for a pint???
[notify]
Dixie BP- 2003-2012

Share your love- with a- BlackPearl dog!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 7:20pm PST 
The Mom had a Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade as she typed this diary entry tonight:

Entry Title:
I am home...

Entry Body:
The Mom picked up my ashes today. She and the Dad had a good cry.

The people at St.Francis Pet Funeral Services & Crematory are very special people. They sent the Mom and the Dad a lovely, heartfelt sympathy card through the mail. And today, with my ashes, they included a sweet little St. Francis medal and prayer card.

Alex from Alex in Welderland's Custom Pet Urns is going to put me up onto WINston's couch urn. But, even though the container from St. Francis is just a temporary stop for me, it's a beautiful tin--white with gold trim, a bouquet of flowers on the lid and this printed on the side:

"Herewith are deposited the remains of one
who possessed beauty without vanity,
strength without insolence,
courage without ferocity, and
all the virtues of human beings,
without their vices.
This praise which would be unmeaning
flattery if inscribed over human ashes,
is but a just tribute,
which makes one grateful to now
have the privilege,
of the happy memories left behind,
by this pet."

just as lovely as Dixie...
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '13 9:38pm PST 
Maiyah.... you are growing up Sweetie !! GREAT that you had a super time !!

Love pomegranites... Mum used to buy them for us ... whenever I see them they bring back wonderful childhood memories !

Jut wondering something..... WHY are they serving OLIVES with BEER ??????? !!!!!!!!!

Oh Miss Dixie Beep... we already wrote in your Diary. What a beautifl tribute they did for you.

I had a candle lit here for you to Light the way HOME.

We love you and yours...

hughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 8:42am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, so glad to hear there is improvement in Sarge's eye! I always enjoy chatting with people & their dogs in the waiting room at the vet. I'm sure Matilda was a cutie and such a cute name! Glad you had some success on your shopping trip. POP for Fran! Son's car is black and such a treat to drive his long journey (1 hr) to work.

FlickaMom, 31 species of birds....that's pawsome! Jim is the one that takes care of feeding the birds here and he never lets them go hungry. Didn't know you had a gopher! Don't they tear up the yard? Our weather has been gloomy & cold. Don't know when we will see the sun again.

Maiyah, I bet you were so cute playing with the big boys! You are a growing pup and so precious. Wonder how much longer mom will be able to pick you up?

DixieMom, so glad Dixie is home now. Beautiful tribute to her.

Yesterday, we had lunch with the widow of Jim's friend (Dave) that passed recently. She is doing pretty well considering. Glad she has grandkids close. Anyway, she told me she still had Dave's suitcase in the bedroom and couldn't bring herself to open it. I told her I would be glad to take it home and sort things out for her but she said no and had tears in her eyes.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 11:28am PST 
wishesHappy Birthday to Maiyah's mom party Enjoy the day!

DixiePearl, we wrote in your Diary and just think the way things were done was very kind and compassionate. Our love has been with your family these past few days, and so much has happened in a short time. The kindness you will always remember.

Am glad that Sarge's eye is healing, as I was just upset to think that he would need that procedure. If it were from dry eye, but it was a scratch and the other eye also has dry eye. We are loaded with eye meds here, looks like a vet's office, and I keep a chart when I give which one and his pill for the yeast allergy. The little bulldog was so precious.

Maiyah, glad you enjoyed the dog park and that's how ours is set up and many times the little pups come to play with the larger dogs. They seem to know to be gentle. It is a mud hole there so we haven't been in over a week.

Anniemom, that was nice of you to offer to unpack the suitcase. Has to be a very hard thing for his wife. My heart and prayers go to their family, just a senseless tragedy.

Went back to bbb with the olive oil spouts, didn't fit any of our bottles so we got a bottle and spout, should have done that to begin with.

Rob's new area is actually from the surgery and the flap in his head has shifted a bit and made this area on his forehead - like a wrinkle. I saw it in a picture and then could see in person, just came up one day.

Lots of wildlife looking for food now - we see tracks all over the drive way and lawn - in the morning the dew is heavy. They don't eat our bushes, which is odd as they like that that type of thing, but we have the bird seed and all so maybe that's where they go.

Hugs to all who are in need and lots of hugs .big hug to all flowers
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 3:03pm PST 
Late Afternoon All........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA A !!!

balloonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoons

hughughughughughughughughughug

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

AnnieMum.. gophers are a part and parcel of living rurally ! We dont have lawn.. just mowed pasture ! The gopher... yes he can make a mess but I rake out the hillocks.. and he mostly stays outside our fences.. just not all the time.!! But.. live and let live.... least I know he is getting through winter on a full tum !

Dave's widow... no easy ways... she will do the sorting when she gets to the point she can. Good of you to ask her.. and good that she has family close.

AbbySargeMum... SO pleased Sarge is doing better. Its given back choices again for now.

Glad you got the oil bottle too.

Sadly scar tissue always does grow differently. But... keeping it supple will help.. and the really important thing is Rob is well again. My attitude about my scars has always been if it bothers others.. it was their problem.. not mine.. and I am sure you and he feel the same. There are good scar creams on the market now.. but a simple lotion will keep it supple... and see how he goes from there.

Hugsss for all......
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 5:25am PST 
Good morning y'all! wavehughughug Glad to hear Sarge's eye is doing better! I have a friend now whose dog (just recently adopted) has severe dry eye. He couldn't really see for a couple of days but he's doing better.

I know picking up Dixie's ashes was hard. Kind of hard to imagine her urn next to Wins urn. Love both of them hughughughug

All is good here....thinking of you guys and leaving hugs for each one of you!

hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 7:46am PST 
Morning All.....

Not a good start.. slashed finger with scaplel... and Lucas threw up on the carpet as I was moping blood !! He is fine.. and I am too... just sore and taped up !

Its also Groceries day.. I hate.. and I have a meeting at the National Weather Centre on the way in... slowwww Pamy... sloww

Wavessssss to Scoots... hoping Mum is feeling better ?

Hugssss for all... back later..........
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 8:14am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, OMD, what a morning for you. OUCH! Hope the cut isn't too deep. Is Lucas OK? Breathe in.....breathe out! We have beautiful sunshine today. I had almost forgotten what it looked like.

SargeMom, is Sarge OK with letting you put those drops in his eyes? I think the suitcase is a remembrance of Dave and she doesn't want to let it go. I let her know we would be there for her in whatever way we can. Does the doc think Rob's scalp situation will work it's way back to normal in time?

Scoots, glad all is well there!

Happy Birthday Maiyah Mom! partypartypartypartypartyparty

Jim tutored the twin girls last night. After they finished the girls got on the floor with Annie...one on each side of her and she was in "hog" heaven playing with them.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
  (Page 1644 of 1957: Viewing entries 16431 to 16440)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1639  1640  1641  1642  1643  1644  1645  1646  1647  1648  1649  [Last 10 entry]