GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1637 of 1938: Viewing entries 16361 to 16370)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1632  1633  1634  1635  1636  1637  1638  1639  1640  1641  1642  [Last 10 entry]  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 7:02am PST 
Morning All........

Errands day saved by also being breakfast out day.

Stay warm and safe all......

Losts of HUGSSSSSSSS

Back later..........
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 7:18am PST 
Today is Sully's Birthday...

Happy Birthday Sully (helping to look after S&S Mum and Dad)

balloonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoons

hughughughughughughughughug|: |

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 8:52am PST 
Mornin'all,

Happy Birthday sweet Sully! partypartypartypartypartyparty Sending you bunches of hugs for this special day! big hug Hope mom & dad are feeling better.

FlickaMom, enjoy your breakfast out....makes errands bearable!

SargeMom, I used a prep called Half Lytely. It was 1/2 gallon yucky stuff that was supposed to drink 8 oz every 10 minutes. ugh...doc said I could use more time in between so I drank every 30 minutes. It took longer that way but so much easier to get down. Also sucked on a lemon drop after swallowing to get rid of the taste. I'm using soy candles now, too. Read where the regular ones aren't good to breathe. Glad you had a nice time at the mall.

Scoots, sorry mom is so stuffed up. Sniffing steam as FlickaMom suggested is a great idea. Also, I used nasal spray which is the only way I can sleep at night when I have a bad cold. Also, sucking on a menthol lozenge helps, too!

Maiyah, how do they get those pumpkins in the pie shell? laugh out loud

Periodontist said that tooth will need to come out. It's been giving me a problem for a long time...the one that had the bone graft. According to the x-ray the tooth is cracked and the root canal has gone bad. She gave me antiobiotics to get rid of the abcess and it feels good this morning. No hurry on tooth coming out so I have time to think this over. Do I want to get an implant or just tooth pulled. It's a back molar and really think I can get by without implant. Just thinking of all needed to go through to do implant. Talked to my neighbor and she said she had her's pulled and no implant and is doing fine with chewing.

hug to all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]

River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 9:12am PST 
hugbig hughug 's Fur All hugbig hughug

Hope all are well! Things are finally getting back to normal! Guests finally left...then of course...Mum got the "uggies" laugh out loudlaugh out loud All on the mend though!

Trickle has a pre- surgery appointment on Tuesday for her spaying...good dawg! Where did the time go! She is still a BABY!

laugh out loud

Haven't had an opportunity to read back....so just hope and pray all are well.

hugbig hughug
[notify]
Burt- BlackPearl

Shelter Dogs- Deserve a 2nd- Chance

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 11:24am PST 
Happy Birthday to our pal Sully!

happy dancepartypartywisheshamster danceblue dogflowershi5dancingcheerwaveapplauselaugh out louddoglittle angelway to gosnoopyeekpartypartyhamster dance~ d..
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 12:47pm PST 
partypartywishesblue doghamster dance Happy Birthday, sweet Sully wishespartypartyblue doghamster dancecheer

Hope it is a wonderful Birthday for you.

Been out all day long and going again, checking in to see what is happening.

Feels like a cold coming on here, not good.
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 1:01pm PST 
Arrrrooooooo! Well Happppppppy birthday to you Sully! cloud 9

partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 2:24pm PST 
Afternoon All......

You know... I have been using real candles for 47 of my 57 years.. and never had a problem with soot (less you have right up against something.. which isnt safe anyway).. and as for breathing them.. well if you sat in a tiny tiny box and breathed then lamp wick for most of your life... then you might... but it really isnt a consideration ...

I have candles lit daily....and no problems.

Also know your candle waxes... as a dental tech I had to know waxes. The best.. the most expensive candles are sterine wax with a little parafin wax and a touch of beeswax. They are hard.. burn without drips.. and last. Most of the cheaper ones you buy theses days are high parafin wax.. softer.. burn a little messy... but you would still have to inhale many many many thousands to have a respitory effect. Those with beeswax burn soft.. and aromatic... beautiful... but not the best lasting... Carnuba wax is also an expensive wax and added in small quantities to give hardness.....

The tooth...if you will do fine and the teeth wont spread back.. then just go for the extraction. A bone graft and implant is 18 mths from start to finish... so you would stil have time to decide. But if you will do ok.. save the money ! Glad you are feeling better today.

River... stay safe ... time passes fast for Trickle !

Waves to Burt , AbbysargeMum and Scoots(hope you arfe feeling better!)

Hugsssssssss for all...........
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 3:07pm PST 
River, hello wave sending lots of hugs to Trickle on Tuesday, just a baby cloud 9 time goes too quickly.

I walked Sarge and came in sneezing and blowing my nose, it is cold out there.

Scooter, menthol definately helps to sleep. Good old Vicks is still our favorite or mentholatum.

Anniemom, I read about the Prep you took, and I think they all have a salt water base - this stuff I had wasen't bad tasting - imagine, but it was weird, very powerful and I felt strange. I guess if you take too much Magnesium, it is not a good thing.

Now, I'd like to give my speech on dental implants - having 7 of them. I get the mini-dental implants, the oldest is 9 years now, 2 are in the front bottom, 3 on the top left and 2 on the top right - canine and next to that. I cracked the root on my upper canine tooth eating an almond, and knew immediately I did something. Went to see the endodontist and he said no hope for a fractured root, this was under a very expensive tooth that was built on the original root, I forget what they call it. So that all went and was extracted. I love the mini implants, my insurance pays the cap (crown) portion, and as a Senior, I get a little discount. Have had no problems with them and alot less than the standard implants. Have had 'flippers' and all sorts of bridges, but these really are great. So that is my thought on them - I believe they are $1800 with the discount, Dr. Todd Shatkin does them and also does seminars on them for other dentists as he was the first in Buffalo to do the procedure with the mini's - I have done a few in house commercials for him.

I don't know what candles we had, I thought they were the Yankee, but they left soot all over the ceiling in the kitchen and also the bathroom. Couldn't get it off really well so ended up repainting both. So now the Soy candles don't do that, at least here - we have high ceilings, too. I think Yankee has a soy as well.

Hugs to little Sully on his Birthday and I figured how to forward a graphic onto FB page, was So proud of myself!

Have a nice nite, all and wishing many blessings for those in need. big hug

Edited by author Sat Jan 5, '13 3:08pm PST

[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 6:47pm PST 
May you all be healed
[notify]
  (Page 1637 of 1938: Viewing entries 16361 to 16370)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1632  1633  1634  1635  1636  1637  1638  1639  1640  1641  1642  [Last 10 entry]