GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1634 of 1964: Viewing entries 16331 to 16340)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1629  1630  1631  1632  1633  1634  1635  1636  1637  1638  1639  [Last 10 entry]  
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 8:07am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, I will check and see if that Thomas Kinkaide movie comes on again. Would love to see it. Jim loves his work and we have a print in our guest bedroom "Simpler Times". Dave's grandkids loved the stuffed animals. The youngest, 3 yr old, told me she named hers Alvin. Thought that was cute. Enjoy your walks. A great way to get exercise & enjoy the scenery, too! How is Fran doing?

Maiyah, I have a feeling you keep mom & dad on their toes! Enjoy the snow sweet girl and romp like a deer! Happy New Year to you, too!

FlickaMom, hope all is well over there!

S&SMom, haven't heard from you lately. Hopefully only computer problems.

Beautiful day today, cold & sunny with a few clouds. The next few days will be rainy. We are planning to go out for a late lunch with son at Olive Garden.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one! kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 11:43am PST 
Afernoon All........

Dull day here but hopefully getting some rain tonight... hoping it doesnt turn to freezing stuff though.

AbbySargeMum... glad you were able to get out for a walk with Abby.

Maiyah... tell Mum and dad to give you a big dessert spoonful of plain live natural yoghurt on your food dail always ... It GOOD for you.... The Boys... and I have it daily !

I have a dogster pal who lives in St Hubert.. not that far from you.. and they are swamped with the snow too !

AnnieMum... glad you are ok. As I said before.. I think S&S pooter is ok but they are tucked down with a bug. I will try calling again.

Enjoy lunch......!!

Hugsssssssss for all.............
[notify]
Angel Annie

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 8:04am PST 
Mornin'all and Happy New Year's Eve,

FlickaMom, enjoyed the weather yesterday but today is dreary, cloudy with rain expected for a couple of days. We may go out for a late lunch and then will stay put the rest of the day & evening. Will enjoy watching all the festivities on TV. Are you cooking up a good meal?

Next time you talk to Jeannie would you mention my diagnosis of Esophageal Dysmotility. I mentioned it in my post but don't know if she saw it. If she is still having chest pain and no blockages, she could have the same thing. Mine seems to be improving a little but still some pains. I'm really trying to eat slower and chew better.

My yahoo e-mail is acting up so I haven't been able to open what you sent me. I'll keep trying.

Hope all Buhens are doing well.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one. kissing
[notify]

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 12:21pm PST 
Anniemom, I think that Kinkaide is a Hallmark movie and is repeated, I google Hallmark to get their schedule. It is a wonderful movie if you are interested in his lovely cards and of course, he has passed this year, with so many wonderful people.

Thank you for my New Year's card, I really love the Jaquie Lawson cards and may re do my subscription. I have many I don't send paper cards to now and these are always nice and you can find one that fits the person.

No news of S&S and hoping that they are ok - I wrote a FB message and hope that they read it and know we are thinking of them.

Sarge was at the vet this morning - he had an eye problem yesterday and I put drops and ointment in - then called this AM the receptionist said that maybe he should be seen. So that I have a worrying personality, I took him and this was a steroid and the wrong thing to put in his eye with this injury, which is a small cut. So he is on 3 meds now, and a pain medication, at least I know that he will be healing now.

We are going on our early dinner and will be home quickly, and Rob won't go out til later on so he won't be alone, and Abby will be here.

I have a colonoscopy on Thursday and will eat light tomorrow and liquids on Wednesday. I hate this thing, but necessary as had 2 bad polphs first time 8 years ago, nothing last time I went. Yuk - anyhow, Tom's dad passed of colon cancer and my mother had cancer of the cecum, off the intestine, so I believe they do find things before harmful.

Wishing all a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve partyblue dogsnoopyhappy dance if you are out or home - remember that we all have many blessings in the sadness, and friends have gotten us all through so many things this past year. flowers to all big hug you are very special to us kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 1:05pm PST 
Afternoon All.........

We had RAIN last night !!!! Good steady rain. It stopped aboiut 9am... but got .45". Temps are dropping and we may get sleet/snow/freezing rain tonight and tomorrow.

AnnieMum... I thing they are looking into just about everything with Jeannie but I will pass it on. She does have some kniown other conditions and they are mostly what is causing some things .. along with the appauling stresses.

Yahoo Mail has been cranky lately since the recent facelift they gave it.. that it didnt need ! I see you got it open though, the JL card.

Just a simple meal tonight.. have some huge Dublin Bay prawns so will probably do a "luxury" brunch of those with scambled eggs and granary toast. Again.. Jay could care less about celebrating.. so it will be a quiet night. I also find it a very hard and emotional time. So....

NEW YEAR BLESSINGS for ALL........ may it be a good and safe and peaceful year to come.

The gods know we all need it.

AbbySargeMum... I have been with Jacquie Lawson since 2 years after she started... that was 2001 and I have had a subscription since 2003. Even though I do all my own graphics now I wouldnt be without her cards. She is so very English... I know the village she lives in... I see things I know !. Her animated Advent Calenders this past 3 uyears have been a total joy.

I am sorry Sarge was at the Veys but at least now as you say he has the meds to make hoim better. Hoping it works fast for him.

The colonoscopy check is a very wise thing. I guess I also need to sort one out but with everything else its got put aside. Jay had his check one last year. Its so much better if they can find and do the quick heals .. its a lifesaver.

I have a spine doc appointment on Wednesday. There has been serious pain for the past 3 weeks but that isnt so new... and honestly I dont think he can make it ease. I think it requires an op (its one of several things that has been discussed) and I am not prepared as yet to go down that road.

I called S&S again and left a message.

To Each and All...........

New Year Blessings

Coal, Bread and Silver are traditional New Year Gifts...

I still brings them over the threashhold after Midnight.

Coal that you be Warm

Bread that you may have Food

Silver that you may have riches !

Edited by author Mon Dec 31, '12 1:07pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 6:21pm PST 
Finally gt S&S on the phone. And it is as she posted Christmas ....

They are both down with a REALLY nasty respitory bug. They have barely been out of bed and are only JUST now surfacing but are both still unwell.

She send her love and New Year wishes.. and says not to expect her to post for a few days yet. It sounds like the same thing Jay had last Christmas and it took 6-8 weeks to get back from it.

They are both just starting to move.. but still far from good.

I passed on everyone's good wishes and love.

hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 4:05am PST 
Happy 2013 and Blessing of Health and Peace to all. Tried to write a note on FB pages but know I missed a few, but did post a general message.

Had a nice dinner, most were white heads - Tom and I were sort of laughing as we are now official early bird diners, but it was a good thing as when we came home, he was not feeling good and face was off color. His roast beef and my chicken medallions were very good and we split a desert. He only had a glass of red wine and I said maybe we should walk around outside after we changed clothes.

Yesterday morning, Tommy brought him home early from working at his house on the basement wiring, again he was tired and just not good, so I got Pepcid out and Tommy has contacted a friend who does electrical work and the 3 of them will work together. At a slow pace.

So with that and Sarge's 3 eye meds, 3 times a day - 10 minutes apart, I am busy. Today I'll have most of the decorations away and getting ready for a liquid diet tomorrow and the colon prep.

Glad you heard from S&S, that is a nasty flu. Our nephew had it day after Christmas, we heard from Grandma - nausea and the 'other' too, but he got back in 3 days. To be young.

Still alot of those spam diary entries on Rocky's diary - I sent one to Watchdog who is trying to get them off quickly, they are getting to be longer ones. They said that their Defensio is not totally failproof - so quess we have to accept that every site has it's drawbacks.

Wishing a beautiful day to all, what did you do, Anniemom, and your prawns sounded wonderful, Flickamom - loved your Christmas pictures - moose in the tree!

partykissinghamster dancebig hugpartyflowers To a Wonderful 2013
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 6:43am PST 
Hey guys....yea i heard about the flu....mom hasn't had the flu in many years so it's possible that's what she has now...she just doesn't remember what it feels like big laugh

She had a fever last Wednesday and Thursday and then a really nasty cold. She is still sick so last night was just dinner out with friends and back home again. She went to bed before midnight. She hopes she gets over this quickly confused

I wanted to pop in to wish everyone a happy new year. I know 2012 for some was a tough year. I am sorry for the losses, the struggles. I really hope and pray that 2013 is a much better year cloud 9

hughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Angel Annie

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 8:54am PST 
Happy New Year to my dear Buhen friends! May 2013 bring much health and happiness to us all! 2012 was a tough year and not sorry to see it go!

SargeMom, hope Sarge's eye is doing better, bless his heart! Don't envy you the colonoscopy. It's been a year since mine and found two very small polyps and removed them with no problem. I don't need to go back for 3 years. Mom died from colon cancer so I have to be very careful. It's very wise that you are having one done. What was wrong with Tom? Was it an upset stomach? We went out to Saltgrass Steak House for early dinner (yes it was the white heads there, too) yesterday and then came home and watched the festivities on TV and the ball drop in NY! It was a nice.

FlickaMom, glad you finally got some rain. It rained all evening here...lots of rain. Yes, I finally got my Yahoo to cooperate. Did you get the JL thank you card I sent you? Cool how you can reply like that and thanks for thinking of me. Hope you find some relief from your pain. I may have mentioned it before but have you tried Nycenta? It's the only one that seems to help my DIL with her pain and it's fairly new. Remember not to fall....OK!

S&SMom, sorry to hear you are so sick. Take care and get well soon! Jim just got over a nasty cold & cough.

Hi Scoots, hope you have a nice New Years!

We will just hang around the house today and probably eat leftovers. Believe it or not, I'm washing sheets. Son had to work but is getting double pay so he's happy! My days are so mixed up I think it's Sunday!

hug to all in need and Happy New Year Smooches to each and every one kissing
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 10:06am PST 
To All, from US
[notify]
  (Page 1634 of 1964: Viewing entries 16331 to 16340)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1629  1630  1631  1632  1633  1634  1635  1636  1637  1638  1639  [Last 10 entry]