GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1629 of 1946: Viewing entries 16281 to 16290)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1624  1625  1626  1627  1628  1629  1630  1631  1632  1633  1634  [Last 10 entry]  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Dec 22, '12 5:03pm PST 
Just putting these in again to lift the spirits as River's classy PINK wagon does !!!!

Buhen's FooFoo Tree 2012

The Buh-ens Tree Topper

Buhens Pink-Enamel Christmas tree charm

Buhens Christmas Motivational Tree

Buhens Christmas Candle

The link below is the story of how the Santa Tracker came about... scroll to the bottom and the tracker link is there.... right now the tracker isnt active .. ... but it will be active Christmas Eve. Its worth reading the story though... you can do that now.

NORAD Santa Tracker
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '12 8:00am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, glad you were able to find the lights at the drugstore. Our Walgreens here has lots of stuff and always find what I need. I eat way too fast, too. I am trying to slow down. Fortunately, I had no lesions in my esophagus which can lead to cancer. Could you tell me the name of the OTC med that Tom takes? I like to bake the cookies with the ready made dough. They are yummy!

FlickaMom, hope your pains have eased up. Thanks for the Norad Santa Tracker. What a great way to make magic for the little ones. Also, thanks for posting the FooFoo tree, etc., to lift the spirits.

River, Merry Woofmas to you! Oh Boy, a pink wagon with prezzies! snoopy

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing AND......

Merry Christmas to all
[notify]
Burt- BlackPearl

Shelter Dogs- Deserve a 2nd- Chance

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '12 10:18am PST 
Like Linda, I also take Omeprazole daily. It was prescription, but now it's OTC. It is usually taken for 14 days, one pill a day, but drs can prescribe it to be used daily. Cuts down on natural production of stomach acids, so it helps with my gall bladder--I know, that doesn't make much sense, but it does helps. Target has been featuring their generic, 42 pills (a 6 wk supply), buy 2 boxes get a $5 gift card. I think that offer's through 12/31.

Burt has gotten so big (eating what Dixie didn't finish & lots of treats while we were trying to get her to eat) that we've started to call him "Tick Boy" big laugh He's so big & his head is so much smaller than his body, Lar says he looks like a tick about to pop!

Right now he's snoring away at the foot of the bed. We plan to be very quiet over the Holidays--I'm working Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & New Year's Day at the newspaper. They announced last week that they're bringing everyone in from the suburban offices to work out of downtown--consolidating "resources" as we "continue to evolve as a digital first" company. All I know is I'm willing to learn anything and doing everything in order to stay employed!

love to you all... kissing
[notify]

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '12 11:01am PST 
I have to sit down, been on my feet since 5:30 - and exhausted - just back from the muddy dog park with Sarge who missed Lab Club as Tom wasen't taking Abby then decided to - and I was at the grocery and Sarge had a fit big laugh cause he couldn't go. So I made my Chicken Ala King and Puff Pastry Shells and then took him. Now we are going to his mother's and then to see the animated windows in Lancaster - many which were in the old AMA's downtown for years and years - and then home. The Bills are playing today - they have been bad this year, terrible. Anniemom, it is from Wegman's grocery that he gets the otc and it is similar to the Omeprozole that is generic for Prilosec I believe. Rob has heartburn moreso from his worries, and he uses PeptoBismal liquid. Our co-pay for the prescription is actually less than the OTC so he refilled the O prescription. What he is trying to do now is take Tums or Rolaids instead - but flip side there is it can cause calcium stones - not good. Seems most are on something for acid - I swear it's the foods have so many additives in them that are either salty or something. Love beautiful Annie's Christmas Picture - what a beautiful girl. Thanks for all the FooFoo tree links again, Flickamom, and Norad. Another Hallmark movie had an elf going to earth to help with a family and the ending was really cool - guess I like that sort of stuff anyhow instead of violence or scary. Burtmom, laughing that Burt is a tick applause of course we all know that Labs Love to eat eat eat - to the point of bursting - Abby hoovers all around Sarge's spot as he is messy with his mooshy face in the bowl and alot gets blown out of the bowl. Good that you are working on the holidays, plus it does give maybe a young family member a chance to be home. Tom always did that after the boys were grown up a bit, took the holidays so his younger guys could be home, then we would just adjust our eating. At that time, his mother and dad were still doing most of the holiday meals - oh, how I miss those - totally homecooked everything. Tomorrow I have to make the deviled eggs, my mom's receipe and her ambrosia recipe - just cause she has to be with us. And a salad for Courtney and Tom's for dinner at 6 - I get her a small plant every year. S&S Mom, missing hearing from you and how is precious Sully? So hoping that he is having more good days and glad you and Clark are retired to be with him. DarlaMae, so in my thoughts today and know that with her heart condition it has to be a difficult time for all. Bless them, the kindest and most sincere family, just cannot say enough how much we think of them. Love your wagon - River! Have so many beautiful cards and pictures, save them all - and always keep the photos forever. They are treasures. Try to get back sometime - hugs to big hug to all and kissing to all flowers
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '12 1:43pm PST 
Afternoon All........

AnnieMum.. slowing down eating will also help alot. People seem to eat so fast .... I was always really told off for doing that as a child. We were told a meal was time to sit and talk and enjou=y.. no matter how small it was...its a european thing perhaps. Even alone I take time... try it... I think it will help ! Try the Tums Smoothies as well...and a little milk ...

As Burt's Mum says.. the generic from Target is a good thing. We do the grocery shop 90% at target... they are almost unbeatable and we have their CC so get 5% off every bill there. I have not foind one thing of their own brand that isnt excellent.

Love Annie's card.. THANKYOU !!

Burt... maybe after Christmas a diet... to help you Sweetheart ! Just love everyone to pieces for now....They love you dearly.

At least they are "consolidating" your way... which has to give you some relief. It is as you say.. that IS how it is now... dinosaurs cant survivew.. you have to change and evolve... Glad at least you have some futire work.

AbbySargeMum... I know that feeling.. went to bed at 2... was up at 6 and now just sat. The Tree is up.. not decorated.. will get to that later. Worked outside... it is a glorious day... and worked out the cooking schedule for Tuesday ! Dinner is the remains of the Lasagne...

I wear a small gold chain link bracelet all the time... It was the very first thing Jay ever bought me. Sometime in the past 2 days... I have lost it... only realised this morning. It isnt the value... it honestly wasnt at all expensive... but it is the sentimental attachment. Maybe it will turn up... other things have... but I have a feeling about this ....and its not a good one.

Love to all......... relax where and when you can... heal from the inside out...
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Dec 23, '12 6:52pm PST 
Christmas Tree 2012

The Mantle

Teddy Angel & Mr Reindeer
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '12 7:07am PST 
Morning All.......

Forecast for tomorrow is 100% chance snow.. high gusting winds and a wind chill of -3F !

Beginning to wonder if cooking Christmas dinner tonight may be a good idea !

Have a gentle day all...... Love and Hugssssss

Back later.........
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '12 7:33am PST 
Hey guys...good morning big grin I love the buh-ens tree and decorations snoopy I just wanted to pop in to make sure each of you knew i was thinking of ya. We have family coming today so once the afternoon hits, it's going to be pretty darn busy for the next 24 hours.

I'm wishing you all a very merry christmas! I'll do my best to pop in tomorrow if I can cloud 9

hughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '12 7:45am PST 
Mornin'all,

BurtMom, unfortunately, the only PPI I can take is Protonix (prescription). The others interfere with my Plavix. I can take Pepcid OTC but that doesn't seem as effective. "Tick Boy" laugh out loud Bless his heart! Give him a hug! My son will be working Christmas, too. They will have a catered meal so he's happy. We will have a quiet Christmas, just me, Jim & Annie! I think we're going to try and make the Christmas service this evening and then grab a bite to eat.

SargeMom, yes, it does seem like almost everyone is taking something for acid reflux. Stress is a big factor, too. I can just see Sarge with his mooshy face in the bowl. BOL I miss Christmas dinner at my mom's, too. Everything made from scratch and so yummy! Enjoy dinner at C&T's.

FlickaMom, I learned to eat fast in high school. We had 20 minutes to grab our food and eat. I have plenty of time to eat now, but go back to those school days. I am trying to slow down because I do think it would help. So sorry you lost your bracelet. Do you think it was lost outside? Your tree & mantle are pawsome. Wonder who those stockings with the paws are for? wink We are expecting storms tomorrow morning. Annie will not be happy! Saw where you will be getting snow on the news.

Hi Scooter!

S&S, hope all is well at your house. Sending extra hugs to Sully, sweet boy!

(((((DarlaMaeMom))))))

Merry Christmas Eve and Smooches for all kissing

Edited by author Mon Dec 24, '12 7:46am PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '12 12:09pm PST 
Have a super time Scoots Mum and Other Mum !

AnnieMum.... quiet is good. Just enjoy the time.... My brother was a London fireman and only ever had 3 Christmases with his kids ... they rather got used to "alternati"e Christmases... and birthdays etc !!

The bracelet could be anywhere.. literally... in town.. in the garden... anywhere.

Relax.. enjoy the food. eat slowly... no excuse not to. It will help... and time to talk and just "be".

Hugssssssss for all...............
[notify]
  (Page 1629 of 1946: Viewing entries 16281 to 16290)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1624  1625  1626  1627  1628  1629  1630  1631  1632  1633  1634  [Last 10 entry]