GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1622 of 1889: Viewing entries 16211 to 16220)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1617  1618  1619  1620  1621  1622  1623  1624  1625  1626  1627  [Last 10 entry]  
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 7:21pm PST 
Hey guys...Rhon, i had a feeling something was up when I saw your post. You know what I see? I see you doing the best you can and you have Dixies best interest at heart. With each passing day, she may get a little more sick, maybe in some ways making the decision a little easier.

As the ones who love her the most, you can choose, if you want, when she goes to the bridge. With Floppy, she was still eating, still seemed strong EXCEPT we knew she had bone cancer and she couldn't walk. It was only going to get worse. We could have taken extreme measures to help her go to the bathroom, but we decided instead of holding on to her for maybe a few more weeks, I wanted to let her go before she got more sick...more pain.

Sooooo, we all have our own experiences. One common thread here...we all understand how personal the decision and no matter when you choose to let her go, we will support you 100%.

I kind of like the idea of choosing a date. It seems so final, and I have never experienced it myself, but I can see how choosing a day helps one prepare.

No matter what we are here for you. We love Dixie so much. I think about everything you can give her, but the biggest gift is your love. She knows that and we know she has had the most wonderful life. My heart breaks for you guys. If you can, find a place in your minds and hearts, that no matter what, when you are struggling to make the right decision, remind yourself, you are doing your best to make the very best decision you can for her. That right there will always make it right cloud 9hug

We really do love you guys

hughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Tonka,CGC,TD- I

Sweet lil- buffalo

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 8:29pm PST 
Rhon, just my two cents, but no matter what happens, you are going to wish you had done something differently. You and Lar need to talk this through and make an agreement you can both live with. There is no right or wrong answer- just what is right for the two of you. I agree it is so hard to watch your friend suffer, knowing she is not going to ever be better. But it will be equally hard to pick a day and then she seems to feel wonderful on that day. You just need to agree on your plan and stick to it. You will knowhughughughug

Sorry we are not keeping up- it is a busy time of year and Tim leaves soon. We are all fine- dogs have been getting along so well with anxious Roper in his new homecheer

Know that we are thinking of you all and sending lots of hughughug to all.
[notify]
Ernie- Wigglesworth

Have a Golden- day!

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 8:47pm PST 
I posted this as my status on FB, and wanted to share it with you all:

I thank D*g for my Dogster pals, in the Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party forum, for their wisdom, council and compassion.
[notify]

River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '12 2:49am PST 
hugbig hughug 's Fur All hugbig hughug

Rhon....you will know in your heart....hughughug

xoxoxo
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '12 8:10am PST 
Mornin'all,

Prayers for all the victims & families in CT. Such a sad thing that something like this can happen! My heart is broken! hughughug

SargeMom, hope you had fun at the party. Good to take a break from all the upsetting news lately. POP for Fran. Hope the treatment makes him better. How awful about Rob's friend. Sending hughug for him and his family. Such a tragedy. Jim & I are still not coming to terms that our dear friend is gone. Jim is having a hard time with it. Now he has come down with an awful cough. I've filled him with medicine and he's laying on the couch watching TV. The Texans play today so that might help.

FlickaMom, it is pouring down here. Have the fireplace decorated and Trooper on the front porch has his Santa hat on but haven't got the tree up yet. Hopefully this week. I'm just moving slow these days!

Hi Scoots, Tonka & River!

S&S, sending hugs over there.

Dixie, precious Black Pearl, we love you! You, too, Burt! big hug

((((DarlaMaeMom)))))

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one. kissing
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '12 12:46pm PST 
Another call to a church in (near) Ct. tragedy -
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '12 1:22pm PST 
Afternoon All.....

AnnieMum... dry as dust again here but a pretty day with a stiff breeze.

Been baking sweet mince pies for Christmas.. will freeze some. Cant buy them in Oklahoma.. can anywhere in England.. so.. back to the old fashioned home made mince and pastry !

Just take your time to grieve.. same for Jim.... but see the good and the beautiful in your friends life to.. Celebrate his life .... sending HUGSSSSSSS

TonkaMum.... stay safe and wishing Tim well for the next trip... you know where we are if you ever need. Glad the dogs have settled and am sure Roper has in his new home too.

Scoots.... just hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

A boy was arrested 2 hours form here on Friday.. for plotting to shoot and bomb his school.... same day as CT. We are failing our mentally ill folk deeply ....

River ... stay safe

S&S... hold what matters... let the rest go....

Rhon... Lar.... just LOVE and HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Love for ALL.........
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '12 1:31pm PST 
Afternoon All......

Toto.. and Turner....
Yes I saw and laughed alot.. showed Beloved One... he cracked up and said he nows I am a witch but how did I get up there !!!!!.

Anyone who doesnt know my email addy wont understand any of that !!

Turner.... you seriously may want to consider getting that foot fixed sooner... just sayin...

Thats normal telephone reception for us... Twilight Zone totally for cell and Land Line...

MISSY/TY !!!

Glad it was the best of days !! Loved the cake and the pics are wonderful !

Been baking sweet mince pies for Christmas.. will freeze some. Cant buy them in Oklahoma.. can anywhere in England.. so.. back to the old fashioned home made mince and pastry !
[notify]
Dixie BP- 2003-2012

Share your love- with a- BlackPearl dog!

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '12 4:17pm PST 
Tried talking to Lar again yesterday. He's still in denial "she's doing ok, she's eating & not in any pain". Again, I tried to ask him if he really wanted to wait until she was blind and in pain and panic, maybe going in the middle of the night to a strange ER and, of course, he said "what ever you want to do, Rhon". Putting it all on me. Again. Just like the Chicago Crew.

Dixie's eye is almost 1/2 way filled with cancer cell debris. Very, VERY visable. She had the last of her Prednisone the other day, so things should start to accelerate this week or next. But I don't think we'll make it out of this week with her eye intact. I got Lar to agree to let me take Dixie in to the Eye Vet, Dr. Jackie. If we get a pressure reading and her professional opinion as to how much longer the eye will be viable, maybe he'll be more at peace making a decision.

I just can't believe I have to do this all on my own again...
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '12 4:30pm PST 
You won't have to do it on your own because we are here with you. I wish he could be on the same page as you. You have a different kind of strength than he does. Maybe having him go to the doctor and discussing it together will bring this closer to reality for him instead of being in denial. You know we are here and I know it's not the same, but just know we will be here each step of the way.

hughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 1622 of 1889: Viewing entries 16211 to 16220)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1617  1618  1619  1620  1621  1622  1623  1624  1625  1626  1627  [Last 10 entry]