GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1620 of 1945: Viewing entries 16191 to 16200)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1615  1616  1617  1618  1619  1620  1621  1622  1623  1624  1625  [Last 10 entry]  
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 5:55pm PST 
Light up and get the dreidels and the Hanukah gelt
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 6:06pm PST 
Eventually, my son want to have a Blue Weimaraner. So, maybe he'll follow our footsteps and join our group ???
Fot now, 4 days away from 3 months, Maiyah is changing, a bit at the time but, we see it.She now hops on park benches, walks more and better. Sometimes an angel, sometimes with short horns...red face But, that is a young lass trying to be part of the pack.Sunshine after the rain in May...Thanks Jenna. We learnt from you and are able to give back to Maiyah.
Greetings to all, whatever you believe in, whatever you celebrate including life.
Huggs and paws,
Mom, Dad, Maiyah and Angel Jenna. big hugbig hugbig hugbig hug dog
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 6:35pm PST 
Thankyou for the pics PapaC !

Yes.. they all teach us something. Things we can pass on...

I always say we are THEIR Mission... not they ours. We are the slow learners..
[notify]

Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '12 8:37am PST 
Mornin'all,

Maiyah, you are so delightful! I know mom & dad are enjoying you so much and we love hearing of all your adventures!

FlickaMom, glad you have the grocery shopping behind you. Beautiful day here, cool, crisp and sunny. Rain coming for the weekend.

The orchestra was fantastic last night! As good as any professional I've ever heard. They performed not only lovely Christmas music but blew everyone away with Symphony No. 5....Tchaikovsky. Jim & I can't imagine how all this came together and how much time has been spent teaching & practicing. No wonder they have won all the awards! So proud....it's the HS that both sons went to.

Tonight is the choir program.

OK, don't laugh, but Jim & I are going to have a pedicure together today. His birthday is Monday and it's something he's been talking about wanting. So....I made the appointment. It seemed to lift his spirits and I think he will enjoy it and find it very relaxing.

My appointment to have the upper GI test is Tuesday.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '12 11:03am PST 
Afternoon All..........

AnnieMum...SO pleased you had a wonderful evening.. it can only have helped.

The school I went to had a huge tradition of music. I was in Junior then Senior and Madrigal choirs... We won National competitions. It took many many hours(much outside school time) from teachers and kids. We also HAD to keep up the normal school work.. which was a real challange at best.. and because I lost much time with hospital.. was even more so.

The disciplines anything like your orchestra's and choirs and drama and such teach are life lessons. You learn the bigger picture. To my mind there is far too much emphesis on competative sports in schools now... the idolising of single people in a 'team" that isnt a team for that reason.

Just my opinion.. but far more needs to be brought back for the Arts.. to teach a more lasting appreciation

**Gets offf soapbox**

Glad you and Jim are going to do something lighthearted ! I hate my feet touched !

Its what you both need and its a good thing ! My Dad's birthday would have been tomorrow .. the 14th.

Will be thinking for you for your GI test.

Hugsssss for all........................
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 2:22am PST 
hugbig hughug 's Fur All hugbig hughug

Hope all are doing well!

We made to Tampa, and are going to be here for about 10 days! All is well!
[notify]
Trickle

Where there is a- Trickle there's- River!

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 2:23am PST 
eek I scared da poo outta Mumeek

I was eating my supper...cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

THEN!

CRY CRY CRY CRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Mum jumped and held me ! WHAT IS WRONG????????????

10 secs later...and I wanted my supper....

She let me eat my supper...and she shook like the dickens! big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

I was just fine!

Mum was: What did you do? Did you bite your tongue?? Whad be da hecks??

big laugh

Once her hands quit shaking laugh out loud

She looked....I had lost my baby eye toofer laugh out loud

It must have hurt when it fell out! laugh out loud
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 7:36am PST 
Hey ya'll just popping for a sec...not sure if you saw or knew....dixie ate dinner....late....and then threw it back up early this morning frown I'm hoping she ate something since.

All is good here...it's going to be a super busy weekend. Love y'all!

hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 8:12am PST 
Mornin'all,

River, have fun in Tampa!

Oh, Trickle, I bet you scared mom something awful! Glad it was only a toofer!

Hi Scooter! Sweet Dixie, our prayers are with her. hughughughug

FlickaMom, a lot of people don't like their feet touched! Jim thoroughly enjoyed it, though. It was very relaxing for him and there was another man and woman in there that we visited with. It's a cloudy, dreary day here with rain in the forecast through the weekend. What kind of work have you been doing outside?

We enjoyed the choir program but the orchestra was the best by far with band coming in second! They did have a Christmas Carol sing-a-long that was nice.

Jim is still grieving for his friend and I'm sad, too, because he & his wife were both friends of ours. It's just so hard to believe he's gone and that things happened so fast. Jim is trying to keep busy and time will heal.

hug for all in need and Smooches for each and every one! kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 2:25pm PST 
Afternoon All.......

River.. glad you arrived Safe !

Trickle...... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!! Now is the fun of the Big Toof coming !

Scoots..... HUGSSS and thanks for the Dixie update... hoping she just ate too fast....

AnnieMum...Glad you both enjoyed the pedicure ! And the choir ...

I am tidying and pruning and the never ending leaf blowing !.

Supposed to have had rain today... nothing so far. Supposed to have rain morro...will believe when I see it. Dull and overcast.

All you can do is what you both are... celebrate the Life.. and be gentle with yourselves.

Hugsssssssss for all..............
[notify]
  (Page 1620 of 1945: Viewing entries 16191 to 16200)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1615  1616  1617  1618  1619  1620  1621  1622  1623  1624  1625  [Last 10 entry]