GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1619 of 1945: Viewing entries 16181 to 16190)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1614  1615  1616  1617  1618  1619  1620  1621  1622  1623  1624  [Last 10 entry]  
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 7:55am PST 
Mornin'all,

Hi Scoots, glad you are doing well.

Flicka, you had snow! Wow! So nice of Andrew's employer to give him full pay all this time. What a blessing for him. I hope he continues to improve and your sister will hang in there. I know it must be hard for her. Checked out your photos. Had to laugh at the turkey (hello)! The sunset was gorgeous! If you call S&S tell her Hi from me!

SargeMom, sounds like you are keeping busy over there. So glad to hear the worst is behind Rob. Hope he will be able to enjoy Christmas this year. The Chinese auction sounds fun.

The hospital will call me and set up an appointment to take an upper GI test to see if it might be GERD, a hiatial hernia or something else causing my burning in the chest. The doc also gave me Protonix which is supposed to supress the stomach acid. I will start that tonight.

Maiyah, I have a fondness for spaghetti, too! Love all your pics. You are such a cutie pie!

Dixie, luv u sweet girl!

((((DarlaMaeMom)))))

Smooches for each and every one

kissing
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 11:48am PST 
Dear Ones~ wave

Finally think I may have fixed the computer after days of trying...have been into Advanced territory where I'm not even sure what all I did, so hope it holds out. Ran a chkdsk earlier which took all night, so keeping fingers crossed! Sure glad I did that backup a few days before it went out completely (all I had was a black screen with an x:cmd on it in DOS!) Anyway, it's good to be back!

Annie Mom, so very sorry about the tragic loss of your friend and our deepest sympathy to you & Jim and his family. So hoping the gastro doc will be able to figure out what's wrong & causing the pain (I know from personal experience with GERD how painful it is & Omeprazole has really helped me). Sweet Annie looks so pretty in her santa hat!

Flicka Mom, so sad about your nephew and wishing he and his wife well...would be awfully hard on one so young and his wife. Hope you're feeling better these days and will get a good rest over the winter when you can't be outside doing all that work!

Sarge Mom, so glad to hear Rob is improving and wishing him well soon. How is Fran doing? Sounds like you have everything set up nicely for the holidays and hope you can really enjoy them. Sorry to hear dear Sarge is slowing down, that's so hard to see. Great to hear you're invited to T&C's for Christmas (eve?). Hope you have a great time!

Dixie girl, you're in our thought every day and we're so glad to read that you're eating!! One of the reasons that I didn't post anything about Socks until it was over was for the very reason you mentioned...well intended folk on FB suggesting what only YOU can decide. Keep up the good work, sweetheart, you know how dearly we all love you and your family!

Think so much about DarlaMae and family all the time and sending our love to them everyday. Dear, dear friends.

Scooter, glad to here all's well at your house! Hope Mama 2 will get her situation cleared up with no big problems.

River & Trickle, sounds like you all are having a lively trip this years. Trickle will learn in time where to go potty. Hope you have a great time when your friends come for Christmas.

Maiya, you're just too cute for words. Love all the picture of you and Papa's stories smile!

Hope all's well with the Posse, bet its a busy time there during the holidays. What is/was the final decision on Garret?

We're not doing anything for Christmas this year. I was going to put up our little 3' white tree with all the doggie ornaments on it, but got too busted up when I started looking at the ornaments. Too soon, maybe next year. Have gotten some lovely cards so far. Our electronic cards are going out next week. Wish we could send paper cards, but just too expensive any longer...but, the wishes are just as heartfelt. No decorating nor presents this time around. Just praying Sully will be ok and that will be present enough for us!!

It's been a month tomorrow since we lost our precious girl Socks and we miss her so much...many tears shed since. Sully is still grieving terribly for her and we're kind of afraid something else might be wrong with him so may have to make vet appt as soon as SS check comes in. I finally took up the towels where the two of them laid together all the time and washed them today...don't know if that was right or wrong, but hoping it will get him away from that area and he'll start wanting to be with us again. He's looked at us so hurt, quizzically and almost suspiciously ever since she left,which has made it even harder. If he doesn't improve over the next few days a vet visit will have to happen. There's no question in our minds now that dogs grieve terribly.

Hurricane Sandy did a job on our roof & a piece of our vinyl siding, so we called the ins co and, after much haggling between the contractor (who's so nice) and our ins co (Ntnwd)who were less that cooperative, we're having the house re-roofed (complete teardown) this Friday (weather permitting). The contractor did Dorothy's roof last summer and she was so happy with the job they did that she highly recommended them to us. They're located in Romney, West Va, but we chose them anyway because of the high praise. Can't wait for all the day long pounding on Friday, but grateful for being able to get it.

So good to see you all again & hoping the computer troubles are over (at least for awhile). Please forgive any misses as I didn't read back much.

Sending much love to each and every one of you dear pals, thanking you for all the good wishes. Our little group is such a treasure & so glad to see us all getting back together...missed the comfort of you all while computer was down!

Everyone have a peaceful day and a good night's sleep!

Edited by author Tue Dec 11, '12 11:54am PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 1:33pm PST 
Afternoon All..........

AnnieMum.... hopefully the acid is just stress and it wont require much more action. The tests will see better what to do.

"Snow".. well it was a tiny dusting and soon gone ! It was a solid rock hard ice frost this morn and 10F . Stunning day now.

S&S ... Yayyyyyyy you got it back ! I did call you today.. but no answer. Glad you are back !

Just a note.. Andrew is divorced from a hellish nasty woman. She is continuing to harrass and the Police are working on it. He has lived with my sister for 5 years.. His kids visit.

I actually do work outside daily.... Winter and Summer ! Always have done.... Used to garden as a living as you know and had to garden in the rain and snow and sun

You have to do what is right for YOU.. and if not having a Tree this year is the right thing for you.. then go with that.

Just grieve as you need to... and making the small changes like the towels ,is right when its right for YOU.

Hoping the rebuild of the roof goes well !.

HUGSSSSSSSSSSS for all.....................
[notify]

Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 6:30pm PST 
Yup,
One needs a good roof. Hope your guy is as good as the one that did our main floor. Super job, very clean, not much dust to pick up .Maiyah (to clarify) has never begged at the table. Maybe the smell is what did it. I should have let her try Mom in law's food so maybe.........shruglaugh out loudnaughty
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 6:31pm PST 
How much do I love thee? Let me count the ways:

Will I love you when you puddle for nineteen continuous days
on that gorgeous Indian blanket that my friends have all admired?

Will I love you when I find you on my pillow when you're tired?

Will I love your muddy pawprints when you chase a butterfly
from the garden through the kitchen when the floor wax isn't dry?

Will I love you when you're shedding and all day I vacuum hair?
When in digging you demolish ten begonias raised with care?

Will I love you just past midnight when I let you out
and then I let you in then let you out then let you in again?

Will I love you when you're lunching on a twenty dollar shoe?
(True you didn't touch the other, but I sorta needed two.)
Thoughts to Think About
Oh, how will I love you as I go to pay the vet for binding up with tenderness
that nasty little gash you got while decorating the lawn with all our trash?

Will I love you when you're sandy, dripping water from the beach
as I chase you 'cross the carpet and you stay just out of reach?

At these times let me remember how cute you look today
and sigh and tell myself

----I love you anyway.hug
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 6:53pm PST 
Having a wet nose is considered a sign of good health.
No one thinks less of you for passing gas. Some people might actually think you're cute.
Who needs a big home entertainment system? A bone or an old shoe can entertain you for hours.
You can spend hours just smelling stuff.
No one ever expects you to pay for lunch or dinner. You never have to worry about table manners, and if you gain weight, it's someone else's fault.
It doesn't take much to make you happy. You're always excited to see the same old people. All they have to do is leave the room for five minutes and come back.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 9:03pm PST 
Thaey are wonderful writtings Maiyah.. so true and so heartwarming !!

hughughughughughughughughug

This is just a little light hearted fun

Snow's Light Critter Yuletide

And yes.. one of the Reindeer is Rudulph with the red nose !big laugh
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 7:37am PST 
Mornin'all,

S&SMom, so glad you fixed your computer. It is so horrible to be out of touch. What did we do before computers? Thankfully, my son takes care of all my computer problems cuz I'm a computer dummy! Haven't seen TonkaMom on FB either. Hope they are OK. I don't have my little tree up yet. I did put some garland on the fireplace but don't have the spirit. Jim is grieving so much for his friend that was killed, it has really hit him hard. I feel so bad for Sully being so heartsick for Socks! Give him a big hug from us, bless his heart! It will be nice for you to get a new roof.

Maiyah, your words are so touching! You are such a cutie pie! Annie is my ray of sunshine.

FlickaMom, love your card & Rudolph's red nose! Definitely a pick-me-up. You are so creative and so lucky to have such beautiful nature in your back yard. Sorry to hear about the harrassment from Andrew's wife. Yeah, I didn't think the cold weather would keep you inside!

I haven't tried the Protonix yet. I'm so weird about taking new meds, worrying about side effects. I did take 2 Pepcid last night and this morning instead of one. Actually, I do see some improvement. Waiting for hospital to call with details of test.

We went to a band concert last night at the high school where Jim used to sub. They were fantastic and did some Christmas music, too. Tonight is the orchestra and tomorrow the choir. All have won district and regional awards. We will be going to all of them. This kind of thing seems to help raise Jim's spirit some. I think time will be the only healer. We have been sharing stories about Dave with his wife through e-mails. We want to get together with her after she gets back from Illinois. My heart just breaks for her and the family and grandkids.

hug to all in need and kissing for each and every one!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 3:50pm PST 
Evening All.........

Was groceries and such.... hate Wednesdays !.

Beautiful day sun and cold... pretty day.

AnnieMum.. I am so sorry... hoping the loss will become easier with time. You both have to grieve as you need.

Glad that the music is bringing some relief. It has always bee a way to lighten the darkness.

Yes.. wondering about Tonka Mum too.. specially as you say she hasnt been on "the other place" either... Wondering if family are there.. she isnt on when they are.

HUGSSSSSSSS for all............
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 5:50pm PST 
The red nose what?
[notify]
  (Page 1619 of 1945: Viewing entries 16181 to 16190)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1614  1615  1616  1617  1618  1619  1620  1621  1622  1623  1624  [Last 10 entry]