GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1617 of 1947: Viewing entries 16161 to 16170)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1612  1613  1614  1615  1616  1617  1618  1619  1620  1621  1622  [Last 10 entry]  
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 6:34pm PST 
Dixie, make sure you eat for me too. I tend to want to eat too much but Mom and Dad are keeping an eye on me...cry
I love food.Just had a small piece of cheese (real one) , not singles. WOW, that stuff in sinful.One month today that I arrived at my furrever home. Yippee way to go
Have to go buy toothpaste for moi to make sure my teeth are clean. Doctor's order...
Maiyah
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 8:33pm PST 
Chewing the right things will keep your teeth clean Sweetie.

Wild dogs dont use toothpaste ! Seriously.. the right foods and chews will help keep your teeth sparkly...

Cheese.. WONDERFUL stuff !!!

hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Dec 8, '12 7:35am PST 
Morning All........

Errands and saturday breakfast out.

Yesterday was dull and overcast .. seems same today.No rain.. still.

Loved Abby Grace's photo with Tom.

Annie Mum... slowwwwwww and easy...

Dixie... we lovew you and yours...

Love and HUGSSSSSSSSSSS to all...........
[notify]

River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sat Dec 8, '12 9:41am PST 
hugbig hughug's Fur Allhugbig hughug

We are still in a tiny village on the Florida West Coast...and will be here until the 13th!

Little Trickle is a MESS or a TRIP!...one of the two or maybe both! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

She had a good training day most of the day yesterday....then BOOM eek

She piddled on the dash of the Motorhome eek I thought she was going to be sent back laugh out loud

But....apparently she is lovedcloud 9 but Mum was hysterical!

We bought an adorable picture by a local artist here that looks like Trickle with bed head! It is a caricature and done in pink!

We are hoping to take a pic of the pic!

Hope all is well with everyone...

hughug
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sat Dec 8, '12 10:05am PST 
Dear Buhens,

Jim & I are very sad today because we got a phone call that one of our dear friends was killed in a car crash last night. He was going to New Orleans to meet his son and go fishing. This news came as such a shock to us. We had just talked to him yesterday before he left. Thankfully, they have a daughter & grandkids close so some comfort to his wife. We had plans to go to the movies next weekend. RIP, Dave, you will be missed so much!

kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat Dec 8, '12 2:27pm PST 
River.... sounds a super ,little place....

Trickle.. just dont know.. she WILL get it... its just finding that magic key... HUGSSSSSSSS

Love the sound of the painting ! Need a pic !

AnnieMum... I am so very very sorry at your friends passing. I know you and Jim will support the wife too. So sad... BIG HUGSSSSSSSSSS

hughughughughughughughughughughughughug

Edited by author Sat Dec 8, '12 2:30pm PST

[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '12 3:16am PST 
Happy Hanukkah to our friends who observe. We lite our first candle before the concert last night as it was Dogster time and would have been 8 PM - they also have a lighting at Fancy's Cafe, the links are on the pages for PCPD Group and Fancy's. We have done it for 6 years and always a sense of friendship and peace, Bailey does a beautiful job every year. Originally started by Duncan. cloud 9

Anniemom, we are So very sorry to read of your dear friend, a terrible tragedy and our prayers are with the family now. It is good you talked to him. Bless his heart and may he rest in peace. Sometimes, I just don't understand life, and have read so many books to try especially through the Hospice book list. It would seem, to me at least, that there is no reason for why things happen as they do. We are given free will and that is the most I could take from the books. Preventing tragedy is sometimes unavoidable, we have no control over all our family and our friends. Anyway, we are so very sorry for such a loss.

Sorry to hear of S&S computer, and hopefully they will have it up soon. I feel so lost without my computer, and the storm that we had, no electric and computer burned out, it was weeks to get to normal. Lost many wonderful pictures.

The Christmas Concert was very beautiful and we hadn't been for 3 years. It was the 2nd year of Tom's cancer treatment yesterday. The young singer, 18, as it turns out, my friend Alice and I saw her aunt perform many years ago. Alice was a music major in college and beyond and we went to many performances together. Minx is her daughter and didn't live in Buffalo at the time. Many good memories.

The Pet Expo is today and since the rains 2 days - the Lab Club is a mud hole, and we'll just go to the Expo today instead of Lab Club. Son stopped yesterday they are thinking of having Christmas at their house, just thinking - they do Christmas Eve dinner now which is nice.

Love to all hughughug many thoughts of Dixie, Jim, DarlaMae and our friend whose dog had a growth removed hug similar to Damon's, they are waiting results - his picture is on my FB page -
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '12 7:18am PST 
Mornin'all,

Happy Hanukkah to all who observe!

FlickaMom, it was a beautiful day here yesterday. We went out for an old fashioned burger for dinner just to get out and keep our mind busy. Jim is really taking the loss of our friend hard because they were very close. They had just finished working on that volunteer project at the church last week and we were planning to go to the movies next weekend. We are communicating through their daughter who also lives here. She said her mom is not up to talking to anyone and we respect that. The memorial service will be in Chicago where they were from. We're expecting a cold front later and it will get brrrrrrr for a few days. Love to Jeannie, too. I sent her a Christmas card.

River, Trickle piddled on the dash! shock That little stinker!

Hi Maiyah! I agree, cheese is yummy!

SargeMom, so glad you enjoyed the Christmas concert. We are going next week to a couple of concerts at the high school. Will you be spending Christmas Eve at Tom's? Our friend's car accident involved a trailer that came loose from a pick-up truck and came over in his lane and caused the crash that killed him. Enjoy the pet expo today. I have my doc appt tomorrow to see if I have heartburn and that's what is causing the chest pain. I will be glad to get to the bottom of this.

Dixie, luv you sweet girl!

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '12 2:39pm PST 
Afternoon All.......

A dear friend on here had broken her Menorah.. so I made this for her...

Your Menorah

AbbySargeMum.... Its why I backup my computer hard drive weekly.. sometimes more if I have done alot of stuff. The backup is to 2 external hard drives... and itts so simple to do. Many things can be backed up to memory sticks now as well and they are reallly so cheap. It is a way now to at least save the heartbreak of losing stuff. that is irreplacable.

S&S did say she had just done a backup so at least they wont lose anything... they did lasttime as they hadnt done regular backups.

So pleased you enjoyed the Concert. I used to love the ones with the big London choir I was in years ago. Rather miss that.

Its nice that your son is now wanting to make their own traditions and to have Christmas at their own home. I think it is very important for folks to do that.

Hope the Pet Expo went well...

Good thoughts for your friend's dog .

AnnieMum.... it was good that you and Jim took some time to just be.... its part of the long healing process.

Hoping you are doing alot better with the pains.... and that the appointment goes well tomorrow.
[notify]
Ernie- Wigglesworth

Have a Golden- day!

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '12 3:51pm PST 
well, we're having more good eating days than bad lately. Found out Dixie likes the Beef Carvers one day, the Turkey lunch meat the next, then neither the third day. She keeps us on our toes!

Still getting thinner, and sleeping a lot. But still tippy-tapping her tail and is in no apparent pain. I tell you though, if one more well-meaning person on FB tells me maybe it's time to let Dixie make "a peaceful transition" I'm going to LOSE IT!!!

Weather has been drizzle and fog the last couple of days, so no walks at the park. Dixie sits on the patio after she does her business. Sits and sniffs the air. Now that she has limited vision, seems her sniffer is working overtime.

Poor Burt. Keeps on getting in the way. Have to make an effort not to yell at him. Know he doesn't understand what's going on, and it's hard for him too.

Annie, so sorry to hear about your friend. It's been a week of losses all around. We lost a coworker to breast cancer this week. A lovely lady, in her early 40s, has two young girls. Then another coworker lost a friend to a brain tumor--in his 30s. Then my boss's friend lost her husband to a sudden illness--only 31. Wow...

Really brings it home that we should cherish and enjoy each and every day, no matter what life may bring us. At least it's LIFE!

sending love to all...
[notify]
  (Page 1617 of 1947: Viewing entries 16161 to 16170)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1612  1613  1614  1615  1616  1617  1618  1619  1620  1621  1622  [Last 10 entry]