GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1616 of 1947: Viewing entries 16151 to 16160)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1611  1612  1613  1614  1615  1616  1617  1618  1619  1620  1621  [Last 10 entry]  
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '12 3:48am PST 
Wonderful news of our DixiePearl! I am so glad to read that she is eating, a wonderful thing to see. Is it possible the medicine takes her appetite away at times? Bless their hearts and I love their picture, they are so photogenic.

Anniemom, so glad that you are trying the Pepcid AC and least invasive way and also have appt. with the GI doctor.

River, wishing you a safe journey and Trickle, have a great time!

S&S Mom, appreciate the updates as we haven't been on except early AM and around 5 at night and then no more. Been watching the Hallmark movies - taped so I can ff through the commercials. They are lighthearted and holiday spirit.

Flickamom, I guess I missed that your nephew had a stroke? Were there effects from it? Wish I had a sister, brother or both - it's sometimes hard to be a lonely only.

Maiyah - good for your doctor report!

Busy next 3 days, GYN tomorrow morning, Empty Leash Thursday night, Hair cut/color on Friday lunch, Concert Saturday and Pet Expo at the Mall on Sunday.

The PCPD Group will have their first Hannukah Lighting on Saturday - it has been 6 years now and we haven't missed a year. Hoping that it is early enough before we leave, depending of course, on who is the moderator and where they live.

- Levifamily and Hayden - how is little Scout? DarlaMae, always in our heart and prayers.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '12 4:59am PST 
Morning All..........

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Dixie... Go Girl GO !!!!!!!!!! Wonderful news.. a real Smile day !!!

Spine doc today.... not expecting any changes there !

AbbySargeMum... you didnt really miss much ... I didnt put it in till about the 28th Nov I think... It was when you said about things never seeming to end...This was part of the post

"....... My sisters son Andrew had a stroke in July.. he is 35... He is FINALLY going to be able to come home in a couple of weeks. It was misdiagnosed originally.. It affected his brain in the area that produces the sheer horrific nightmares... stuff no-one should EVER have to deal with. He has lost the sight in one eye.. and most of the sight in the other. He has had the best of care from the leading brain hospital in the UK.. and arguably the world. The Maudsley.

He will be looked after by my sister.. he has 2 kids.. one 10 the other 14 and an ex from h3ll.....He will never recover more than he has.... he has mind blowing pain and disorientation alot of the time... but has at least sort of got part of his life back... My sister is a widow (my BIL died with cancer 8 years ago).... an ex nurse.. and will look after him (and his kids as she has done for a long time). She is wondering when it ever ends..."

The effects are like Post Traumatic Stress... vivid continuous waking nightmares... migraine intensity continual head pain.... basically a life totally changed.... wreaked.....

As to having a sister.... my bro and sissare alot older than me.. it is like being a singleton. Also... one gets to choose ones friends.. but not ones family... We have always have real differences that havent been easy to live with. Thats so for many families.

Hang in there S&S.... HUGSSS

Hugssss for all.....back later.......
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '12 7:42am PST 
Mornin'all,

Dixie, so excited that you ate, even if it was a little bit here and a little bit there. Yaay for you sweet girl! Your Christmas pic is precious!

FlickaMom, yes, it is a worry that will end up in ER again. Something you just can't forget. Seems like every little pain is exagerated! I have a sister but we aren't close either. We talk on the phone about once a week but don't get together much. Just different lifestyles. Good luck at spine doc! It rained all day yesterday so the grass is happy. We are so disappointed, the buyers for son's house loan fell through. So it's back on the market.

SargeMom, we watched "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" last night! Enjoy your busy days. We have some errands to run today.

S&SMom, big hug

Thoughts with all Buhens and Smooches for each and every one!
kissing
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '12 4:23pm PST 
AnnieMum... eventually you get bsck to a normalacy. Just take time.. typicall around the one year mark you relise you survived ! Then you roll with it alot better.

So sorry about the house falling through... we were really careful not to make a definate offer till we knew for sure we had the morgage. We did tell the seller we wanted the place.. but didnt make the offer formal till we had the go ahead.

But.. it WILL come for your son.... it will !

It was pretty intensive an app.. He had the results of the 3 day saliva test I had to do with a kit provided last time. 3 days.. 3 times a day.. specific timing etc.... then I had to send the tests off to a lab and ..... he now wants to try some new drugs....(agrees totally with me about dumping the Lyrica and the Cymbalta as the side effects were awful with absolutely no advantage pain mitigation wise.) He can also can see I am in "acute adrenalin fatigue" and that has to be addressed as it is a chronic stress reaction. Not really a surprise... but none of the results are things that cn be told from blood tests... the saliva test over three days .. three times a day set conditions are the only way these results show up. Its a pretty new test to.

I have to work harder at mitigating stress responces ....LOL

This is ongoing.. he wants to get my pain levels down considerably... and is prepared to try everything he can. This is a sideways approach... this is to tweek a few things first. The new drugs have to be made up at a compounding pharmacy and thats fine... we have a pharmacy a Walgreens in Norman that will do them. The drugs are going to be started at lowest rates to see I dont get reactions. Also ... I am doing the 2 for the same thing.. and NOT doing the one for the adrenalin fatigue UNTIL we no I have no reactions to the other. He considers the results of that to be taken very seriously .

Honestly... I have stopped hoping ... but am willing to try any new path.... because I believe in him... and he in me.

Hugssssssssss for all......... wishingf all a gentler time.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '12 4:55pm PST 
Just got a call from S&S Mum and their computer is down.. totally.

She asked I post that and that they may of may not be online for a bit.

Depends whether it is something simple or not.

I will stay in touch and pass on any messages...
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 5:42am PST 
hey Flicka, I hate when the computer does that confused Mom has been having intermittent problems with her modem and router. Thanks for keeping us updated....I'm sorry you are having to deal with ongoing pain hughughughug

Annie, I absolutely love the picture of you cloud 9 it's so adorable cloud 9 As for your mom, I know it's not easy...my beagley heart goes out to her. I hope she feels better and feels more comfortable hughughug

Maiyah, glad you found a vet you feel comfy with! We LOVE our vet. There are actually two doctors that we feel super comfortable with. One negative thing is they are a part of Banfield Pet Hospital (petsmart). Why is that negative? Well, no over night visits. Meaning if your pet needs over night care, they need to be taken to the emergency vet. But I will say this...we LOVE our two doctors. cloud 9

Sarge, the hannukah lighting sounds nice big grin We used to have traditions when mom was younger. I think it's nice you guys do that big grinhughughug

River...Trickle is afraid of bells? what kind of bells...like dingy dingy bells, or liberty bell DING DING or? laugh out loud hug

I'm glad Dixie is eating...I watch every day to see how she is. I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your primary picture...hilarious! laugh out loud

We are all doing ok...still have a little more shopping to do, but overall, most of it is done. Sending you guys lots of hugs!

hughughughughughughughughughug

Edited by author Thu Dec 6, '12 5:44am PST

[notify]
Angel Annie

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 8:28am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, wishing you the best of luck on your new path to feeling better. Maybe this will work. flowers I like your doc's approach. He's not giving up.
It would have been nice if the buyers would have been pre-approved but unfortunately, that didn't happen. I am so disappointed but will have to keep faith that there will be another buyer....hope it's soon!
Stress is evil! naughty

Hi Scoots! Sounds like you are all ready for Christmas!

S&SMom, sorry to hear you are having computer problems.

Dixie, luv you precious girl! big hug

hug to all in need and Smooches for each and every one! kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 1:29pm PST 
Afternoon All......

Scoots.... I LOVE my vet too... he is a bluff big man... takes no nonsense.. but has a huge heart and cares only for the animals.... thats so how it should be

AbbySargeMum... meant to say the Hannukah candle lighting is so very beautiful. For many many years I have lit a candle at night as well.. sometimes just for a few minutes.. sometimes left to )safely) burn alll night. As with Hannukah.. it is a focus. Something still and pure and perfect in the midst of all other life.

AnnieMum.... hoping the antiacid things are helping.... that and please.... maybe if YOU light a candle for a few moments you will find some ease.

Buyers come and go... it IS going to be ok... most folk stop looking befroe Christmas and into early New Year... then it will pick up again. It WILL happen.. and you stressing wont make it come quicker !

Love and hugssss for all............. you are always in our hearts.
[notify]
Angel Annie

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 7:36am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we love Annie's Vet, too, She loves going there and enjoys all the attention she gets. It's a beautiful day here, a cold front coming in Sunday so Monday will really be brrrrrrrr! The squirrels are busily burying their nuts and chattering away in the trees. About son's house....deep breaths! Have you heard anything from Jeanie?

Dixie, luv you sweet girl!

Thoughts with all other Buhens and Smooches for each and every one!

kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 3:22pm PST 
Afternoon All......

Cloudy all day .. and stuff needed doing outside...

AnnieMum,,,,I was able to get Jeannie last night.... They are still getting cable and phonme drop-0uts. Her LL has only JUST got power back .. thats 6 weeks.

There is still alot of things happening for them... Joe has had to go to FL to see his Mum who is ill. It never ends for them either.

She send LOTS of LOVE.... and that is for all....

HUGSSSSSSSS for all..............

Edited by author Fri Dec 7, '12 3:23pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1616 of 1947: Viewing entries 16151 to 16160)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1611  1612  1613  1614  1615  1616  1617  1618  1619  1620  1621  [Last 10 entry]