GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1615 of 1935: Viewing entries 16141 to 16150)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1610  1611  1612  1613  1614  1615  1616  1617  1618  1619  1620  [Last 10 entry]  
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 5:46pm PST 
shockshockshockshockshockshock
A BLINK...happy dancehappy dancehappy dance
AND A YAWN ??? hamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
Way to go, keep em coming,
Maiyah and Pack

hug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 6:54pm PST 
Evening All..

AbbysargeMum... My sister... we rarely keep in touch at all... but this past 5mths with her son.. my nephew having had the stroke and so much going on there we have spoken 2-3 times. So.. I did call her on her birthday. I am not close with my real brother either. Goes that way in some families.

Glad you are do your Christmas preps ... as you say.. it all goes so fast.

Maiyah... so glad it all went well and its so good you have a good vet now. Makes all the difference.

Saw mine today... he had emergency surgery last Christmas Day.. and needs a big op to do some "repairs" He is hoping it will be on the 20th this month. No one but he and his sister who runs the clinic was there today at the time we went.. and it was nice to just "visit". He is a wonderful man..

Hugsssssss for all.......
[notify]
Ernie- Wigglesworth

Have a Golden- day!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 12:02am PST 
we tried to shoot a 2012 Holiday Pic tonight...
went pretty much how it always goes for us...
big laugh
[notify]

River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 5:15am PST 
hugbig hughug 's Fur All hugbig hughug

Hope all are well as can possibly be!

We are in a tiny place called Cedar Key Fl....just a wee gem! Sort of like Key West, but much slower for the "older folk"....very quaint!

Well...the bells didn't work big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh Trickle is scared of them! laugh out loud

Flicka hug Thanks so much for including us in the tree!

Christmas picture taking has been a flop so far! laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Maybe today!

Stay well my friends hugbig hughug
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 8:51am PST 
Mornin'all,

The cardio said that since my pains were at rest and sometimes went away with tums that I probably had an acid reflux problem causing the pain. He wants me to see a gastro doc. He said that all my tests just a few weeks ago for my heart at the hospital were fine and he checked my heart again yesterday. He doesn't think I need an angiogram at this time. I have an appt. with my regular doc next week to discuss this and get referred to a gastro. Meanwhile, I got some OTC Pepcid AC to try out.

FlickaMom, thank you for your wise words. I always appreciate your advice. Good luck to Vet with his surgery. Good to have a Vet you really like. We love Annie's Vet, too. Hope all was well with Flicka & Lucas!

SargeMom, great menu for the holidays. I love Hallmark movies, too. Watched, "It's a Wonderful Life" the other day, but missed the first part. Want to catch it again. Jim had a blast with the robotics competition at the school. He will be doing another one soon. He's also going to be volunteering as a teaching assistant in an Aerospace Engineering class at the HS. This will not be as grueling as substituting. Hope Tom enjoys his golf!

Maiyah, glad you had a good vet visit. I bet you made a big hit...you are such a cutie! It's in the 80's here.

Hi River! Oh no, Trickle is afraid of the bells!

Big hugs to Sully!

Scoots....so glad there was a blink! Yaay!

Dixie, love you sweet girl! big hug

Prayers to all in need and Smooches for each and every one!kissing

Edited by author Tue Dec 4, '12 8:54am PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 1:04pm PST 
Afternoon All........

Pearls......LOVE the pic !! Hey.. they are BOTH in the photo... I can never even get that far !! Wonderful photos. !!!

River... less "tourist" and more "slow and nice" is the BEST !

Honestly think that you are going to need to do the leash to you and out every hour !!

AnnieMum.... also try the Tums Smoothies.. they help me.... The first year is scarey.. you are so afarid of ending up in ER and ICU again.. but it WILL pass. The acid is actually easily dealt with.. and is part of the stress thing. The Tums and the pepsid will probably fix it ... you may even find a vistit to a Gastro isnt needed. Its a time and healing and adjusting thing as well.

Glad that Jim is finding the ways he wants to go with the volunteer teaching.

Hugs and Love for ALL......
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 1:24pm PST 
Dear ones~

If you haven't already done so, the Pearls posted a sad diary entry today. I know all of us are devastated about Dixie as she's stopped eating...there are no words.

AnnieMom, glad your heart is ok...GERD can be very painful and there are many OTC meds that might help. I've been taking Omeprazole for it for nearly a year now and it has helped more than anything (RX required). Hoping you get to feeling better soon.

Scooter, so glad you're blinking and sending you lots of POTP.

Sarge/Abby Mom, Flicka Mom, River, Maiya, Posse and all here and away, love to you.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 2:15pm PST 
Yes.. I read it...

Knowing they are smiling for her and making her days bright as well ...

The wonderful memories... and they are doing this.. and always will.

hughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 7:12pm PST 
Just saw an update from the Pearls...Dixie ATE 2 cheese hotdogs early this morning!
She ATE!!cheercheercheer
[notify]
Ernie- Wigglesworth

Have a Golden- day!

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 10:03pm PST 
Dixie took her Pepcid, and while she was waiting for the hour to be up, the Dad reheated his Chinese food from Sunday. Sniff, sniff, sniff... she seemed interested, so the Dad hand-fed her all the chicken chunks. Then he used what little remained of the black bean sauce and coated some hotdog pieces, chicken chunks, etc. Dixie picked the chicken out of her bowl, and took some of the hot dog pieces from the Dad's hand.

Then the picky little missy took her self over to Burt's bowl and chowed down on some of his Beneful Hearty Stew (that the Dad should NOT be giving Burt--he's such an easy touch). So, a little bit of this, a little bit of that, adds up to another SUCCESS!

cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

Edited by author Tue Dec 4, '12 10:06pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1615 of 1935: Viewing entries 16141 to 16150)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1610  1611  1612  1613  1614  1615  1616  1617  1618  1619  1620  [Last 10 entry]