GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1614 of 1934: Viewing entries 16131 to 16140)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1609  1610  1611  1612  1613  1614  1615  1616  1617  1618  1619  [Last 10 entry]  
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '12 7:23am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, what fun to watch the turkeys skirts blowing in the wind. I bet they enjoy eating there, as do all the birds and wildlife.

S&SMom, just had a thought. Do you have a blanket or toy of Socks that you could give Sully to cuddle with? Maybe her smell will help soothe him....or it could make it worse. Maybe time is the only thing. hug

Not much going on here. I am still having some chest pain but took Tums and it went away this morning. Maybe just heartburn or not. Sometimes I need nitro for it to go away. Anyway, I'm going to call my cardio in the morning. I have a follow up on Dec 28th but don't want to wait that long to mention this to him. I think I may need an angiogram, which was the only test they didn't do in the hospital to make sure it's not clogged artery.

hug to all in need and Smooches for each and every one! kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '12 9:38am PST 
Morning All.......

AnnieMum... I did ask S&S about that.. and they have stuff for Sully with Socks scent on it. I think just like humans it really is a time thing. Its bad enough for humans who understand.. harder for the Furs...

Re the chest pains... I still dont take nitro....(I am offered it every check up but I feel I need to manage the stress better) and yes sometimes it is heartburn and Tums do help. It wont hurt at all to have a talk with your Cardio in the morning... better discussed than not !

Got some parcels to pack to post morro.. and taking a basket of fruit to the vets morro as well with a few pennies for someones bill.

Need to get outside today and strip down this flaking paint and get it painted. Weather is right for it and it needs doing before it greats winter damp... that is if we ever get rain again .... desperate here.. really are.

Hugssss for all.... love and HUGSSSSSSSSSS

Edited by author Sun Dec 2, '12 9:38am PST

[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '12 5:48pm PST 
Tomorro,
Dec 3rd, 2012, Maiyah is going in for "our" first visit to the Vet Hospital.Follow up on de-worming, rabies,"bordetella" and what ever else. Weight, length, eighth,mileage...LOL This vet came in highly recommended.We just hope we will never need to see him to often.
From freezing to almost Spring temp in 48 hours.. Rained all day today and sunny for the big day .Maiyah had her first taste of raspberry.Half of one and loved it.
hug Managed to go up the stairs to the second floor...Coming back down was a bit risky but, Dad stayed in front of me, going backward so, I was not scared, good daddy.big grin Paws and hugs furr hoomans and furrs
[notify]

Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 7:17am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, yes, I thought S&S had probably thought of using Socks scent for Sully. Time will heal even though it moves ever so slowly sometimes! Good luck with the flaking paint. ugh! Nice of you to take something to the vet. I have an appt. with cardio at 1pm. I am very anxious about these pains, even though they aren't severe and not every day. Could be heartburn, anxiety or heart problems? Don't want to have to go to ER again. I'm sure talking with him will help and if he suggests an angiogram I will do it to put things at rest. We need rain, too. Jim has had to bring out the sprinklers.

Maiyah, good luck at the vet sweetie! I luv my trips to my vet. I get lots of attention and petting as I'm sure you will, too! So glad daddy is helping you with the stairs.

Love to precious Dixie!

Thoughts with all Buhens and Smooches for each and every one!

kissing
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 8:15am PST 
Morning All....

Paint stripped and redone on Little House and the Well House. That will keep it ok till Spring.

Maiyah.. make it a fun upbeat visit. Lots of smiles and treats. No anxious faces. That helps it not to ever be scarey.

AnnieMum.. the 1st year after a heart attack it the worst. You still panic at the slightest pains.. and so make it happen. Been through that.. You basically have to learn to live normally again. Just takes time and learning to back away from the stresses best you can.Good to get it checked out. Reassurance helps.. and I know what it was like for me.

HUGSSS

And ... HUGSSSS for all.........
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 9:00am PST 
Hey guys! wavehug Glad to see that dixie was eating over the weekend snoopy

Maiyah ....good luck today at the vet! hughughug

I have been thinking about Sully and wondering how Sully has been without Socks there frown the scent is a good idea. I know that's gotta be tough

annie mom, good luck at the doctor today! hughughug I hope everything is okay with your heart hug

Sending hugs to flicka and sarge...love you guys too! Oh and River! hug
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 11:02am PST 
Just wanted to say we have been doing good. Mom saw me blink when I yawned big grin It doesn't happen every time but it's happening....so yipppppeeeeee!

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 2:02pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy For the blink and the yawn !! hughughughughug

Just checking if Annie Mum had posted.

hug
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 2:11pm PST 
Hi all, and December is here - Anniemom, hoping that the doctor did a good check on your pains and maybe it is stress, there is so much going on this time of year, and when your family is away, it can be a little harder, too. Let us know.

Maiyah, your first vet visit and bet they loved you! It is so nice to get weighed and have a record of all those 'firsts' to look at! snoopy

Scooter, wonderful news on your blinking - and a joy when the moms see things that make them happy.

How nice you took the fruit basket, Flickamom and some money for a bill for someone, very kind.

Happy Birthday to your sister - did you call here for her Birthday?

Just finished up a few stocking stuffers - wrapping even those to make the time last a little longer on Christmas morning. It goes so fast anyhow, no matter what you do.

We are trying to get our menu set - first we were thinking a meat dish - then I said turkey - we do know Tom's mom made sauce and will make baked ziti. I'll make the old standbyes - ambrosia, deviled eggs, mac and cheese, green bean casserole and another pumpkin pie. Usually dil bakes and brings something and son does, too, it was apple tarte last year, I think.

I am so sorry for little Sully, so hard to watch as they wonder where is their friend - mentioned going to see Dudley which has been done, but not alot of interaction. Time is the only healer, and just comfort and extra cuddles, too.

Thoughts of DarlaMae and her home, and that it is all back and no more rains. And DixiePearl, she is eating from what I read. Precious ones - they are in our prayers.

Watching another Hallmark movie tonight - I think I've seen 5 so far. They are easy to watch and just entertaining. No big plot to figure out.

Tom going to meet his golfing buddies for coffee at Tim Horton's tomorrow - I bet Jim enjoyed his teaching day.

Hugs to all - hoping for good news at all the doctor's appointments. wave
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 5:27pm PST 
Wishing all a fantastic Winter. Do not freeze your b...enjoy the snow and a warm little something that Mamma may bake for you.
First visit at the vet went well. All on the nose, weight, heart, eyes, etc.
Walked in there to face 3 Goldens. I think the renames the clinic The Goldens Fuurs...LOL Then, a pair of beautiful Bermese and 2 more Goldens .People were so much nicer than where we use to go. Vet had an attitude of a dog lover, not just a vet...shrug

blue dogblue dogdog walkdog walkSlow down Maiyah
[notify]
  (Page 1614 of 1934: Viewing entries 16131 to 16140)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1609  1610  1611  1612  1613  1614  1615  1616  1617  1618  1619  [Last 10 entry]