GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1606 of 1965: Viewing entries 16051 to 16060)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  1606  1607  1608  1609  1610  1611  [Last 10 entry]  
Dixie BP- 2003-2012

Share your love- with a- BlackPearl dog!

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 1:11pm PST 
blue dogblue dogblue dogDarla Maeblue dogblue dogblue dog

How wonderful!

We went to the park again today and Burt got to chase a couple of squirrels. I sniffed and sniffed and sniffed a lot. The Mom was careful to watch me so I didn't get too close to Burt (he "watered" my head yesterday on my blind side, so I didn't seem him to get out of the way). The Mom had some Cottonelle wipes in her pocket--came in handy, I tell ya.

Went to PetsMart and picked up some more Blue Buffalo. We're going to try the Turkey dinner. Didn't eat too well today, and had some problems the other day too. Maybe it's time for more Gizzards! dancing

big hug love to you all big hug
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 3:46pm PST 
hamster danceblue dogsnoopykissing DarlaMae and Mom, what a big slice of much needed joy it is to see you again! We know dear Angel Brendan was there to greet our Socks. We love you all so much and will be back hopefully tomorrow when Mom's head calms down to actually read more.
hamster danceblue dogsnoopykissing

Big WIN, we just know there was a big combo celebration at the Bridge for Rocky's Birthday and our Angel Socks enjoyed meeting all the other angels...she's gonna love you and the Crew, we just know it!

Its wonderful to see our beloved Buhens group getting back together again!kissing

hughughugSo much love & gratitude to all of you, dearest pals!hughughug

Edited by author Sun Nov 18, '12 3:48pm PST

[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 2:09am PST 
So good to see all and wishes for healing and those who are need postive thoughts cloud 9

Rob has his surgery today to remove full leg plate and 7 screws holding it. Hopefully this will bring relief to him.

Tom's brother Fran, taken to ER with problems with his bladder cancer surgery last night.

Thank you, DarlaMae, for coming here and bringing your beautiful joy, as S&S Mom said to all of us. Each has a need for another to lend a hand of friendship and caring.

hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 6:57am PST 
Morning All......

Grocery day today instead of Wednesday... Car goes in for a Service morro ...

Dixeie and Burt... Sqwirl sniffing is THE best thing !! Dixie... dont feel too bad about the watering.... it gets to be a close thing sometimes as Lucas always has to "overwee" Flicka !

S&S.... thinking of you.....

AbbySargeMum.... hoping this op will help Rob. Its not uncommon for the stainless steel to cause those reactions and when removed it gets alot better. Really will be wishing him well... and better healing.

Thinks of Tom's brother also.. that he may be well.

Love and hugs for ALL.........

Setting a candle for all.........

Blue and Gold Lily Candle
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 6:58am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, OMD, you spent 8 hrs pruning! Ouch! Take it easy over there. We are still very dry here but the weather is gorgeous. Beautiful candle!

Sweet Dixie, so glad you got to go to the park. Thank goodness for those Cottonelle wipes. Bring on the gizzards! hug

S&SMom, sorry your head is giving you trouble again. Yes, it is wonderful to see the Buhens group come together again. Big hugs to you, Clark & Sully! (((((Socks, beautiful Angel))))))

SargeMom, praying that Rob will have some relief now. Sorry to hear about Fran. hug Hope you are feeling well.

DarlaMaeMom big hug

We met some friends for lunch yesterday at a Chinese buffet. Had a really nice time visiting, the food was good, and it was a gorgeous day. Son is in Ft. Worth packing up the house in a u-haul. Thankfully, he has lots of friends there to help him. Then the long drive back to Las Vegas. DIL will go back there in a couple of weeks to have an estate sale to get rid of stuff they didn't want to move. House closing is set for Dec. 20th. Other son got his new 4-Runner and is on top of the world. He sold his old truck to our yardman.

I have a sore throat, hope it's just allergies and not a full blown cold! Tomorrow is my follow-up cardio appt.

Smooches for all kissing

Edited by author Mon Nov 19, '12 7:00am PST

[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 7:41am PST 
Hey guys...just popping in...it's a nutty Monday morning for mom at work. I'm so sorry I missed Rocky and Hayden's birthday. It's a rare treat to see Win pop in but I have no doubts he made sure they had a special day at the bridge.

It is a time to be thankful and I'm glad to see Darla Mae popping in too. It's been quiet without some of you guys hughughughug

Burt, there is a Blue representative at Pet Smart...she's always been super nice to us. We buy Wellness but she never seems to mind laugh out loud Hope you like it and it agrees with you. Let's hope the gassys go away shock

Sending hugs to all of you hughughughughughughug
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 8:42am PST 
Furr what its worth, Maiyah is on Orijen Puppy and her treats are Wellness.
Away from what the breeder was giving the pups ???Dont ask, was cheaper.
Our little bugger is a Mamma girl.Should see her reaction to Anna when she comes home or gets out off bed...Good for you Mom, well deserved,
Luv all,
Maiyah (but Dad is typing)look at the mistakes .LOL laugh out loud

Thanks Dad naughty
[notify]
Dixie BP- 2003-2012

Share your love- with a- BlackPearl dog!

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 2:46pm PST 
it's interesting that the #1 topic of discussion at Dog Park's is #2 big laugh

Dixie's stool is still a glop, but no blood in the pile of glop this morning. snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

sending good thoughts, love and prayers for Rob for his surgery.

hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 3:45pm PST 
Evening All......

AnnieMum... it wasnt the brightest thing to do but I just need to be outside sometimes. No rain.... very dusty dry here. Glad the Ft.Worth house is getting to the final hurdle ! It will ease alot of worries. Nice that other sone has a vehicle he likes too !

Glad lunch was good and hoping your throat is better ! Thinking of you for your cardio followup.

Waves to Scoots !!

Maiyah.. you have a wonderful life of spoiling to loook forward to Sweetie !

Dixie .. where else can they discuss poop and not get a funny look !! It also beats the "couldnt give a toss" owners with cell phones welded to their ears ! Try some Arrowroot in her dinner.... just a though.. will settle her tum too. Most healty food places should have it. I sprinkle about a teaspoon of it on Lucas's food if he gets an upset. Just a thought.

Hoping Rob did well today and heals fast.

Hugsssssss for all.......
[notify]
Hayden

Nothing says Lub- like a Bootie- Rub!

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 5:16pm PST 
Dixie, pumpkin has always helped Hayden, plus she actually likes to eat it. smile
[notify]
  (Page 1606 of 1965: Viewing entries 16051 to 16060)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  1606  1607  1608  1609  1610  1611  [Last 10 entry]