GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1602 of 1886: Viewing entries 16011 to 16020)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1597  1598  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  1606  1607  [Last 10 entry]  
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 12:21pm PST 
Dearest Buhens pals~

Our precious Socks has gone to the Rainbow Bridge (see her Diary Entry).
We've waited to post this as we so didn't want to bring more sad news into our group who are all praying for Dixie.

Eileen Henderson (Mom of the Pahrump pack) made us a beautiful memorial picture which we have just posted on Sully & Socks' page.

Socks has been in decline for several weeks and last Friday night she had what appears to have been a stroke. It became clear over the weekend that her quality of life was gone and we knew that we had to give her one last gift of love. We took her to the vet Monday night after their last appointment and took the blanket from her bed for her to feel more comfortable. She went to sleep gently and died in Mom's arms at 6:30pm.

Sully is lost and wandering the house looking for her, not eating much and is very sad. Our focus now has to be on him. Our hearts are broken, but we are at peace with our decision to send her on her journey to be with Buddy and all her other angel friends who have gone before her.

Thank you all for your kindnesses to her over the years.

Much love to each and every one of you~

Sully, Angel Socks, Mom & Dad
[notify]
Ernie- Wigglesworth

Have a Golden- day!

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 1:12pm PST 
such is our life when we love dogs... unimaginable joy and unspeakable pain. looking back at this forum, the deaths, the births, the adoptions, saying hello, waving goodbye, our lives revolve around our dogs in a never ending dance of emotion.

sending much love to Linda, Clark and Sully, and holding them close in our hearts.

hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
The Pahrump- Pack

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 1:23pm PST 
Oh Chicago Crew....Your Mom's words brought tears to our eyes. They are so very truecry

Sully...Mom and Dad...Our hearts are breaking over your loss of your beautiful Socks. We pray that in time your hearts can heal...and you will remember all the wonderful years of memories that you made together with your sweet Girl.

Safe and peaceful journey to the Bridge dear friendrainbow Another beautiful Angel has her wingslittle angel

Hugs of strength my friendshughug

We love youhug
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 1:35pm PST 
I am so very very sorry....

You gave her the best years of her life and loved her totally.

Thankyou for doing that.

Thankyou for giving her the last and most precious gift of love too.

If you dont mind.... I will borrow your words.... because they say it all.

Why?
That's what we ask.
The truth is,
we may never
be able to know
for sure why.

But we do know
that there is no single
"should have done"
or "could have done"
or "did" or didn't do"
that would have changed that why.

All that love could do
was done.

hughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 1:50pm PST 
Dear Socks, our hearts are broken. You & Sully were one of the first friends we made here on Dogster. We will miss you so much, sweet girl. May the angels cuddle you in their wings on your journey to Rainbow Bridge. You will be in our hearts forever.

We love you
Annie & mama Barb
[notify]
Wilderness- Woofers

Happy are we!

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 4:07pm PST 
Oh my, we keep checking this thread for news about Dixie Beep and just saw this about Socksfrown

Our hearts are broken....love and prayers to Sully and familyhughug
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 6:32pm PST 
Yippee,
My own name to post by,
This will be short. I wrote a big box full and...nothing.
Thank you all for the warm wishes . Maiyah turns out to be a needed companion.
A clown , devil, sweetheart, all in one bundle of furry joy,
Hugs to all and thanks for being you,
Mom, Dad, Maiyah and Jenna (Angel)
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 12:47am PST 
Dear Ones~

Thank you all for your kind words and support, we love you all and know that Socks is running young and free of pain now and that gives us peace through our tears.

Buhens has been such a wonderful home for all of us over the years and we love each and every one of you.

We will get through this in time and will always know that you are all here through the good times and the hardest times.

With our sincere gratitude to you all for your unfailing friendship and love.
hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 2:58am PST 
hughughughughughughug sweet Socks sweet Angel hughughughughughug

knowing she is with her precious brother, Angel Buddy and so many dear friends from over the years, to hold her close and show her the way.

Our prayers are with you Linda and Clark and special love and comfort to dear Sully. Bless his heart.

cloud 9cloud 9 Sully cloud 9cloud 9

Going to Empty Leash Hospice group tonight and we will say a prayer for dear Socks.
They light a candle and play music, it is very comforting. hug
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 3:55am PST 
So very saddened to hear Socks has made the journey.....frown...many prayers and huge hugs to Sully and Family....

hug
[notify]
  (Page 1602 of 1886: Viewing entries 16011 to 16020)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1597  1598  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  1606  1607  [Last 10 entry]