GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1601 of 1935: Viewing entries 16001 to 16010)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1596  1597  1598  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  1606  [Last 10 entry]  
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 6:38am PST 
It's good to see Abby Grace and Sarge here cloud 9hughughug

and new puppy! puppy snoopy puppy snoopy puppy! snoopy

She's adorable and I agree with Dixie...nothing beats puppy breath! laugh out loudcloud 9
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 6:57am PST 
Morning All.......

Beautiful Maiyah definately !

Waves to the Pearls and Scoots !!

AbbySargeMum..... Jeannie still has very fractured phone and cable lines. Sometimes they are ok... sometimes not. They at least have heat and light now.

Glad Abby had a great time at Lab Club

Grocery shopping today instead of morro. beautiful deep frost here again this morning.....

Edited by author Tue Nov 13, '12 6:58am PST

[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 7:05am PST 
Mornin'all,

Oh happy day.....a new little puppy! How exciting! welcome Maiyah. So happy to meet you and joy has come back to PapaC and Anna. Precious Jenna, you have sent a beautiful girl to mom & dad. We love you and you are always in our hearts.

FlickaMom, thanks for the update on Jeanie. Stay warm over there, it's brrrrrr here but the sun is shining.

Hi Scoots! Hi S&S!

SargeMom, so glad to see you posting. Missed you.

Our beautiful Dixie Black Pearl.....love you big hug

Got exciting news last night even though a call late at night like that made my heart flip. Anyway, son got an offer on his house and appears to be pretty confident about it. cheer

Gotta rush this morning. Errands and then doc appointment this afternoon.

Smooches to each and every one! kissing
[notify]

Trickle

Where there is a- Trickle there's- River!

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 7:56am PST 
** Trickle toddles in......hmmmmm....is there another furbaby here!!!!**

cheercheercheercheercheer

big hugbig hug
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 8:15am PST 
wavewave

hugbig hughug ;s Fur All hugbig hughug

That Little Trickle is such a food hound big laughbig laughbig laugh

She tries and takes my cookies all the time!

I am....oh....was an only child! I used to be able to eat my cookies at leisure....not so now!

laugh out loud

We are still in Nashville, and starting to think about heading down to New Orleans!

snoopy

We had frost here this morning, and saw a bunch of Canada Geese....time to go south!

laugh out loud
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 9:45am PST 
At work but,
Thank You all for the warm reception,
Dad

Edited by author Tue Nov 13, '12 9:46am PST

[notify]
Tonka,CGC,TD- I

Sweet lil- buffalo

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 2:58pm PST 
Maiyah is adorable!! There really is nothing more adorable than a Golden puppy. Well, Aussie puppies are pretty cute, too smile Congrats on the new little sweetiecheer

Dixie you know we are holding you close. Levi didn't have cancer in his eye, but he did get his eyes scratched up badly by Roper when they fought. I think that was the most painful thing to see- he relied on his eyes so much and it killed me to see him hurting. Praying that Dixie's eye can be saved and the C goes awayhughughug We know you are doing the best for the dear girl.

All is well here. Drove over the mountains with our breeder's sister this weekend to take a dog for sheep training. They are still trying to do what is best for each dog. Leah and I had fun at the horse auction, and met a nice couple who live nearby who offered to have Leah come ride whenever she wants. I have their card- just need to keep the card and phone away from Leahlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

hughughughug to each of you.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 4:35pm PST 
AnnieMum...

Hope your doc'c appouintment went well today.

Glad to hear that your son may well have a positive offer on the house !

River... the pleasures of having a younger sisiter !! Trickle... Big sisters can be moody !

TonkaMum.... Glad that Leah may have a chance to ride whenever she wants !

Maiyah.... hugsssssss !

hughughughug Dixie hughughughug
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 7:25am PST 
Mornin'all,

River, you need to find a good hiding place for those cookies. New Orleans sounds like fun!

TonkaMom, sounds like you and Leah had fun at the horse auction.

Maiyah, kissing

Love you, Dixie! xoxo

S&SMom, SargeMom, FlickaMom, Scoots and all Buhens, hope all is well! big hug

My doc appt. went well. She said all the tests were good and if I had chest pains to take a nitro tablet under the tongue. Was surprised that new law indicates no pap smear for women over 65 if no prior evidence of cancer. Fine with me, I don't like that test anyway! I will be seeing my cardio next week.

Cold here, have the heater on. brrrrrr!

Smooches kissing

Edited by author Wed Nov 14, '12 7:26am PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 9:10am PST 
Morning All.........

AnnieMum... pleased to hear your appointment went well ! Hoping that some of the stress over the son's house .. if it is selling.... will go away too and you can relax a bit.

The tests ... the Insurance companies dont want to pay.. that is the main reason.Its all about money... not peoples wellbeing.

Clear bright and frosty here... pretty morning ....

Hugssss and love for all..........
[notify]
  (Page 1601 of 1935: Viewing entries 16001 to 16010)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1596  1597  1598  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  1606  [Last 10 entry]