GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1600 of 1955: Viewing entries 15991 to 16000)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1595  1596  1597  1598  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  [Last 10 entry]  
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 1:11pm PST 
The post about PapaC & Anna's new puppy is right on the Recent Pals Activity page part of the Community Page, which is where I saw it and figured that since PapaC had posted that there was no longer a big secret. Got a sweet note from him, thanking us for the rosie & how happy they both are.

So, being a bit of good new (that's there for everyone to see on the Pals Activity page under "Jenna updated her page"). I was curious and went to Jenna's page and saw the good news under "My Family". Its a very nice page with lots of cute pictures for everone to see.

Something good for a change! cheer

Annie Mom, so glad Annie had a fun play date!

Back later to see if Rhon updates about the appt for Dixie to have her staples removed today. Praying hard!

Hope all got a lift from such happy news smile! Hope I didn't steal anyone's thunder shrug!

Edited by author Mon Nov 12, '12 1:15pm PST

[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 2:30pm PST 
way to go We all definately needed to hear some good and uplifting news and as you said it was on Dogster. snoopy We are so happy to hear of both new babies! They are beautiful and precious. So nice of you to be concerned that you didn't steal the news, S&S Mom, always very considerate.

We look forward to hearing from the Parents all about the new baby that JennaAngel has sent.

No news of Dixie, I did see a loving video on FB - what a beautiful girl and sweet Burt. It was nice to hear Rhon's voice, too. hughug Dixie hughug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 2:49pm PST 
Just checking if Dixie had posted.....

hughughughughughughughughug

Just spoken to Jeannie... they are ok and send lots of love...
[notify]

Dixie BP- 2003-2012

Share your love- with a- BlackPearl dog!

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 3:21pm PST 
Congrats on the new Golden puppy! How very, very wonderful! And a new kitty! Fantastic!

I know this is the same terrible disease that stole our sweet Jenna away. We don't want to cause any pain here in the Buh-ens forum, so updates on Dixie will be made in her diary on her Dogster page, and on FB. That way people can visit here (lurking like I often do or posting) and not be slapped upside the head with our reality.

People are already weighing in left and right on how we should proceed with Dixie. Please be respectful of our decisions. They are very hard to make, and are made with love.

All that love can do, will be done.

Edited by author Mon Nov 12, '12 3:37pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 4:58pm PST 
hughughughughug Dixie hughughughughug

You have never done anything but the right things for you and yours...

We love you dearly...
[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 5:31pm PST 
f Dixie Black Pearl,
Lets hope, pray, wish...that somehow, you may avoid the worst.It is bad enough so far.We, together with Jenna and now little sleeping Maiyah, want to offers our warmest vibes to support Diie and family,
hugbig hug
Anna, Claude, Maiyah, and, Jenna

Edited by author Mon Nov 12, '12 5:33pm PST

[notify]
Maiyah - Sahara

Little Miss- Maiyah

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 5:33pm PST 
welcome

Edited by author Mon Nov 12, '12 5:50pm PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 8:17pm PST 
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin You got posted ! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

flowerswelcomeLittle Miss Maiyah Sahara welcomeflowers
[notify]
Ernie- Wigglesworth

Have a Golden- day!

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 12:27am PST 
welcome
Do you pronounce your name like Maya? It's so pretty. You are adorable, little girl. Puppy breath, puppy fur, little puppy teeth... all the newness and wonder that comes with a puppy! So very much to be thankful for.
[notify]
Abby Grace

It's a Wonderful- World

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 2:50am PST 
wave How nice to see Maiya! And as Rhon said, puppy breath - should be bottled - hoping that Scout will visit kitty trying to request pup pal on Scout's page but it isen't going - try again today. Abby had a wonderful time at Lab Club Sunday - there were 30 dogs, I think - and the weather was in the 60's - amazing to see them all getting along. Hi Anniemom - enjoying the beautiful Gardenia - so pretty

love to Jeannie - glad that they are accepting phone calls so often
[notify]
  (Page 1600 of 1955: Viewing entries 15991 to 16000)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1595  1596  1597  1598  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  1605  [Last 10 entry]