GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1599 of 1887: Viewing entries 15981 to 15990)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1594  1595  1596  1597  1598  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  [Last 10 entry]  
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 7:33pm PST 
Hey there...wavehug Hayden, first I visited Scouts page...he's handsome! I had my kitty sisters send a friend request way to go

As for Burt, I can imagine the burrito "look" That happened to me after I got a hold of a burrito! wink

Been thinking of dixie a lot. Glad I came in to see if there was anything else here. I hope you keep eating girl. This is your chance to get all the yummy food you can eat cloud 9 Sending you big ol hugs!

hughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 7:36pm PST 
SO happy to hear Dixie ate the chicken and it's a great idea to get the special things for her...anything to keep her eating! So happy with this news. Hoping the Prednisone will help her!

Dear Ol Buddy Burt, such good boy and labs are good eaters!

Thinking of you on your Birthday tomorrow, Rhon, and hoping Dixie will continue to eat and wag her tail to make it happier day for you. Anxious to hear how the staple removing goes.

Annie Mom, glad to hear your red flowers are blooming again...something to cheer you!

Happy to hear about Hayden's new kitty cat smile!

Much love to all our dear Buhens pals!kissing
[notify]

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 5:25am PST 
OMD! Some great news in the midst of all our sadness...

Mayiah Saraha is a tiny Golden Retriever sent by our dear Angel Jenna to be with PapaC and Anna!!! Wishing them many years of love and happiness together as they go through puppyhood and Mayiah Saraha turns into a beautiful golden girl. We couldn't be happier for them all and sure needed this uplifting news right now!
dog Good work, sweet Angel Jenna!

Will check back later for news of precious Dixie's staple removal today.

wisheshugWishing Dixie's Mom the happiest possible Birthday today!wisheshug
[notify]

Buddy

Unforgettable

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 5:53am PST 
Hello blue dog
[notify]

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 6:28am PST 
welcome Hi there, Buddy, nice to see a handsome new pal in here today smile!
Come back whenever you can, we're a pretty good bunch of pups & peeps!
[notify]
Buddy

Unforgettable

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 6:47am PST 
Thank you smile how are you today?
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 7:04am PST 
Mornin'all,

Hayden, so glad you got a new kitty. wave Scout!

FlickaMom, we didn't get any rain but the cold front came through. It's brrrrrr outside. POP for your father & Elizabeth and remembrance Sunday. hug

Dixie, so glad you will be getting those staples out today. It should make you much more comfortable. Keep eating sweetie, it will keep you strong. Burt, how are you doing? Happy Birthday, Rhon. partyparty

Hi Scoots!

Thanks S&SMom for the exciting news for PapaC & Anna. welcome Mayiah Saraha! I bet you are a precious Golden girl and we can't wait to see pics of you. Jenna, I'm sure you will be looking over her and keeping her safe. cloud 9

Hi, Buddy, and welcome. Stop by anytime and join us.

Annie had so much fun with her bro yesterday at the park. They were so sweet together and we had a great time.

Smooches for all kissing
[notify]
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 9:15am PST 
Hoping for news of DixiePearl and would pray it is good as a gift to Rhon.

Congratulations on little Scout, Hayden, I will visit her page.

S & S - how do you know there is a new member at JennaAngel's house - what beautiful news that is to read!

snoopybig hugflowerskissinghamster dance to both of the new babies.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 10:08am PST 
Morning All.........

I have to admit.....I have known about Maiyah Sahara before she was born...... and have been keeping the secret for weeks.!!!

PapaC wanted to announce it when she was home safe...

She came home on Friday night and with some more pics I made her page and put it up... though PapaC had made it a few days before.

He wants to post as Maiyah.. but right now there is no option to do so and he's going to have to contact HQ to see why as we cannot work it out !!

Maiyah is a BIG Girl.... beautiful and bouncing.....Wishing her a Long and Happy Life

Wavesssss to Scoootssssssss and S&S ..........

Hi Buddy !!!!!

AnnieMum.... deep frost this morning..... glad of ir too... and the rain yesterday was a godsend.

Delighted Annie had a super fun playtime

Sarge.... just go to Jenna's page.. and the Meet my family.... click on Maiyah....

Good to see you posting here again

Glad Dixie is getting the staples out today.. that will feel so much easier for her.

Hugsssssssssss for all....................

Edited by author Mon Nov 12, '12 10:20am PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 11:19am PST 
I vaguely remember there is a time period has to lapse before you can post with a new addition... I cant remeber how long.... Maiyah has been on the site 2 weeks tomorrow.. I thought the waiting period was less than that.. but I cant remember... and cant find out... but it may be that ....
[notify]
  (Page 1599 of 1887: Viewing entries 15981 to 15990)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1594  1595  1596  1597  1598  1599  1600  1601  1602  1603  1604  [Last 10 entry]