GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1597 of 1964: Viewing entries 15961 to 15970)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1592  1593  1594  1595  1596  1597  1598  1599  1600  1601  1602  [Last 10 entry]  
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '12 7:16am PST 
Mornin'all,

Scoots, so sorry you lost your dear friend, Dylan. hughughughughughug

FlickaMom & S&SMom, we also are at a loss for words for our precious Dixie. There really are no right words at a time like this. Rhon & Lar, just know we are here for you and are surrounding you and Dixie in love and hugs. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. My heart is broken. hughughughughug
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '12 11:02am PST 
Scooter, so sorry you lost you pal Dylan. Our sympathy to the family.hughughughug

hughughughugDixie, Rhon, Lar & Burt, you're in our hearts which are all breaking.hughughughug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '12 2:05pm PST 
Afternoon All.....

There is a very valid Buhhudist concept that if you dont celebrate Life... then why bother living ?

I will celebrate every second of Dixie's LIFE ...

Its just a different view....and the only way I have been able to deal with loss and the prospect of loss of which... like many here... I have had my share.

Just my personal thoughts....

Hugsssssssssss for all.........

hughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '12 6:47pm PST 
I am with ya...sometimes I need a minute. You get kicked enough sometimes it takes a minute to get up wink I am thinking about Dixie and asking her to get up and kick this things butt as much as she can. She has been through quite a bit and yet she gets right back up again. That's brave, that's a hero. cloud 9 i still don't get it as it's so rare, but I do know she's a fighter. I am praying there is a treatment plan that gives her a chance hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 7:12am PST 
hugbig hughug 's Fur All hugbig hughug

It has been a few busy days! hanging with Willow & Peanut!

cheer

It is a beauty day here in Nashville! but at home they are having a major snowstorm shock 10 inches of snow and a big wind!

OMD! We can just imagine!

Dixie....you and your family are always in our prayers!
[notify]
Angel Annie

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 7:14am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, your words are wise ones. Celebrating life is the only way to pull through something like this. Had a nice surprise yesterday. We cut back the cannas a few weeks ago and noticed they are blooming again, beautiful red blooms. Also noticed some brown/yellow patches in the backyard. yuck! Jim is going to put ironite on and see if that helps.

Scoots, yes, I hope with all my heart that Dixie will kick this thing in the butt as much as she can. In the meantime, we will give her all the love and support we can.

Hi S&SMom!

River, good thing you are in Nashville and away from all that snow! I heard Peanut had a hole in his head! yikes!

I checked FB but didn't see any update on Dixie at this time. The last I heard is that she was eating pretty well and that's a good thing. Go Dixie girl.....cheer

Smooches for each and every one kissing

Edited by author Sat Nov 10, '12 7:18am PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 9:45am PST 
Morning All.......

Waves and hugssss for Scootssss

River... you are in the right place !!

We have had 2 weeks of very settled beautiful weather.. temps ranging from 32 -86F ... sometimes in the same day !

Past 2 days have been very windy... with gusting....

AnnieMum.... my small canna's got the first frost but the protected bits have shoots.. they wont come to anything though as the next frost will get them. I am going to plant 6 early Snow Crocus bulbs today.There are no crocus here so hoping they do well.... Hoping too the Snowdrops from last year make an appearance again ! But... that is all in the New Year !

The yellow/brown patches could well be Annie wee ! Females tend to make that happen more than males. You can get stuff to help prevent it (for the grass... not Annie!) but a splash of water from the watering can on the patch to dilute it is just as good and alot simpler and no chemicals.

Jay has gone to the game but its 50mph gust and he is high on the stands so he may not stay for all of it !! Madness !

Love and HUGSSSSSSSSSSS for all.............
[notify]
Dixie BP- 2003-2012

Share your love- with a- BlackPearl dog!

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 12:52pm PST 
I'm not eating much, panting a lot, losing strength. but still tippy-tapping my tail and loving life. thanks so very much for the continued prayers.
[notify]
Angel Annie

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 3:49pm PST 
Dixie, our beautiful Black Pearl, we love you! kissing
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 3:58pm PST 
Dixie, we are praying for you. YOu are an amazing girl. We are here for you and love ya! Keep tail tapping cloud 9hughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 1597 of 1964: Viewing entries 15961 to 15970)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1592  1593  1594  1595  1596  1597  1598  1599  1600  1601  1602  [Last 10 entry]