GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1596 of 1964: Viewing entries 15951 to 15960)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1591  1592  1593  1594  1595  1596  1597  1598  1599  1600  1601  [Last 10 entry]  
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 3:57am PST 
Quick pop in to say how glad we are that DarlaMae, Cecil & Joe are doing well & totally understand that Jeanie needs time to grieve, but so happy to hear that she does plan to come back someday. Lots of love & prayers to her, bless her!

During Sandy a piece of our siding where the front of the house meets the roof blew halfway off and was out at a 90 degree angle from the house. I climbed up the extension ladder to the roof and tried to repair it by putting it back in place with lots of duct tape. Worked for a couple of days, but when I took S&S out this a.m. I see it's blown off again. So, gotta figure out some way to go up & do it again today with the winds we're getting. Fun, huh?

Will be back later to check for word on Dixie girl, all paws crossed tight here in prayer for neg biopsy results! And, Happy Anniversary again to Rhon & Lar as today is really the right day, BOL!

AnnieMom, hope no more pains & Flicka Mom, good luck at doc.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 5:04am PST 
big laughNO, today is NOT the right day for Rhon & Lar's Anniversary...it is tomorrow, Friday, November 9th!! I swear, these days I seem to stay so confused about things and feel like an imbecile!!shrug

Ok, now that I've clear THAT outta my head, I have to start thinking about the siding problem...super glue? Need to call the insurance co I guess, but can you all imagine how they're going to laugh at me for ONE piece of siding with all the damages others have?! But, my concern is that an opening like that may cause a leak in the roof and result in some major damage...life's just getting too darn hard anymore!
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 7:23am PST 
Mornin'all,

Happy Anniversary, Rhon & Lar! partypartypartypartypartyparty Good results for our precious Dixie would be the best present ever. We have our paws crossed and praying hard.

FlickaMom, yes, stress is the cause of lots of problems. There is no easy solution, just need to keep working on it daily. I may have asked you this before, but have you ever tried the pain med Nycenta? My DIL had some fairly good results with it. I know you must be tired of trying all these different meds but maybe....just maybe....one will work!

It is understanding that DarlaMaeMom needs more time to grieve. Just miss her and will be so happy when she comes back to us. Sending love to her!

S&SMom,OMD, you be careful climbing up on that ladder. Wish you could get a handyman to do it for you. Agree with you about life getting too darn hard these days. What happened to those good old carefree days! meditate

Hi, River, Scoots, and all other Buhens. Thinking of SargeMom.

No more chest pains so far. Had a good day yesterday. Jim & I went and did some errands and picked out a b'day card for our grand-daughter who will be 8 on Sunday. The weather is gorgeous. Annie will have the playdate with her bro Sunday.

Smooches kissing
[notify]

Dixie BP- 2003-2012

Share your love- with a- BlackPearl dog!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 7:28am PST 
Anterior Uveal Lymphoma. The pathology lab will be doing additional testing on the tissue to see if it is a cancer of the White Blood B-cells or T-cells. That will point in a treatment direction, if any.

don't have much else I can say right now.
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 7:36am PST 
Oh Rhon, I am so sorry! I don't know what to say. hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Dixie BP- 2003-2012

Share your love- with a- BlackPearl dog!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 7:57am PST 
Thanks, Barbara. Dixie's cancer, Extranodal lymphoma, is the rarest among all lymphomas. As unique as Dixie is, apparently. It figures. Being estranodal places it as a Stage V cancer.

Edited by author Thu Nov 8, '12 7:59am PST

[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 8:30am PST 
Rhon, my god...I am so sorry. Just so sorry. It kills me that you guys can't catch a break. Is there any possible treatment, anything they can do for Dixie? I just saw your facebook post. You guys have been some awesome and Dixie has been such a trooper. I just love her dearly hughughughughug

We are doing okay here. I lost another dogster friend...a really good one...another one of those "it really hurts". His name is Dylan (lab) and we got to meet him 3 years ago. Just a special goof and sweetie pie cloud 9

Sending hugs to all of you hughughughughughug
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 9:05am PST 
Morning All..........

Rhon....there are no words.......there never are.

I know you will do the right thing... and that Dixie is so loved... and you will make the memories wonderful.She knows she is loved....

Just no more to say........

We love you......

Scoots.... I read from another friend about Dylan..... I am so sorry.....

Hugssssssssssssssssssssssss for all..............

hughughughughughughughughughughughug

Edited by author Thu Nov 8, '12 9:09am PST

[notify]

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 10:12am PST 
Tears flowing as I try to type...

Rhon & Lar, as we all know, there are no words sufficient to express the depth of our sorrow at this news. We love you all so much and Dixie is so precious to all of us, as you both are.

For now, just know you are surrounded with so much love and so many prayers.

That's all I can type for now.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 10:15am PST 
I just posted Rhons posts in the POTP thread in the Forums....

There is a real blessing for our Furs..... they dont know there is a problem... that is why we have to smile for them......

hughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 1596 of 1964: Viewing entries 15951 to 15960)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1591  1592  1593  1594  1595  1596  1597  1598  1599  1600  1601  [Last 10 entry]