GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1595 of 1945: Viewing entries 15941 to 15950)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1590  1591  1592  1593  1594  1595  1596  1597  1598  1599  1600  [Last 10 entry]  
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 11:53am PST 
Annie! Mama Barbara!!!! snoopysnoopysnoopy I think I missed the post because I had tried to post before mom ran to a meeting, but I didn't have a chance to for over an hour...at least I think it was that long. Unless I just completely missed your post red face

Anyway, glad you are doing okay...a big thank you to your hubby for posting for ya cloud 9hug

Edited by author Tue Nov 6, '12 11:54am PST

[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 3:22pm PST 
hug Annie!! So many pups were worried about your Mom! hug Doncha just love it here ** happy tears **

cloud 9

Love and Hugs Fur All!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 6:01pm PST 
hughughughugbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin AnnieMum big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinhughughughug

Rest WELL................

Also... we had a long day... and another morro.. but I spoke to Jeanie tonight..(DarlaMae is fine as is Cecil and Joe !) they have heat and power.. and hoping this next storm is going past fast.

She sends her love to ALL.......AnnieMum.... there were huge hugs for you too... as she also suffered stress heart pain as you do and I do.

She also says you have to learn to throw bricks at walls !!!

hughughughughughughughughughughughug

Edited by author Tue Nov 6, '12 6:04pm PST

[notify]

Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 8:57pm PST 
First time on computer all day since early a.m. (someone hogs it up here big laugh)

ANNIE MOM cheercheercheercheercheer! SO glad to see you back and to hear all is well! Your sweet hubby came in & updated us what happened, he deserves hugs from us all, too!
Sorry you had your Anniversary in the ER, but glad all is well and know that made for a very HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Continued prayers for our sweet Dixie girl that her other eye's vision will be saved and so happy she's not in pain any longer!

Going to bed now, but very relieved & happy our AnnieMom is back and Dixie's holding her own...EATING!!!

Love to all, sleep peacefully dear friends!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 4:41am PST 
Morning All....

Quick flyby as its spine doc and grocery day shopping today....

Wishing for some peace and healing for all here who need it.

There is always love and support here.....

Back later...........

hughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 7:48am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, thanks for your advice. I will find a brick and throw it at the wall! So glad to hear DarlaMaeMom is doing OK and hugs back to her.Do you think she will ever come back and post? It does seem like a lot of us have stress related chest pain. I had some pain this morning and took a nitrostat which stopped it right away. I have my follow-up with cardio next week. Is this a routine visit with spine doc?

Scoots, how are you doing?

Hi Pahrumps!

River, are you having fun with Peanut & Willow? Are all of you getting along? Yes, Dogster & Buhens are so supportive, it's a wonderful thing!

S&S, hope all is well at your house. Yes, I gave instructions to Jim to let Buhens know about what happened. I figured you would wonder where I was.

POP for our precious Dixie girl!

We have a gorgeous morning here.

Smooches

kissing

Edited by author Wed Nov 7, '12 7:50am PST

[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 3:06pm PST 
Afternoon All.........

AnnieMum.... stress is a common factor in many illnesses... the trick is... learning to mitigate it.... Take the nitro if it helps.. but also truely strat to see the triggers and learn to walk away from them... and yes.. far easier said than done.. I know...

DarlaMae's Mum WILL be back.... she really hasnt had time to grieve properly... and they have had SO much cwap to deal with from Brenden's accident. Then they have had to deal with the storm... no petrol.. no heat and light and they are just hoping this next storm doesnt take out the electric they have only just got back. It wuill be months before any kind of normalacy will return to them even without the storm damage .

She WILL be back... just needs time.... she sends LOTS of LOVE.

Spine doc..... have yet another drug change as the last ones had bad side effects and no benefits(again... never ARE benefits it seems)... not that pleased to be trying yet another. Also have to have some other tests. It too shall pass...

BIG HUGSSSSSSSS for ALL.............
[notify]
Dixie BP- 2003-2012

Share your love- with a- BlackPearl dog!

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 6:01pm PST 
so happy for Annie's Mom. And a happy Anniversary!!! Ours is tomorrow-38 years-haven't killed him yet! big laugh

Hoping for a good anniversary pressie tomorrow morning-the results of Dixie's eye biopsy. Will let you all know as soon as we hear.

Paws crossed.
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 6:39pm PST 
partypartywisheskissingHappy Anniversary to Rhon & Lar!partypartywisheskissing

Praying your Anniversary present is very good news about Dixie's eye test...that would make it the best present ever! Praying hard!!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 7:54pm PST 
hughughughughughughugshockbig grinhughughughughughughughug

Dixie Mum and Dad !
[notify]
  (Page 1595 of 1945: Viewing entries 15941 to 15950)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1590  1591  1592  1593  1594  1595  1596  1597  1598  1599  1600  [Last 10 entry]