GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1594 of 1887: Viewing entries 15931 to 15940)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1589  1590  1591  1592  1593  1594  1595  1596  1597  1598  1599  [Last 10 entry]  
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 4:21am PST 
hugbig hughug 's Fur All

balloons balloons Dixie Black Pearl balloons balloons

Gosh...so worried about Annie's Mom hug

We are just jim dandy here in Nasvhille! But, darn! We were sure tired yesterday when we got home from Willow & Peanut's!

Trickle slept for 3 hours without a move laugh out loud
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 4:27am PST 
Hoping for news on Barbara....

back later.
[notify]
Sully &- Socks Our- Angel

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 7:02am PST 
Just voted & came back to check in for news of Anniemom...hoping for news.
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 7:03am PST 
Morning All........

Been back and forth awaiting news of AnnieMum.... will continue to do so . We have to go out later and will be out most of the day... but will check back before we go and naturally when we come back.

Dixie Beep.. we love you... Love and Hugssss. One day at a time......

PapaC ........wavesssssssssss

S&S... glad the computer is doing better...

River... So pleased you had a super time and Trickle has lots of adventures to come too !

Willow.... big wavessssssss!!

Love and HUGSSSSSSSSSS for all.........
[notify]
Molly

Hear all! See- all! Chase all!

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 7:07am PST 
Congratulations to sweet Dixie on Dog of the Weekcheercheercheercheer

You SO deserve it!!cloud 9

Praying for good news on Annie's Momhug

Sending lots and lots of healing hugs to our beautiful friend Dixie from all of ushughug
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 8:32am PST 
MAMA IS HOME! cheercheercheercheercheercheerrelieved

She is OK. Took nuclear stress test and no blockage (like before when she had the stent). Also, x-rays, blood work & echo-cardiogram. The results of echo weren't back yet (a problem with the system) but cardio felt confident enough to let her go home this morning with a follow up in 2 weeks. Yesterday was mama & daddy's 46th anniversary and they spent it in the hospital. confused But, they both were just happy that she had no blockage. The doc said since nothing was found on her tests that her chest pain was probably caused by stress. He said they have seen so many cases of that lately. Her high BP off and on was also caused by stress.

Mama doesn't know how to thank all of you for your concern and she got all teary eyed when she saw all the lit candles. She loves all of you so much.

I have missed all my pals. I have been hanging out with daddy & hu-bro (who vacuumed the whole house & washed some clothes, also daddy made the bed) They have been very worried about mama. I gave her so many licks when she got home this morning.

We will go back and read back posts later to see what's goin' on. Hey, Pahrumps, so glad you are posting. Mama has a bunch of e-mails to answer so we will check back later.

Mama & I have missed all of you so much. Love to all of you and.......

SMOOCHES kissing
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 8:33am PST 
Congrats, our precious Dixie Black Pearl for Dog of the week!

partypartypartypartypartyparty
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 8:53am PST 
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

ANNIEMUM.... NOW you know the signs... and it means you have to back off when you start feeling them. THAT is exactly what i have as a legacy from my "do" as well...

Learn to listen to your body... it will tell you when yoiu NEED to walk away.....

Your Anniversary.... CONGRATULATIONS !!!! ( Mine happened on a New years Eve !!!)

Love and HUGSSSSSSSSS to you and Jim....

Relax.. stroke Annie..... BREATHE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hughughughughughughughughughughug

Edited by author Tue Nov 6, '12 9:00am PST

[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 9:59am PST 
I wanted to pop in to see if there was news too...hopefully everything is going okay with the tests. Praying she is okay hughughughug
[notify]
The Pahrump- Pack

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 10:50am PST 
Annie....So happy Mom is home and feeling OK. We are smiling again!

Snuggle up with Mom today and help her feel bettercloud 9cloud 9

And a very Happy Anniversary to your Mom and Dad!!!flowers
[notify]
  (Page 1594 of 1887: Viewing entries 15931 to 15940)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1589  1590  1591  1592  1593  1594  1595  1596  1597  1598  1599  [Last 10 entry]