GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 10 of 1948: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]  
Hayden

Nothing says Lub- like a Bootie- Rub!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:18am PST 
LITTLE MOE!!! So good to see you here! How are you feeling buddy? smile
[notify]
Little Moe,- Always- 2002-2008

I shake my tush,- therefore I- am...cute.

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:20am PST 
Doing good. I am still kicking cancer's butt right now. Feeling good. Lying around the house. How are you?
[notify]
Hayden

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:22am PST 
Iz doing pretty good! Fighting some allergies though, they make my ears super itchy.... we think its my food so we've been trying different ones smile Good to hear your still kicking cancers bootie! Fight on little man!
[notify]

Tank- ♥DC

HI FURIENDS!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:24am PST 
waveLittle Moe!! Keep on kicking cancers butt!!!!way to go
[notify]
Maddy

Rub da belly

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:28am PST 
OK... who wants to dance?? dog snoopy
[notify]
BabyGirl

I am an Army of- One...mess!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:28am PST 
wavewavewavewave Well look who showed ups while I was gones afters more Dogaritas, Lil Moe how you be doings buddy? Ok, Funk E. you better slows down on them Dogaritas cause I bes hot and ready for my shares ob them after runnin around and makins a bunches more gallons ob them...I don'ts knows ifn I can keeps nuf of em made up to keeps up wif you....LOL
[notify]
Hayden

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:29am PST 
Baby Girl, you are quite da bar tender!!! hail
[notify]
BabyGirl

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:32am PST 
Tank dear, Maddy is needing someone to dance wif, so hows about helpins her out....cheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]
Griffin

Rub my hieny

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:33am PST 
I dunno if this is just wrong, cause I'm her brother, but I'll dance with Maddy in the mean time party
[notify]
BabyGirl

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 10:33am PST 
Why fank you Hayden, I likes makin up Dogaritas, and Drinkings them also...LOLbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]
  (Page 10 of 1948: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  [Last 10 entry]