GO!

The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 1918: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Hayden

Nothing says Lub- like a Bootie- Rub!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 7:36am PST 
I'm throwing my bully buddy, Buh-ens a huge party because she just recently found out that she has an inoperable mass on her heart, and sadly might not be with us for too much longer. cry

On a happier note, I have decided to throw Buh-ens the party of her life to help cheer her up and give her the biggest send off we can give her.

I know I can rely on all of my bully buddies, who know how to party it up (need I mention Eye Of The Tiger parts 1 and 2?!), to give Miss Buh-ens the biggest and best party ever!

You can visit buttons page at http://www.dogster.com/dogs/755074 and I'm going to spread the word about this party through the dogster groups, and hopefully anyone who reads this can spread the word to all of their buddies, and so on!

This is going to be a never ending party to show Buh-ens how much we lub her! hug

So lets get this party started! There are cheeseysteaks and rootbeers on the table already... and theres some In N' Out Burgers on the way!! snoopy

Edited by author Wed Mar 19, '08 7:59am PST

[notify]
Lumpy

I love my Mom!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 7:45am PST 
Lumpy and the rest of the zoo would be honored to atend the Mitey Mitey Buh-ens party! This is going to be the biggest and best party ever! partysnoopy Thank you for doing this!

Trish, Lumpy and the zoo
[notify]
Hayden

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 7:54am PST 
YAY!! We're happy we have party goers here already!!

Please spread the word to as many buddies as you can!

Lumpy, want a rootbeer?!

party
[notify]

Smokey RIP. 10/5/09

It's better at- the beach. Dogs- rock.

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 7:59am PST 
we love to party. wheres the burgers? smokeydog
[notify]
Hayden

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 8:00am PST 
The in n out burgers should be here soon! I've told them to keep em coming all day long because I think Buh-ens likes her in n out!
[notify]
Phat E. Dawg

Sleep, Eat,- Sleep, Play. in- that order!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 8:03am PST 
partypartypartypartyparty

Did someone say Par-TAY?!?!?! We'z lubs us a par-tay!
[notify]
Hayden

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 8:08am PST 
Welcome Phats!!! We lubs a good party too!! Lets get the music going and start the dancing!!

snoopy
[notify]
Funk E. Dawg- ~ In Loving- Memor

Sleep.. it's not- just necessity- anymore.

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 8:10am PST 
Do you really wanna see the Phat girl dance??
[notify]
Hayden

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 8:13am PST 
Absolutely Funk! We aren't going to make fun of any bullies dancing, cause Iz aint da best dancer either, you know!? Iz no Madonna... or Fred Astair...hehe!

How are you feeling?
[notify]
Loki

Im a lover, not- a fighter!!!!!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 8:17am PST 
Im here for the party too!!! wave Stopping in to whoop it up a little bit!!!!! dancing
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 1918: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]