GO!

What kind of pawty did you throw or go to?

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

Sammy

newbie- born on 1.1.06

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '08 12:02pm PST 
I went to the park and then my owners threw this awesome pawty for new year's!!
[notify]
pippin BROWN

pip born to- chase flies and- cats.

Barked: Mon Jan 7, '08 5:59am PST 
my mum threw a great new years eve party a sensible one for her freinds and family.lots of kids for us to play with.a great time had by all. sooty and i were on best behaviour got loads of cuddles from my mums freinds.lots of party food so we got a few tit bits to. and plenty of left over turkey to.my mum always does the cats and us dogs a bowl of turkey as she says its our christmas to which is true.we get more spoilt than usual.hope everyone has a great new year and is a better one for me.cheer
[notify]
Snapdraggon'- s Sasaki- Aka, PAWS

Small but- Mighty!

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '08 7:25pm PST 
Mommy and Daddy were on a Caribbean cruise on New Year's Eve. They said it was really wild on the ship. Every public room was having a party from Glen Miller to disco. They had a special dinner at the French restaurant. Mommy had two of her favorite dishes, escargots and foie gras. I know! I know! Mommy's got pretty strange tastes! They both had chateaubriard and for dessert, creme brulee. Then they went to the party poolside. They said it was pretty crazy with conga lines all over the place. Someone did the year 2008 in ice! They came home and said it was one of the most memorable New Year's they've ever spent together. Wish we could have been with them! Sigh!
[notify]