GO!

The Nintendogs Club

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 47)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Butterscotch-

where are you- now??

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '07 1:23pm PST 
Beat this:
Zoo tycoon, purr pals, nintendogs all kinds, dogz, dogz 2, dogz fashion, catz, petz vet, curious george, cooking mama!
[notify]
Spice©

Happy New Year

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '07 1:25pm PST 
Bol, we have the Lab and friends Nintendogs and two DS lites! laugh out loud

We also have Dogz, Dogz3, Dogz5 and Catz5, Zoo tycoon and expansions, Zoo Tycoon 2 and all expansions, Pet Vet and a whole lot more games! Mom would have to look at them all though.
[notify]
Barney *RIP*

BOL

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '07 1:27pm PST 
We have loads games ..... but not really tht many Animal games ^_^ laugh out loud

We have 20 DS games, 9 Wii games, and some other games....lol
[notify]

Spice©

Happy New Year

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '07 1:32pm PST 
Bol we have 5 DS games, 9 Wii games (soon to be more Wii games later todaylaugh out loud), 60 Gamecube games maybe even more of them, 47 Super nintendo games not including the ones on the Wii, a couple NES, 3 Sega Genesis, 2 Dreamcast, at least 30 computer games sorry mom doesn't want to count them ones and a few Gameboy games. laugh out loud
[notify]
Lucyy!?!!- =]]

So much cooler- than yerr mom :]

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '07 1:35pm PST 
My mom has it but she has the doxie one. She's gonna rent the lab one when she has time so she can get the corgi on her nintendogs so she can have a me.
[notify]
Ashyface.

x3

Barked: Wed Nov 21, '07 11:57pm PST 
... BUMP big laugh

Mom had 2 Nintendogs [Doxie Dalmation], Sims Pets, Sims, 2 Mario Karts, and a few GBA games she used on her DS. She doesn't have one anymore because her sister threw it against the wall. She saw that it didn't break so she threw it off the ground and it snapped in half. Plus someone stole her SP in school [she's NEVER taking things to school again.]. She's getting another DS for Christmas, I believe. I hope she gets more games or can find the ones she lost xP [all of them, sadly.]. All of you pups/people, Don't let anyone/pup steal your DS or anything, Your pawrents will be mad and you'll be sad big laugh And don't let anyone throw them off the ground/wall either laugh out loud Or a second/third/fourth story window... Or out of a car window... big laugh

Edited by author Wed Nov 21, '07 11:58pm PST

[notify]
Minnie

I'm dating my- sweety Rex!!

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '08 12:11pm PST 
Hey all! You guys can beat me by nearly 6 MILES!

My mom has.................................1 nintendo DS Lite and the nintendogs game! Thats her whole collection.It's pretty small!
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 47)  
1  2  3  4  5