GO!

Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 9 of 3425: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]  
Lil' Luie- **Rainbow- Bridge**

Little Rainbow- Cutie

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 5:23pm PST 
Hey wait up Muffin, Champ is going, too!
[notify]
LADY- (Forever- loved- 1993-2005)

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 5:50pm PST 
Yipppeeeeee! I'm there......some munchies with my new friends Muffin, Luie and Champ! Anybody else here at the Bridge want a little snack???? If you're a Cocker Spaniel like me, I KNOW you're hungry!!!! (We're ALWAYS hungry!!) Let's go, new friends!!! Yummmmmmmm!
[notify]
Raga Muffin- 111- **RB-Bridge*- *

Rainbow Angel

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 6:17pm PST 
After our snack we can run in the meadow and then chase toads down by the river!!!! What fun we will have! Woof, woof
[notify]

Lady Abigail- Camille- (Abby)

Love never dies!

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 6:58pm PST 
I've been at the Bridge for almost four years now, and I've met some wonderful new friends here. I also have three sisters still at home with Mom and Dad: Missy and Molly, who are Old English Sheepdogs like me, and Josie, a black Lab who came to live at my house about two years ago. I know Mom still misses me a lot, but I'm glad she's got the other girls to keep her company. I'm so happy to be here and to be pain free and able to run and play like I used to. It's great to meet all of my new Dogster friends who are at the Bridge with me!
[notify]
Thunder

Thunder, proud,- loyal,- protective, GSD

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 7:04pm PST 
Wow, what fun we are having here. I have been here 9 months. It was wonderful here but NOW it is great, we have so many friends here we will never be lonely while waiting for our human Mom and Dad to come here for us. I am so happy to meet all of you. I would also love a pig ear, is there any more?? woof woof.....
[notify]

Little Rainbow- Cutie

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 7:22pm PST 
Hi Abby and Thunder, I am glad to meet you and I know we will have great fun here until we are all united again with our loved ones.

Arf, arf....oh goodie, there goes that ball again, first one to catch it gets a bone!
[notify]
"Angel"- Sassy - 1984-2000

Pet Me, Feed Me.- Love Me.

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '06 10:21pm PST 
Did someone say FOOD?...

Nice to meet ya all but outta my way pups..There's no diets at the Bridge and I'm havin' the time of my life....Yum Yum Yum
[notify]

Little Rainbow- Cutie

Barked: Mon Jan 23, '06 6:40am PST 
Hi Sassy....no problem there is always plenty here for everyone!!!
BOL (or whatever the dogs do instead of LOL !!!!!!!)
[notify]
Coco Bean- Tangerine- 1994-2005

The Gentlemen

Barked: Mon Jan 23, '06 12:23pm PST 
Hi CoCo here nice to meet you all
I am shy but easy going
[notify]
~Moanie~ In- Loving- Memory

Momma's pretty- angel now

Barked: Mon Jan 23, '06 12:41pm PST 
Thunder, did I hear u say you need another pig ear? No problem!! I have so many!! I think I might turn into a piggy!! Mom always made sure I had my pig ears and my bologna!! C'mon pals lets go run in the flowers!! Woof woooff!!
[notify]
  (Page 9 of 3425: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]