GO!

Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 3 of 3426: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
LADY- (Forever- loved- 1993-2005)

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '06 10:07am PST 
Hey guys, wait up for me!!!! I love romping in the meadows!!
{Lady waddles behind the boys, who are running very fast!}
Pant, pant, pant, pant!!!
I hope the little skunkie isn't here today.....peeeee-yewwwww!
[notify]
Flash - 6/15/95-12/1- 6/01

I think I am- single

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '06 3:21pm PST 
I'm back and proud to say that Farrah ate dinner tonight. She got some antibiotic cream on her butt, so now she can't get comfortable. It makes her have the runs too, because Mom basically has to rub the cream in and the wound is on the tumor (on the outside, of course), so the rubbing friction makes Farrah have to use the potty. I feel so bad for her, but don't want her here yet.

But, I jsut wanted to pass the good news along to everyone that she did eat today and now I can actually eat and enjoy it, so, what's for dinner? BOL
[notify]

I think I am- single

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '06 10:21am PST 
*stops and waits for Lady* Hey Lady. Hop on my back. You can ride while I do the running. smile
[notify]

Lucky- 1983-1994

Healthy again at- Rainbow Bridge

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '06 10:21am PST 
Hey Lady---remember me? I was about 10 years old when you came to live in MY house with our Mom and grandma. You were just a baby girl at the time, but you helped mom deal with my coming to the Bridge, and grandma going to heaven. Mom finally got some of my "old fashioned" pictures converted to digital, and now I can play with you guys at the Bridge too!!!

Glad to meet all the great pups up here at the Bridge. I hear Champ and Weezer are great cooks....that's great, cuz I'm hungry ALL the time like Lady is!!
[notify]

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '06 10:24am PST 
Thanks, Flash -- but I don't think you want me riding on your back.... I'm what mom used to call "big-boned." {I think she was trying to say I was just a little fluffier-than-normal.}

But, if you wouldn't mind just running a LITTLE slower, I'll try to keep up....I can use the exercise!!! {grin}
[notify]

I think I am- single

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '06 10:40am PST 
Ok. If that's what you want, but I was little big boned too. I came to the bridge weighing 87 pounds. BOL I was the fat Elvis!!! BMAO Ahhh. Us labs are big boned and chested anyway. smile *slows down his pace*
[notify]
Champy ( In- Loving- memory )

Mom's- Angel

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '06 11:14am PST 
Lucky, nice to have you here with us!!!!!
Wanna come romping around with us????
Hey pals, I'm running ahead thinking you are in front of me and instead you lowered your pace!!!!
O.K. I'll slow down too!!!
Don't we look wonderful together??? hehehe
Almost there, jumps over the flowers!!!!
[notify]
Weezer - in loving- memory...

The Big Boy

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '06 11:22am PST 
Wheeeee.....this is fun!

Welcome Lucky!!
it is great to meet you!!!!!!!!!!! You'll have lots of jun with us!

Weez, romping as fast as his little legs will carry him!
wags his tail, and sniffs the nice breeze,,,
[notify]

Where's the- FOOD?

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '06 11:23am PST 
Thanks for slowing down for me Flash.....whew.....this exercise may just turn me into a "normal" Cocker....except if Weezer keeps his breakfasts as delicious as this morning's, I'm thinking.....NOT.

Mom also used to say, "Lady's not fat, she's just fluffy." Thanks mom! {wink, wink!}
[notify]
Lucky- 1983-1994

Healthy again at- Rainbow Bridge

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '06 11:26am PST 
Nice to meet you Champ and Weezer! I've heard all about your delicious meals from Lady. I'm glad to have some buds up here at the Bridge. I've been up here for 12 years, and have been quite lonely.

I remember Lady when she was just a puppy -- she was an evil little terror!!!!!! I didn't have a lot of patience for her, of course I was already 10 years old when mom got her from the breeder. Mom has video of her getting up in my face and me barking at her to try to calm her down. She eventually learned a lot from me, and turned into a really nice Cocker.....
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3426: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]