GO!

Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 12 of 3426: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  [Last 10 entry]  
Hope

Angel Flying Too- Close To The- Ground

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '06 6:05am PST 
Hello everyone. I've been here since October. Me and my sister came from puppy mills when we were over 10 years old. We had a lot of health problems so it's nice to feel healthy again. We're still a little nervous about things so it's great to see so many friendly dogs here. I'm really excited about that doggy buffet. I could never get enough to eat before I came here. Boy make room now!
[notify]
Raga Muffin- 111- **RB-Bridge*- *

Rainbow Angel

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '06 7:27am PST 
Welcome Hope and Faith, what a life you had on earth! I am glad you were finally adopted by a kind mum. Puppy Mills....ACK!
We are ALL friendly here at the bridge, you are safe here...no one will ever cage you again. Come roll in the grass with Champ and the rest of us! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Arf arf, Muffin
[notify]
Molly (In- Loving- Memory)

Born to play- ball/ God love- Molly

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '06 11:13am PST 
Skeeter, I came to the Bridge in May this year and my sister Brandy is there too. We will be glad to see you. We had a great life of running and playing like you did, ours hearts were strong, but our old legs and hips gave up on us. Now we should feel better and go chasing squirrels and anything else.
We would like to be friends.
[notify]

Brandy(in- loving- Memory)

Protector of her- family and- territory

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '06 11:17am PST 
Pippi, our parents are pretty upset, after losing me then Molly in May. You look like a wonderful dog. We are all lucky to have lived a life with good owners.
[notify]
Weezer - in loving- memory...

The Big Boy

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '06 11:19am PST 
Welcome Faith and Hope! We've been pals here at the bridge for awhile....hmmm....all this rolling in the grass and romping through the meadows has made me a bit peckish.....hehe he....

Anybody up for the treat buffet???

Then we can go chase some birdies and squirrels!
[notify]
Molly (In- Loving- Memory)

Born to play- ball/ God love- Molly

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '06 11:21am PST 
I'll going hunting toads with you Bear. Hey maybe they have snow at the Bridge and we can make snow angels. Ever do that? I loved snowwwwwwwwwwww. Move to Florida and , er, not so great, no snow and no soft grass. Now I can have both. Let's be friends.
[notify]

Rainbow Angel

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '06 1:52pm PST 
Oh Yippee, I love chasing toads and romping in the meadows and eating at the treat buffet. Can I join you, Can I, Can I ???
Woof, Muffin
[notify]
Bear ~LOVE &- MISS YOU- BEAR~

Someone say- Foooooooooooood!

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '06 2:17pm PST 
Yiiippppeeee!! C'mon Molly and Raga Muffin let's go toad chasin!! I love chasin toads and then after lets go and chase those pesky squirrels that use to sit and chatter at me in my back yard back at home. Then after that we can stop and have some treats!! Maybe even roll in some dirt!! I love rollin in dirt!! Yiiiipppppeeeee,, Let's Goooooo!!!! C'mon everybody join in! Moanie stop guarding the piggy ears and c'mon!!
[notify]

Rainbow Angel

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '06 2:43pm PST 
Off we go, Bear..I am so glad you are here...you are a lot of fun!!
[notify]
Bear ~LOVE &- MISS YOU- BEAR~

Someone say- Foooooooooooood!

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '06 2:50pm PST 
Tackles Muffin and rolls her over on her back!! Teehee!! I'm glad ur my pal here at the bridge!! Mom knew I would make lotsa new pals up here, and hers misses me so much!! Im glad ur here too Muffin along wif everybody else smile
[notify]
  (Page 12 of 3426: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  [Last 10 entry]