GO!

Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 11 of 3426: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]  
Champy ( In- Loving- memory )

Mom's- Angel

Barked: Tue Jan 24, '06 12:42pm PST 
Moanie, thank you soo much!! I was wondering who left me all those bones!!! You are greatful. I wish I can leave you bones too, as much as you left them to me, But how did you leave 211 bones??
[notify]

Mom's- Angel

Barked: Tue Jan 24, '06 12:44pm PST 
Hey Lil', I'll give you a pig ear that I have left, and I'm sure you will love it!! It's yummy.
[notify]

Mom's- Angel

Barked: Tue Jan 24, '06 12:47pm PST 
Weezer, will there be anymore?? I'm hungry! There isn't much left. I guess i'll have the bits and pieces! HE HE!!
[notify]

Lil' Luie- **Rainbow- Bridge**

Little Rainbow- Cutie

Barked: Tue Jan 24, '06 2:37pm PST 
Hi Scooby and Mozart, glad to have more friends to play with here!

Thanks, Champ...you are too kind to leave me a Pig Ear!!!!
Woof, woof, LU
[notify]
Boomer

Boom boom

Barked: Tue Jan 24, '06 3:17pm PST 
Hi there....I too am at the rainbow bridge. It's so nice to have friends here too!
[notify]
Raga Muffin- 111- **RB-Bridge*- *

Rainbow Angel

Barked: Tue Jan 24, '06 3:32pm PST 
Hi Boomer...pleased to meet you!
We are all at the Heavenly Buffet, chowing down, come and join us.
Arf, arf, Muffin
[notify]
James

I need a girl!~

Barked: Tue Jan 24, '06 4:22pm PST 
Tehehe...thank you for the bones!
[notify]
Weezer - in loving- memory...

The Big Boy

Barked: Tue Jan 24, '06 6:28pm PST 
Hey Champ! The treat buffet gets refilled all the time.....with new munchable delights! Better head over there quick as me and Sassy are hungry!!!!!! Smack-a-doodle-doo!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

Mom's- Angel

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '06 3:26am PST 
Weezer, wait for me!!! "running". I finally get to munch on everything. Yummy, this is good. Great Great Great!!
Who wants to go roll on the grass with me?? I love doing that!!
[notify]
Faith

Just love me

Barked: Wed Jan 25, '06 6:01am PST 
Hello everyone. I've only been here since December 5. Before my mom found me, I had never been out of a cage. Grass was very scary for me and I didn't know what love or affection was. I was only able to stay with my mom for 3 years but I learned a lot. Some humans are very good. But I never got over my nervousness completely so I'm still tryig to figure this place out. Fortunately for me, but not for my mommy's poor heart, my sister Hope came here October 9 so we've been hanging out together.
[notify]
  (Page 11 of 3426: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]