GO!

Forum Links

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Lily

Tough Runt

Barked: Thu May 26, '05 11:51am PST 
Just a suggestion/idea here:
After we post something there is no link to go back to the forum that I posted on. I know there is a link to go back to the "Dogster Forums Home"... but not ones to the specific forums, like "What I love about dogster." When I have posted something, I like to go back to that specific forum and reply to all the other recent threads. I either have to click on the "go back to your topic" thing and then go back again, or click on the "dogster forums home" and click on the specific forum again. Mmmm..... am I making any sense with this (I feel like I am babbling). Well, let me know what you guys think!
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Thu May 26, '05 1:14pm PST 
Yes you are making sense Lily and I agree that it would be great.
[notify]
Shakespeare

Bringin' Sexy- Back!

Barked: Thu May 26, '05 1:16pm PST 
right on girlfriend!
[notify]

Laddie

Laddie the- brave and- wonderful - westie

Barked: Fri May 27, '05 9:26am PST 
Very well said Lily... we hate having to go out of the forum....It would make things so much easier.
[notify]
♥Stitch♥

I love my mom.

Barked: Fri May 27, '05 7:12pm PST 
Hit shift & post response (at the same time). It opens a new window so you can keep the orig.window open.
[notify]
Lily

Tough Runt

Barked: Fri May 27, '05 7:41pm PST 
ooooh, Stitch...thank you so so much! I hope I can remember to do that.
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '05 2:04pm PST 
There's a link that says 'return to your topic' after you submit a new post which returns you to wherever you were when you hit 'post response'. Is that not working for you? Just let us know
Lily

Tough Runt

Barked: Thu Jun 2, '05 8:34pm PST 
That's not what I mean. Let's say, like now, I am posting on the TOPIC, "forum links", on the forum, "Tips, tricks and help pn dogster.com". When I am done posting, I can either go back to the topic "forum links" or back to the "dogster forums home"... but there is no direct link to go back to "tips, tricks, and help on dogster.com". Does that make it clearer? I hope so.

Thanks, HQ!
[notify]
Dogster HQ

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 9:28am PST 
In that case you can use the breadcrumbing links on the top of the page. They start with 'Dogster Forums Home' and then show the main topic and thread title. Those are always hotlinks if there is somewhere to go. Those should work for ya.

But don't be surprised if we go ahead and add a link to the body section to make it even easier. Woof!
Lily

Tough Runt

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 8:40pm PST 
Woof woof.... thanks HQ! You rock!
[notify]