GO!

Tablet problems

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Apr 3, '13 3:35am PST 
I have been trying to access dogster from my husband's Samsung tablet. I can do most dogster things, but getting to the forums is an excercise in frustration. If I can even get to the forums, when I click on one forum, it goes to a different one. Example, when I click on Choosing the right dog, it goes to Small dogs, which is 2 forums down! Is dogster not compatible with Samsung tablet? Or do I just not know what I am doing?
[notify]
Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Wed Apr 3, '13 10:05am PST 
Bunny, I used to have the Samsung Galaxy tablet, the small 7 inch one and I had no trouble at all with Dogster. I am now using an iPad, and still no issues. Are you sure you are actually tapping the right heading? Maybe try it with a stylus and see if that makes any difference. My fingers are big and I sometimes end up with a topic above or below what I thought I tapped.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Thu Apr 4, '13 3:18am PST 
Toto, sometimes it won't even load the forumsshrug It didn't come with a stylusfrown When hubby first got it , he was having trouble with hotmail but that issue seems to be solved. Flashplayer is another issue altogetherthinking Maybe something is blocked?shrug
[notify]