GO!

Uploading photo's dilema!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 2:38pm PST 
I am not sure what is wrong but I can't get my profile picture to show up, or any picture I upload. All it shows is a blank space with a broken frame in the middle. Im not sure what is wrong because I made sure it was under the 5mb limit and a .jpg format thinking

Any help would be much appreciated!
[notify]
Lexi

i wiggle my- entire body

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 3:39pm PST 
Hazel HQ has been notified with this problem. everyone is having problems uploading new pics. they are working on it to fix it way to go

Edited by author Sun Jan 27, '13 3:39pm PST

[notify]
Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 3:42pm PST 
Thank you so much! I was so confused as to why it was not working
[notify]

Lexi

i wiggle my- entire body

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 3:45pm PST 
I'm sure they will get it working again soon.

welcome to dogster
[notify]
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 7:21pm PST 
This problem started Thursday afternoon and affects everyone sitewide, both Dogster & Catster. Image uploads are accepted, but the new pics are not displayed. This applies to all pet page and group page photo uploads, including group logo images. Hopefully HQ will have it fixed soon!!!
[notify]
Ace

Mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '13 10:17am PST 
I was just coming to ask about this, since I've been trying to upload new Teeko pictures. Glad it's not just me.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '13 4:45pm PST 
Nope. I tried to add several to Mika & Kai's page,it said they were accepted but...no photos,just a blank square with an X in the corner in a red outlined box. I had hoped the problem would be fixed by now but be patient it has at least gotten better. HQ just needs time to find the solution.wave
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 10:53pm PST 
cry
[notify]
Colt

A cute little- devil.

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 10:21am PST 
I experienced the same thing, but my photos appear to be working now! cheer How about you guys?
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '13 8:10pm PST 
Hooray! Mine's working again! cheer
[notify]