GO!

Charlie Here.

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Charlie

Bubba's Charlie

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 4:48pm PST 
Hi folks I am Charlie and my master name is Vern know what I mean. We both are new at this so hang in there with us. Vern was working on a widget and he stop cause he said that it sound like his first wife name, I don't know I never met her. But anyway, I hope you folks can and will be our friends like I said we are just two old boys from the South and sometimes we like to have fun. So until next time we will check you folks out again, take care now and come on and bark at us sometime.
[notify]
Graham

Part angel, part- devil, all dog

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 7:05pm PST 
Hi Charlie welcome I hope you enjoy your Dogster experience. I'm sort of new too, but my sister has been on Dogster for years. Have fun, explore. I'm sure a cute pup like you will make lots of friends.
[notify]
Charlie

Bubba's Charlie

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '13 5:31am PST 
Thanks you so kind and I know Vern says the same. So far we like Dogster and the folks that is a member.wave
[notify]

Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 7:03pm PST 
Welcome to Dogster, Charlie! wavewavewelcome Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
[notify]
Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 7:05pm PST 
Hiya Charlie! Hows it goin dude? Me & Web (he's my bro) are gonna send ya a PPR... watch fer it!
wavewavedogwelcomedogwavewave
[notify]
Charlie

Bubba's Charlie

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 7:59am PST 
Its good to hear from you folks and I Thank You as does Vern.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 11:58am PST 
welcome Charlie and Vern. We are very happy to meet you. I am Kai,the big red and white boy and my sister is Mika,the little brindle girl next to me. Our Mommy is Pam. We have been here for awhile,have made many new friends,learned lots of new things,and have a lot of fun,too. We hope you like it here as well and are sure you will find lots of things to do. We look forward to getting to know you better and seeing you around the site.We are sending you a pals request to help you on the road to making many new friends.Have Fun & Enjoy!!!happy dance
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 6:37pm PST 
welcome to Dogster, Charlie and Vern! You sure are a cute little guy, Charlie, and you look like you'll grow into a handsome dude! There's a ton of great information and knowledgeable people here, so feel free to read, post, and ask questions puppy
[notify]
Angel Annie

Love my treats,- oh yeah!

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '13 7:57am PST 
welcome Charlie & Vern, Dogster is a fun place!

xoxo
Annie
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 5:59am PST 
welcome welcome to Dogster Charlie, and Vern. Hope you decide to stick around!
[notify]