GO!

Newbie's min-pin joey ate all the stuffing in his fabric ball

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Joey

Barked: Sun Nov 4, '12 1:27pm PST 
Hi Members; mom is conerned cause she saw the white polyester stuffing and then it was gone! i got breakfast and lunch pretty close togetherwe only met the first time one month and one day ago. we've been outside 3x's already, still waiting. she's been praying i don't have to go in but will do so if necessary, the heck with the bills! she keeps kissing me and i can't figure out what i've done so right lol. Just wanted to talk to you. Thank you. sheila and joey
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sun Nov 4, '12 3:40pm PST 
Shiela and Joey,
We hope that everything comes out okay. Kai once made our Mommy pretty crazy because Dad was supposed to be watching him while Mom was cooking,fell asleep,and Kai ate a whole tennis ball,or almost the whole thing,Mom caught him with the little piece that was left. It wasn't too long after dinner that he started throwing up and poor Mom went through the mess washing and collecting every piece until she was sure it was all back up,she even glued the pieces together to make sure she had the whole thing but spent one very scary sleepless night making sure all was well. We aren't sure how alot of stuffing works but if it isn't much it usually comes out with the poop in a day or so. If Joey's belly looks swollen,becomes tender,he begins stretching and whining,breating oddly or shows other signs of distress he should go see the vet fast. Good Luck,wisheshug we will be keeping fingers and paws crossed that everything goes well. Mika,Kai & Mommy Pam
[notify]