GO!

Dogster Plus subscription

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '12 4:06am PST 
Where was the email to notify me that my subscription was running out? Don't like signing in and finding out that the subscription ran out. Very UNPROFESSIONAL!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '12 12:31pm PST 
Your date for renewal is ALWAYS on your Account page it #5 on the list !

I dont think I have ever had a renewal email in 5 years but I note when it is from that place described above on my Account page.

Maybe it is not unreasonable for us to have some idea ?

Also if you are concerned you may have lost photos etc... you DO NOT.

As soon as you renew your Plus... everything comes back.. you dont have to do anything.

Edited by author Fri Sep 28, '12 12:33pm PST

[notify]
♥ - Ko Min - ♥

the Original- Scruff-Muffin.

Barked: Sun Mar 16, '14 5:50pm PST 
So what is the deal now, nobody can subscribe to dogster PLUS?
They say the community features are not shutting down, but we can not re-up for the extra benis?
[notify]

Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '14 6:55am PST 
Bet they are not renewing it cuz it's gonna be owned by a different company. I got a notice saying March 13th was last day.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '14 6:17pm PST 
Ko Min....

Please do as has been posted in many places many times..

Contact HQ(Contact Us) and ask them to extend your PLUS.. and they will.. its what is being done for everyone.

Maddi..

The reason they are not accepting renewals is because right this moment they are not revealing who the new owners are.. and therefore cannot take your money.

Very sensible.

If you need you Plus renewed.. please do what I have said to Ko Min above
[notify]
rosco

LET ALL- CREATURES PRAISE- GOD PSALM 150:6

Barked: Sat May 3, '14 9:14am PST 
OK.
Mine was cancelled today. That was the original renewal date, but then my account had changed to read that I have it til JUNE 3rd. But now my Plus is gone. I'll go contact HQ about extending it. Thanks!
wave
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sat May 3, '14 5:24pm PST 
Rosco... yes.. just ask Lori

hughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Scout

Are you going to- eat that?

Barked: Sat Jun 28, '14 1:55am PST 
I received an email today reporting my Dogster Plus subscription has been cancelled (I'm on auto renewal). I called the number in the email and left a message because I definitely want to keep my Plus account, and will gladly pay to do so. I later checked my Dogster account which reports my Plus subscription expires May 30, 2015!
[notify]
Toto, CD,- RN, CGC

We don't- doodle!!!

Barked: Sat Jun 28, '14 11:45pm PST 
Scout, was that notice from Dogster OR from Paypal??? If you don't cancel your automatic payment plan with Paypal they will still try to send the money to Dogster but Dogster will not accept it due to the sale.
However, they will still extend your subscription at no charge by your request. Apparently, in your case, they extended it automatically.
Mine expired in mid June, I just dropped an email to Dogster HQ and it was extended, however I had previously canceled my auto pay with Paypal when that was suggested on here a few months ago.
[notify]
Farrah- ♥12/9- 7-3/06

I love Bosco,- Jack & GR

Barked: Sun Aug 3, '14 2:38pm PST 
They won't do that for me because it has been months since I've been here...and now apparently the Dogster website isn't even working well?
[notify]