GO!

New to Dogster, can post but can't see replies.

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Hunter

Hunter - Am I cute?!

Barked: Wed Feb 15, '12 2:01pm PST 
I have a couple issues I need help with and came on here hoping I could find that help but while I seem to be able to post I cannot view the replies to that post. I can see replies to other peoples' posts, but not my own. This rather defeats the purpose of course, so if anyone has any ideas as to why this is happening and how to fix it, I would appreciate it. Please send me paw mail I believe it is called as I will not be able to see your replies to this post.

Thank you.
[notify]
Shane DEC- '08-JAN '12- RIP

In dreams I walk- with you..

Barked: Wed Feb 15, '12 2:38pm PST 
Hunter I think your problem is where you posted. The breed specific forums aren't very active, you'd probably get better response if you copy and paste your thread in Behavior & Training Forum
[notify]
Hunter

Hunter - Am I cute?!

Barked: Wed Feb 15, '12 7:30pm PST 
I did so thank you. However the strange issue about it telling me I have 1 reply to my message when there clearly is none is still rather confusing me. It happens every time I create a post, instantly 1 reply. At first I was confused thinking I actually had a reply, now I understand that the first reply is a bug and does not exist.
[notify]

Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Thu Feb 16, '12 10:33am PST 
Yes, the number of "replies" is actually the post count - so, if you made the original post, it counts as a reply. Confusing, I agree.
[notify]