GO!

Problems Uploading photos

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Sun Aug 14, '11 7:41pm PST 
I edited some photos that were already on my page and now some of my photos aren't showing up. frown

Will they show up later?
Do I need to re-size them too?
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Aug 14, '11 7:57pm PST 
Scruffy...

if you just read back to page 1.... you will see this is a site glitch right now... also go read in the Upgrades thread.... tha HQ put up....

Dogster and Catster Server Upgrade HQ Support Group

I really would not do ANYTHING to your pages or pics right now till HQ sort the site glitches out.... and no.. as I said on Page one of this thread.. you really shouldnt need to resize.

hug
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Sun Aug 14, '11 8:15pm PST 
I thought the glitch was just for uploading new photos, didn't know it was for ALL photos.

My photos show up if I go to my pages and if I go to my account, but that's it. I was just curious to see if there was a way to have my photos show up normally again since someone mentioned the resizing the image trick.

Edited by author Sun Aug 14, '11 8:18pm PST

[notify]

Bonnie

Bonnie-boo!

Barked: Mon Aug 15, '11 6:45pm PST 
Thanks for the help! That makes a BUNCH of sense. I was afraid my camera took too good of pictures lol (too many pixels) big laugh Least now I know what the prob is big grin
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2