GO!

HELP I don't have a pup pal request page!!

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Adam

Vaccine free- -Disease free- goes pawinpaw

Barked: Fri Dec 10, '10 1:00pm PST 
I keep getting emails asking to be pup pals and I don't have any pup pal request page I looked all over my profile!!! I keep thinking I'm just missing it but I can't find it! (feeling dumb...)Please help and I'll give you a belly rub lol....thanks.
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Mon Dec 13, '10 4:25pm PST 
OOh Belly rubs! When you want to pal someone, go to their page & click under their profile picture where it says "be friends with this dog" (i think) They will reply yes, or ignore it.
On your My Account page there is a section that teler to yourls you how many pending requests you have & how many you have sent out. You can click on it to access it. Hope this helps a bit. Pmail me if it doesn't. I will hop over to your page & send you a request now. See if it works.
[notify]
Bruno CGC

Honorary Kelpie

Barked: Mon Dec 13, '10 5:48pm PST 
Go to "My Account" (it should be in the bar with "Answers" "Forums" "Groups" etc right above the page you're viewing, AND in the very top left side of the screen, next to "logout") and then, in the first box of text, the first line should be "Messages" the one down from it is "Who's Online" and the one under that is "Pup Pal Requests", with two sections (in green letters) "Pending Requests Received" and "Pending Requests Sent". Go to the "Received" section to see who has friended you.

Hope this helps!
[notify]