GO!

Little Help?

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Cauli

Cauli-flower

Barked: Mon Nov 29, '10 5:49pm PST 
Hi! I'm Cauli and I am 8. My dad is writing this for me. I love all kinds a different peoples, all kinds a little childrens, and ESPECIALLY all kinds a different little puppy doggies. snoopy
My dad heard about Dogster and he signed me up for it yesterday, but he needs a little help figuring out how it works. He got my picture uploaded and answered all the profile questions, but he still isn't sure how best to become involved in it, as the virtual world is a little unfamiliar and scary to him. red face
If there is a patient and kind soul who could lend us a helping hand, or paw, we would be ever so grateful!!

Cauli dog
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Nov 30, '10 6:47pm PST 
Wavesssssssssss !!!

Best thing to do.. is have a "walk around" see what groups you might like to belong to ... dont join too many at once.

Just relax.. chat in the Forums... people with pal request you, and you can pal request others.

Just take your time.... no rush... it will all make sense!

This is a very supportive site... and many have made good friends here.

As ever.. observe good Internet common sense... and all will be well !

hughughughug

Edited by author Tue Nov 30, '10 6:52pm PST

[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Tue Nov 30, '10 11:32pm PST 
Welcome Cauliwave. Dogster can be a great resource & a bit of fun. I suggest you just pick a forum & click on a thread. If it interests you, leave a response.. If you have a specific question start your own thread in a forum. There are a lot of great folks with excellent advice here.

Good luck on your truckin' balloons
[notify]

Bronson

It's all about- me

Barked: Wed Dec 1, '10 6:56am PST 
Hi Cauli and welcome! Don't have much more advice to offer than the others already have, but I hope you come to enjoy dogster as much as our mum and we do!blue dog
[notify]
Pepper

Got food? I- can be bought ya- know....

Barked: Thu Dec 2, '10 6:42pm PST 
Welcome!
You are lucky we found you.
Not too many people post here.
There is a lot of activity in Health, nutrition, Behavior etc.

You might really like the puppy forum and you should look at the adoption and rescue forums, they always warm the heart.
[notify]
Snickers

Momma is the- center of the- universe...

Barked: Thu Dec 2, '10 6:44pm PST 
Nice, I read your diary entry. I can't wait to hear about your adventures.
Stay safe and with your human at all times!
[notify]
Jet Hawk

Flying high- since 2008.

Barked: Thu Dec 2, '10 9:10pm PST 
Hi Cauli! Welcome to Dogster! wave

I have helped many a pup get used to all the great things Dogster has to offer. Everyone's got it right, just start browsing! As you can see, there are MANY links across the top of the page that take you to lots of cool things. Also, make sure to check out the Dog Blog for news, and the Ask A Vet and training blogs as well. big grin

I'm off to send you a PPR (pup pal request! You'll get used to the lingo!) I hope you have lots of fun here! way to go
[notify]