GO!

Howdy All

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Barked: Sat Nov 20, '10 4:21pm PST 
Just thought we'd drop in for a squat and bark. We're Goliath and R'Lee. I found Goliath sitting along a patch of road last week. He had obviously been abandoned so I invited him to come join my tribe. I also have two cats, Boo Boo and Booger. We all live in South Florida in a little unincorporated suburb called Naranja. The cats still aren't sure what to make of Goliath but they haven't squabbled at all...yet. Goliath made himself quite at home claiming my armpit as his bed.
We will be lurking around looking for advice and info.

Ta Ta

R'
[notify]
Jujubee

Extremely- Squirmy Escape- Artist

Barked: Thu Nov 25, '10 7:06pm PST 
Hi I'm new here as well, and was looking for a place to introduce ourselves on Dogster. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Jujubee is a morkie, weighing 2.7 lbs at 12 weeks. Arrived at 9.5 weeks weighing 1.4 lbs. She's a teeny tiny fluffy ball of love, and energy. Loves attention!
[notify]