GO!

New to the pack with questions.

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Stevie

I love- shoelaces!

Barked: Sat Nov 6, '10 10:29am PST 
Hello, er, woof woof.......I am new to Dogster, still trying to find my way around. I LOVE pulling up the laptop and jumping into Dogster while playing with my 13 week old pup at the same time. How cool is that?

Is there a place to 'start' with pimping up your profile? I see lots of tidbits, but they're all over the place. Also, a quick question...How do you use the emoticons?

Thanks for letting Stevie and I join the pack!
[notify]
Sonny

the world's- first blond,- agility Beagle

Barked: Sat Dec 4, '10 11:14pm PST 
Hello little guy!
You sure look more like Beagle than Basenji. Sonny is our Beagle boy and he is more Beagle than Golden.

I think you are getting around okay. The games, like breed guessing is fun and you can earn 'zealies', just virtual dog points you can trade for a gift for another doggie. Kinda fun.

Asking questions is a good idea, in forums you can keep a Q & A going til you feel you have an answer.

News, health care articles can be helpful.
Just follow your nose!snoopy
[notify]