|Barked: Fri Nov 5, '10 10:45pm PST |
|Treader has a similar one.
If you like this background and would like one of your own, here's how to get it:
1. Download the program GIMP from gimp.org if you haven't already. It's completely free.
2. Open a favorite photo in GIMP by backclicking on the file and selecting "edit with GIMP"
Once opened, you'll see something like this
3. Once the program is opened, go to "Filters"
4. Then go to "Map"
5. Select "make seamless"
Once your done, your photo will look something like this! (The size of your photo and the position of your dog are factors in how it'll turn out.) Tiled (as a background), it'll look something like a this!
6. Don't forget to save it!
7. Upload to pic a site, like Photobucket.com
8. Add it as your dog's background using this code, without spaces, save the one between "body" and "background":
< Body Background = " INSERT IMAGE URL HERE " >
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|