GO!

Like my background?

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Cookies 'n'- Creme- (1998-2011)

Heart of a lion,- soul of a lamb

Barked: Fri Nov 5, '10 10:45pm PST 
Treader has a similar one.
If you like this background and would like one of your own, here's how to get it:
1. Download the program GIMP from gimp.org if you haven't already. It's completely free.
2. Open a favorite photo in GIMP by backclicking on the file and selecting "edit with GIMP"
Once opened, you'll see something like this
3. Once the program is opened, go to "Filters"
4. Then go to "Map"
5. Select "make seamless"
Once your done, your photo will look something like this! (The size of your photo and the position of your dog are factors in how it'll turn out.) Tiled (as a background), it'll look something like a this!
6. Don't forget to save it!
7. Upload to pic a site, like Photobucket.com
8. Add it as your dog's background using this code, without spaces, save the one between "body" and "background":
< Body Background = " INSERT IMAGE URL HERE " >

wave
[notify]
Stevie

I love- shoelaces!

Barked: Sat Nov 6, '10 10:20am PST 
Wonderful page! I was going to look up on how to spiff up my Stevie's profile. I love the names you give your dog, or the names that just "make themselves"! It's nice to see how much you love your doggie.

Stevie's Mom, Polly
[notify]