GO!

Going through a loop

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Jake

I'm cute; now- play with me:)

Barked: Thu Oct 21, '10 1:02pm PST 
When I click on the enter button of the coolest dog contest thing, it sends me through a loop back to the front page of dogster. Help. Have emailed to no response.
[notify]
Jake

Barked: Thu Oct 21, '10 1:07pm PST 
Now it says I have a response to my original posting, but I can't see it. Additionally, now it sends me through a loop to the help page?????????
[notify]
Jake

Barked: Thu Oct 21, '10 1:08pm PST 
Now it says I have a response to my original posting, but I can't see it. Additionally, now it sends me through a loop to the help page?????????
[notify]

Jake

Barked: Thu Oct 21, '10 1:14pm PST 
And now I look stupid because I don't know how to remove my accidental double posting.
[notify]
Jake

Barked: Thu Oct 21, '10 2:06pm PST 
Sigh...anybody??????? Please reply.
[notify]
Jake

Barked: Thu Oct 21, '10 7:22pm PST 
So, I get no response to my email or this forum. Great. (Sigh)
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Fri Oct 22, '10 2:59am PST 
Jake...sorry no pup responded! Did you get it to work or are you still having problems??
[notify]
Jake

Barked: Mon Oct 25, '10 2:40pm PST 
Still having issues.
[notify]
Jake

Barked: Mon Oct 25, '10 4:48pm PST 
Take note whom it may concern: I have now been able to enter the contest. For some reason it wouldn't let me login for that with facebook connect. I figured this out with NO help from the email I sent or from this forum (Even thought it says these are ALWAYS answered). Still not happy with lack of response from the powers that be.
[notify]