GO!

How to add cool stuff?

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Flynn

Wanna Play?

Barked: Sun Oct 10, '10 1:36pm PST 
I want to add a playlist and some moving photos (from Rock You) but don't know how to link them to my dog's page..Help?!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Tue Oct 12, '10 10:26am PST 
From most sites.. including Rockyou( I use that) you go get the code from the site.. you copy/paste it into a Fun stuff box.. and tick the "Show on Profile " box.. and hit Save

You will also need to adjust your little View/height box approiate for the height of the thing you put in.

You do that like this.

As you add things to the RIGHT side (like more pics with HTML code) or a Guest Book or other different gadgets it will also grow . BUT.. as you add those.. you need to INCREASE the number shown in the small box marked HEIGHT/VIEW next to the big box in your Fun Stuff where you paste your code for them.

The more you add.. the bigger the number. For things the size of a Guest book add about 300 for a start. Then click SAVE then go look to see if you have enough space ( as in it isnt overlapping anything). If it is overlapping still... make the number higher Click SAVE.. go look. IF it is leaving big gaps... decrease the number.. click SAVE and go check it out.

These boxes can easily go over 5000 EACH.... there is no real limit.

Basically you will run out of stuff before you run out of room ! AND.... you dont have to put each new thing in a new box.. but you do need the leave say 2 clear line spaces between each different code. Add to the number in the HEIGHT /VIEW box... as above... and the box ''gets bigger''.

If you only have one box as Standard Members do... you do the same thing.
[notify]
Flynn

Wanna Play?

Barked: Mon Oct 18, '10 7:55pm PST 
Which code do you use? For which website?
[notify]

Flynn

Wanna Play?

Barked: Mon Oct 18, '10 8:06pm PST 
I must be really crazy, I don't get this - if I go into "fun Stuff", I have 1 box where the story of my dog is, and there is an empty box on the right that says "field name". When I'm on a site, there are all sorts of codes to get, facebook, yahoo, etc. Which code do I pick and where to I enter it on my dog's page? Do I have to join Dogster Plus to be able to do this stuff?
[notify]