GO!

new to dogster..... :D

This forum is for Dogster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Dogster account, or require technical support, please contact Dogster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Dogster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Bella

Bella the- BumbleBee

Barked: Mon Sep 27, '10 2:20am PST 
hello all my name is holly and i am new to dogster. I currently have a 12 week old boston terrier puppy and am aquiring a 1 year old american bulldog in a couple days time. Bulldogs current name is Dereon but husband and I have decided to rename him Trooper as we do not like the name and we are thinking he is going to be a trooper as he has alot of weight to gain.
Our boston terriers name is bella and at 12 weeks old she currently weighs 7 lbs 12 ounces which she gained 3lbs 3 ounces in 1 month... to me thats alot for a small dog.
[notify]
Pepper

Got food? I- can be bought ya- know....

Barked: Sat Dec 4, '10 11:29pm PST 
Hello Bella,
Welcome, I hope you are making yourself at home and sniffing around a bit.
Dogster can be a BIG place for a little pup.

How is your new big brother?
[notify]
Bronson

It's all about- me

Barked: Sun Dec 5, '10 7:02am PST 
Hi Bella and welcome to Dogster! Hope you'll make several new friends while you're here! And please give your big brother a lick from us!
snoopy
[notify]

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Fri Dec 10, '10 5:42pm PST 
Welcome Bella & Trooper to Dogster ...balloons

Enjoy the forums and find a place to lift your leg ..thinkingthinking

Just not on a Bulldog named Thor...laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Hugs & Farts
Rommel & Thor..wave
[notify]
Lai Fu

Barked: Sun Dec 12, '10 5:35am PST 
I'm new here too
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Sun Dec 12, '10 8:53am PST 
Welcome to dogster Trooper & LaiFu. We're having some *fleas (little glitches)but sniff around & find some fun! Don't be afraid to post in the forums, or ask questions. New folks bring fresh views!blue dogsnoopy
[notify]